Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. (3516 Views)

When I Finally Catch Mr Eze Ikemba...Pix / When Your Wife Finally Get Your Side Chick (photo) / When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2010

Internet is good
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Ben13: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Pharoh: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
Wetin be this grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Abbeycity4(f): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
haaaaaaaaa c ben's gurl frnd grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by kabola2009(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
Yeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I will call family meeting before you kill urselve
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
if that load woman sit down on you will poopoo, not to talk of lay down on u grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by yommydike(f): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
good luck with that, cheesy
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by jumaingirl(f): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
Yeah, thats me surfing d net on his (Sam Milla) Laptop  grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2010
jumaingirl:

Yeah, thats me surfing d net on his (Sam Milla) Laptop  grin

I searched for that laptop everywhere. why did you carry it ?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by platinumnk(f): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
Who snapped my picture shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
From today, every girl i talk to online will have to activate webcam. tongue
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by sylve11: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2010
Sami, that's my yonger sist. how come u got her pix? shocked undecided cool
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2010
sylve11:

Sami, that's my yonger sist. how come u got her pix? shocked undecided cool

You are kind of insinuating that the elder one is even bigger
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by sweetliet: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2010
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 no go kill yaself oooo
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2010
sweetliet:

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 no go kill yaself oooo

kill my self ? cant you see she has romantic eyes and pointed nose.
the killer features.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by clemcykul(f): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2010
sammie wan die o

*weeps*
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by sweetliet: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2010
make una hlp am cry ooooooo since hin no dey d grave mistake
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2010
"dry your tear oh clemcykul, for the desire of one man must not be the same with another"
book of sam chapter 1 vs 11
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by clemcykul(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2010
lol.
u go just lost inside the babe body, nobody go see ur break light again grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2010
clemcykul:

lol.
u go just lost inside the babe body, nobody go see your break light again grin

we all need somewhere to be safe
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2010
sam why would you do this?
i thought we agreed it was for my professional portfolio? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2010
bluespice:

sam why would you do this?
i thought we agreed it was for my professional portfolio? cry cry cry cry cry

i just wanted the world to know that i am proud of you,
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2010
i have become the laughing stock,
and i was just about to call you to tell you the news of the recent weight change

i'll just call a cab and go jump off the london eye cry cry cry cry
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bashydemy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
London eye ke where 3rd mainland dey
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2010
bluespice:

i have become the laughing stock,
and i was just about to call you to tell you the news of the recent weight change

i'll just call a cab and go jump off the london eye cry cry cry cry

Eehm, whats the name of that guy that owes you a lot of money ?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2010
Sam Milla:

Eehm, whats the name of that guy that owes you a lot of money ?
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2010
why are you laughing baby, this is a serious matter. i need to know before you go on to london eye.
I heard london eye is a one way stream. whatever goes in never comes out.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bashydemy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2010
hmmmmmmm i think say na for better for worse una sign?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2010
we didnt include London eye. so she is free as a bird to go there
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bashydemy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2010
bluespice what next?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2010
bashy_demy:

bluespice what next?

That could be classified as asunder. watch your tongue before you flame apparent divorce
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by OgidiBoy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
The babe has a cute face though, I'm sure if she get rid of that excess fat she'll be hot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of The Primary School Songs Do You Remember?.... / One Rainy Night / Transportation Logistics (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.