Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor (5548 Views)

A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor / Who Is Felixomor? / A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2017
following what went down on this thread

(- https://www.nairaland.com/3803285/prophet-jeremiah-healed-known-mad)

It's important to watch out for acts of impostors and charlatans.

spacetacular:

My work resumes on Sunday. Yes i work on Sundays because i need to but will be here after each 48hour shift. so its 2 days on and 2 days off so i promise to be here.

spacetacular:

I am loving this website and being on my week off (the longest ever) i will spend it here. i normally work 48hour shifts.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Spacetacular is felixomor

* felixomor has a reputation, with an overwhelming evidences, that he has capacity, to sustain dark tunnel groping for hours. Even when he's obviously lying or dwelling on irrelevants, he plunges on.

*what other reason, could have kept felixomor, off this thread, when virtually all his accomplices in the acts of intellectual dishonesty, were present on this thread.

Felixomor, made just one post on this thread. Which was when his moniker was mentioned.

*no one has reputation, for shameful habit of shoving his being a medic, like felixomor on this section.

*it's rare occurrence, for his fellow cowards not to copy him, the more that they were under the illusion of winning foolish talks.

*because felixomor plans to alternate between the two monikers, he craftily, put the quoted posts above. His fictitious off days, are the period, he plans to return to his spacetacular moniker.

*in his childish thinking, he hopes to come from medical angle (under spacetacular moniker), to challenge medics, who are established atheists here. Since his reputation for being a stale and obsolete medic, is strongly held here.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We are watching, on how you felixomor, shall be able to oscillate between felixomor (a male) and spacetacular (a female).
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 7:52am On May 19, 2017
akintom:

* felixomor has a reputation, with an overwhelming evidences, that he has capacity, to sustain dark tunnel groping for hours. Even when he's obviously lying or dwelling on irrelevants, he plunges on.

*what other reason, could have kept felixomor, off this thread, when virtually all his accomplices in the acts of intellectual dishonesty, were present on this thread.

Felixomor, made just one post on this thread. Which was when his moniker was mentioned.

*no one has reputation, for shameful habit of shoving his being a medic, like felixomor on this section.

*it's rare occurrence, for his fellow cowards not to copy him, the more that they were under the illusion of winning foolish talks.

*because felixomor plans to alternate between the two monikers, he craftily, put the quoted posts above. His fictitious off days, are the period, he plans to return to his spacetacular moniker.

*in his childish thinking, he hopes to come from medical angle (under spacetacular moniker), to challenge medics, who are established atheists here. Since his reputation for being a stale and obsolete medic, is strongly held here.

We are watching, on how you felixomor, shall be able to oscillate between felixomor (a male) and spacetacular (a female).

LMAO grin
The brutality has confused you ba ?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

LMAO grin
The brutality has confused you ba ?

Kikikikikikiki...... Now spacetacular was last seen 6:36am today. Because felixomor is online.

Childish ways!
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 8:02am On May 19, 2017
akintom:

Kikikikikikiki...... Now spacetacular was last seen 6:36am today. Because felixomor is online.

Childish ways!

LMAo grin
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 8:04am On May 19, 2017
It didn't even take two days for you lot to open a thread specially for her? How low can you lot go? This is so childish to the extreme. How long did you all debate this move on your WhatsApp group? Its such a shame the length you all will go to discredit someone you are clearly intimidated by.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 8:20am On May 19, 2017
ilynem:
It didn't even take two days for you lot to open a thread specially for her? How low can you lot go? This is so childish to the extreme. How long did you all debate this move on your WhatsApp group? Its such a shame the length you all will go to discredit someone you are clearly intimidated by.

Honestly.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2017
ilynem:
When we are not dumb, as most apologists here
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2017
Felixomor, are you that girl or not? Yes or No?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 8:38am On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Felixomor, are you that girl or not? Yes or No?

Why do I find this exciting?
LMAO grin

(Please let me play a little, before i answer ur question)
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

Why do I find this exciting? LMAO grin
(Please let me play a little, before i answer ur question)
Abeg Play.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2017
akintom:

When we are not dumb, as most apologists here
Sir, can't you make a simple statement without throwing insults around? Can't you have a normal discussion without name calling?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Sir, can't you make a simple statement without throwing insults around? Can't you have a normal discussion without name calling?

Go check how i discuss with bennyann, MZLady39 and Co, you will understand why some of you, attract the appropriate description.

You want to be discussed with decently? Engage me decently.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 9:46am On May 19, 2017
Why are you guys always saying one moniker is another moniker

I don't like such topics jor angry
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2017
akintom:

Go check how i discuss with bennyann, MZLady39 and Co, you will understand why some of you, attract the appropriate description.

You want to be discussed with decently? Engage me decently.
I don't have to go through your history to see how you discuss with theists. I have seen enough over two threads. And there won't be any "discussion" between us. I never want to be tempted to the level of exchanging verbal blows. Have a lovely day sir and God (or aliens or whatever you believe in) bless you.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Nobody: 10:00am On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

grin Good morning
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

Which one is jor?

I know you wouldn't like it, because your brethren are the culprits.

Anywayz, felixomor is bursted on this one.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 10:08am On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

My sister,
The man is yet to recover from the brutality.....

Its still "peppering his body"
Allow him to ease his pains grin
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

My sister,
The man is yet to recover from the brutality.....

Its still "peppering his body"
Allow him to ease his pains grin

Obviously, your hermaphroditic half (spacetacular - female), still have her brain sleeping, since 6:36am today.

Shame on felixomoron for Jesus!
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 10:12am On May 19, 2017
akintom:

Obviously, your hermaphroditic half (spacetacular - female), still have her brain sleeping, since 6:36am today.

Shame on felixomoron for Jesus!

Hehehehe
Take some butthurt cream
Apply twice daily grin

*If symptoms persist, come back and see me grin *
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 10:16am On May 19, 2017
akintom:

Which one is jor?

I know you wouldn't like it, because your brethren are the culprits.

Anywayz, felixomor is bursted on this one.

Felixomor if it's you please stop oo. Let's face them as we are, face to face.

If it's you, you really gave them a tough time grin and you tried hiding yourself real well.

But if it isn't you, spacetacular please always come for CatfishBilly grin

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Nobody: 10:16am On May 19, 2017
kiss[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 10:18am On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

Felixomor if it's you please stop oo. Let's face them as we are, face to face.

If it's you, you really gave them a tough time grin and you tried hiding yourself real well.

But if it isn't you, spacetacular please always come for CatfishBilly grin

Sister, its not me o grin
LoL.
This man has been so traumatized, that he doesn't know left from right again.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 10:18am On May 19, 2017
onyenze123:

grin Good morning

You that I'm still wondering if you're a guy or a lady. Or are you an hermaphrodite? grin

Good morning to you too.

But are you a theist or a Christian? Which specifically?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 10:20am On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

Sister, its not me o grin
LoL.
This man has been so traumatized, that he doesn't know left from right again.

Thank God it's not you.

It was so obvious it wasn't easy on them and this thread is the evidence.

Brother Akin grin
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Nobody: 10:25am On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

You that I'm still wondering if you're a guy or a lady. Or are you an hermaphrodite? grin

Good morning to you too.

But are you a theist or a Christian? Which specifically?

You misunderstood the post. I am a guy.

I am a deist and here is my view:

"The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend a personal God and avoid dogmas and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity." - Albert Einstein

That 'future' is now.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 10:27am On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

Thank God it's not you.

Brother Akin grin

Sister bennyann,

Don't be deceived by felixomoron, he's no smart asss.

Whatever went down between spacetacular (felixomor) and CatfishBilly, wasn't new. I have watched felixomor rant endlessly for hours, without making any rational sense.

Both of them, only succeeded in derailing the thread for that long, because of the inability of CatfishBilly, to discern who he was dealing with (felixomor).
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by enshy: 10:27am On May 19, 2017
akintom:

If this is true, Ild love both!
spacetacular+felixomor carry on...The Lord is your strength!
No one will succeed in pulling you down.
He who digs a pit will fall therein.
Welldone ilynem! God uphold you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

Thank God it's not you.

Brother Akin grin
I told Spacetacular there will be thread dedicated to her real soon. Didn't even expect it to be this early. These guys are just too petty. Anyone know where I can find matured atheists for a reasonable debate?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2017
enshy:

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2017
enshy:

What a disappointing time out enshy. I say this based on your last mention of me.

Now, it's once again confirmed, religious beliefs, are terribly inhibitory to reason and honesty.

So, in your own Christian claim to morality and decency, you approve of acts that depicts fraudulent impersonation.?

Again, in your numbed thinking, you have detected a "spiritual" battle?

Pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Lies Of Redeem's Adeboye For 2016 / Rev Funke Adejumo: It Is Wrong For A Female To Preach In Church / 10 Notorious Atheist Villians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.