Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) (58715 Views)

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by mecussey(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2017
Born2Freak:
Issokay!

From Jewish to Arab slave.

Frying pan to fire.

Issokay!

lol which one is frying pan and which one is fire...abeg i wan dey where A/C dey, which religion get A/C...?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 2:22pm On May 19, 2017
vic155:

NO! Qur'an mentioned beating once and consider it the last option. Moreso the beating is not like injuring ur women, is just inform of warning not to repeat what she did
Huh undecided @ the highlighted

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by eodavids(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2017
miraclea:
This post should not have make back page talk more of front page the level of ignorance is so much
1,The body of christ is called church
2,The building you see is called fellowship
3,Jesus Christ is the true church
4,Jesus is God's word who became man through the power of the Holy Ghost to redeem man to God from sin through Himself
5, Jesus christ is not a prophet neither can any book written by any earthy prophet or any religion called him one
6,The koran was written hundreds of years after the resurrection of Jesus christ think about that
7,True Christianity is not a religion as some thinks it is the only way to God the true worshipers worship God in spirit and truth not in any city or going to any town

You did well

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2017
Lilimax:
Isaac did not give birth to Ishmael embarassed

lol! Abraham...sorry

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by vic155: 2:24pm On May 19, 2017
tjesulomo:
I think its proper to respond to anyone who put this up cos I doubt if that its true but if it does; it sound ridiculous and these are the responses to the claims
On num 1:
Jesus never practise Christianity cos Christian is never a religion to practice; its a life and He live it; in actual fact the life of Christianity start from the Christ Himself; the beginning of new dispensation of grace.

THEN WHAT IS THE RELIGION OF CHRISTAINS?
and why do they answer christanity once ask about their religion?

On num 2:
Jesus never mention any religion like Christianity because He came to give us a life; an abundant life and eternal life:
Jn. 10:10 &
1 Jn. 5: 11&20

On num 3
Church is never a building or a structure where we gather to worship.
church actually is people of God and not a building but am sure that same Bible you are referring to mention Synagogue:
Then how did you comeup with ur chuches
Luke 4: 15-16
Luke 13:10
Mark 6:2 etc

On num 4
Bible mentioned in the Bible?
this begin to sound as irritable and incredulous...
Bible is just the name of collections of the word of God which is actually caller the "SCRIPTURE"
its funny and unbelievable to begin to look for the word Bible in bible
it actually shows d depth of shallowness

On num 5
Why should Christ Jesus order you to visit Jerusalem to prove that you are a true worshipper / believer?
its clear; the writer never understand d word Christianity..
for knowledge same this is what Jesus said about true worshipper
Jn. 4:24 "God is a spirit: and they that that worship him must worship him in spirit and truth"" because God is looking for those to worship him Jn 4:26
Christianity isn't a religion that demand your visitation to a particular place to be accorded as faithful or true worshipper..

Christianity is not all ds asinine reasons; its a life of grace perfected in Christ Jesus.

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 2:24pm On May 19, 2017
KingsleyCEO:
The good thing about Christianity is that she won't be killed like it is with the other side...

Enjoy your life Hajiya
smiley

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by MightySparrow: 2:26pm On May 19, 2017
Poor her. Graduated from a daughter of God to a slave of God. Ignorance of who she was and the scriptures her problem for this promotion.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 2:27pm On May 19, 2017
NothingDoMe:
How will Jesus go to church when church was started after he left? Nl undecided

..According to the Bible,Jesus was not a Christian,but a Jewish
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 2:33pm On May 19, 2017
She has poor awareness
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by thorpido(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2017
vic155:

NO! Qur'an mentioned beating once and consider it the last option. Moreso the beating is not like injuring ur women, is just inform of warning not to repeat what she did
I get amused how you people try to defend this issue of beating.Whether as a first resort or last resort, beating is beating!
A warning not to repeat what she did like our parents did or like the schoolteacher does?
Abeg stop trying to defend what cannot be defended It's like trying to decorate a pig.

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 2:34pm On May 19, 2017
whitebeard:
.I don't know why Christians and Muslims can't just agree that they simply worship the same GOD..but they make more emphasis on the method than GOD..lemme tell u something if u do this u have lost your way..same GOD same prophet yet u still fight each other..someone told me Islam is a religion of peace..OK..Christianity is a religion of peace..OK..but I would like Christian to know this that it not until u go to church before u know u are a Christian..but Islam has different form (from my perspective) sharia and others..some Muslim practice good Islam while others don't...what I don't understand is why Islamic cleric don't voice out against this act..

Fallacy!!!
Same God how? God doesn't tell us to kill unbelievers. He doesn't need us to fight for HIM. Don't get it twisted please. I can never believe such nonsense.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by yemosticadam(m): 2:35pm On May 19, 2017
D grammar sef Na.............
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by seniorkachion(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2017
Islam is a false monotheism. The devils final solution to deceive the entire humanity. After trying to deceive mankind with the worship of idols [polytheism ] and was not wholy succeeding, it decided to counter the true worship of Jehovah by a fake version of monotheism. To do this, the devil renamed an existing idol allah [ arabian moon god ]. Though millions have been ensnared, the light of the worship of Yahweh has not dimmed.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by thorpido(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2017
Yusuf54:
..According to the Bible,Jesus was not a Christian,but a Jewish
What kind of shallow illustrations are you people always coming up with?
It's like asking if Muhammed participated in his burial?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by samuelgogo: 2:39pm On May 19, 2017
Foolishness is when some idiot brings stupid post like this to convince people. Jesus went to the synagogue and He told people that made them ask who Jesus parents were. Jesus was mentioned in the Koran over 90 times and even Mohd or Allah wasn't mention once. Prophet Mohd in sura told his followers that he is not sure where he is going to after he dies and leave this world. I believe the gal was told that the husband will just tell her" I divorce u three times and she is divorced. I believe she also knows the husband is commanded to beat her and even force her to have sex with her. Prophet Mohd married a 6 years old child and slept with her when she was 9. This is foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by GameGod(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2017
See buthurt christians.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Beey(f): 2:42pm On May 19, 2017
bamidelee:

you're an hypocrite
seun continue to make yah money let this hypocrite dey corner dey weep cos of Islam
And what exactly makes me a hypocrite for speaking my mind?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by mcmorgan(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2017
Alahu akbar
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Tolams16(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2017
Its quite obvious d girl is Dumb, n has very little understanding of the bible.....but she fine tho....me no go mind just one nite sha.....

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by madridguy(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2017
Alan wasalam.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by gofnor(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2017
Allahuakbar
WotzupNG:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1719846918234929&set=a.1534312110121745.1073741825.100006289127998&type=3

THIS IS A CONVINCE REASON WHY SHE.
EMBRACE ISLAM
1. Jesus christ when he was alive he never practice christianity, he only bring islam

2. Jesus was never mention anything like christian when he was alive. But in Al-qur’an GOD called us muslim like Qur’an 3:102

3. Jesus christ was never go to church when he was alive and there is no single verse in the bible that say go to church. But in Al-qur’an Allah says we should go to “jummuah”

4. There is no single verse in the bible where the word “BIBLE” is mention. But in Al-qur’an there was so many places where GOD mention Al-qur’an, like qur’an 4:82

5. There was no single verse where GOD or jesus says u should go to “jerusalem” But in the Al-qur’an GOD say in suratul hajj that we should go to hajj if we have the power to go

So, my brother & sister if islam is not the real way to salvation it will not be possible for millions of millions of millions of muslim today, from diffrent part of the word, from Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, we will all garder to mecca. At the back on one Imam, if imam say “Allahu Akbar” everybody will say “Allah Akbar” if imam bowed down everybody will bowed down for GOD. Because of what is in the book of {Zephaniah 3:9}, so what are we calling islam, we have 5 pillars of islam:

1. We should believe in oneness of GOD not threenity, is in the book of {Deutoronomy 6:4} also in the book of {Mark 12:28-29}

2. We should perfom solat {worship GOD} is in the book of {Nehemiah 8:4-6} & {matthew 26:39}

3. We should be paying “ZAKAT” is in the book of {Mark 12:41-42}

4. We should be fasting for GOD. Is in the book of {jeremiah 36:9}

5. We should be going to Hajj, is in the book of {Isaiah 2:2}

http://wotzup.ng/see-the-reasons-why-a-christian-girl-converted-to-islam/

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by idylnoble(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2017
ESDKING:
I would rather be an atheist than to be a Muslim.

Spits!!

That girl needs help, I repeat she really needs serious help.
grin don't tell me u believe the well cooked lies d person just vomited grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by iyerikan12: 2:56pm On May 19, 2017
Born2Freak:
Issokay!
Frying pan to fire.
Issokay!
If you have contrary view bring it with evidence (verses).
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by wasuka14(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2017
You sound reasonable. What many didn't know is that islam today have different fashion. Before the coming of prophet Muhammed (PBUH), the world is in chaos. Human are been killed for various sacrifice all over the world. Prophets of God are been beheaded, burnt, or nailed to cross. But prophet Muhammad (PBUH) came to brought order into space, he formulated system of government that foster co-exhistence among people of different faith and cultures. But this, the cabals who controlled the world where not happy and after so many attempted on his life, they couldn't kill him. But after the demise of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) three out of his four surviving Khalifats was assasinated by people who during the life of Prophet (PBUH) was not accepted religion or ways of Islam, but want to take over. More than sixty thousand muslims was massacred during the reign of the last Khalifate of Alli. And many other wars, that claimed many others. Before Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) took his last breath, what he was repeatedly saying is: my people, my people, my people. Because he knew attack will come from cabals, terrorists and many others after his lifetime. So islam is beyond cutting one trouser into half or leaving your bearbeer longer than that of He-Goat. Islam is the way of life if properly follow. No prophets of God came to this world that was not attacked. What happen to prophet Issa (ASW) knew as Jesus today?? He was nailed to the cross. Islam abolished unecessary killings, stealing, and so many other bad behaviours.
whitebeard:
.I don't know why Christians and Muslims can't just agree that they simply worship the same GOD..but they make more emphasis on the method than GOD..lemme tell u something if u do this u have lost your way..same GOD same prophet yet u still fight each other..someone told me Islam is a religion of peace..OK..Christianity is a religion of peace..OK..but I would like Christian to know this that it not until u go to church before u know u are a Christian..but Islam has different form (from my perspective) sharia and others..some Muslim practice good Islam while others don't...what I don't understand is why Islamic cleric don't voice out against this act..

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2017
vic155:

So beating is an option In the Koran?
Infact let us not go far.
Sahih al-Bukhari 5825—Narrated Ikrima: Rifaa divorced his wife whereupon Abdur-Rahman married her. Aisha said that the lady came wearing a green veil and complained to her (Aisha) and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating. It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah’s messenger came, Aisha said, “I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!”
A woman was beaten in you Hadith till her skin turned green. Aisha even confessed she hasn't seen women suffer like the believing women. Tell me again that it isn't about injuring your women??
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Leiman100(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2017
Born2Freak:
Issokay!

Frying pan to fire.

Issokay!
this is the problem with christians, points are raised here you couldn't counter any of them you retort to insults, is a pity
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by idylnoble(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2017
This post is for babies in christiandom I mean dos dat are still being fed with milk. Though I don't believe d post in the first place, but am sure this can only shake the d faith of dos dat are not well rooted in the saving knowledge of Christ Jesus
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 19, 2017
WotzupNG:

quran 4:34

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Yes it speaks of wife beating. But what has it got to do with the OP? lalasticlala
u mean wife beating is allowed .... Osalobua

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

So beating is an option In the Koran?
are seeing wat am saw ...

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Leiman100(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2017
MightySparrow:
Poor her. Graduated from a daughter of God to a slave of God. Ignorance of who she was and the scriptures her problem for this promotion.
e pain am, pele
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by skedman(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=jonbellion post=56667555]The reasons don't when male any sense
I wonder why any thinking lady would be a muslim undecided
That's the worst kind of slavery to a woman
I don't blame them anyway it's through years of brainwashing and indoctrination
The ones that do it at the adulthood are simply retarded
You should go against her point in writing not making assumption . Behave like an educated person by quoting her point .
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Okeji(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2017
ESDKING:
I would rather be an atheist than to be a Muslim.

Spits!!

That girl needs help, I repeat she really needs serious help.
You r just saying rubbish without any proof. At least, she listed d reasons why she converted n backed it up with d chapters both in quran n bible. Give us ur own reason y u chose to b worshiping lies instead of truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

#BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Living By The Royal Law In The Lord / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS / Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.