Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS (62435 Views)

IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 19, 2017
succed:

Yes .... that is what it means to be igbo.... braveness and dying for what you believe in. They don't chicken out like you lots. (Slaves)
No! This is gross stupidity, not "braveness"...

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by nkwuocha1: 4:45pm On May 19, 2017
[s]
BlazingAyomikun:
grin You did good to admit that your mother's life is empty, dry, boring and uninspiring, devoid of any wonderful drama and has no important details that can make a good story. You really emerged from a dry land that has no glory. No wonder your brainwaves are so static and stagnant. No dynamics or flexibility to their abilities. Incredible dullard.

Recounting your grandfather's description of his wife to your dad. A clueless, senseless, confused moro'n who knows of no coded way to tell his family story. grin
[/s]

At least there's a father and a grandfather to my name.
Ayo, do you know who your real baba is?

3 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by princessayesha(f): 4:57pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

At least there's a father and a grandfather to my name.
Ayo, do you know who your real baba is?
You're getting boring. You even decided to call me by my name in a familiar manner, with the expectation that I'll go easy on you. You can't be more wrong. grin

At least, you can pronounce my name. But yours is so nonsensical I can't pronounce it. Any such attempt will cause my vocal chords to rupture. Your name looks ugly. It's certainly going to sound nauseating..... grin
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by nkwuocha1: 5:01pm On May 19, 2017
[[s]quote author=BlazingAyomikun post=56681173] You're getting boring. You even decided to call me by my name in a familiar manner, with the expectation that I'll go easy on you. You can't be more wrong. grin

At least, you can pronounce my name. But yours is so nonsensical I can't pronounce it. Any such attempt will cause my vocal chords to rupture. Your name looks ugly. It's certainly going to sound nauseating..... grin[/quote[/s]]

You Don dey talk like small pikin we you be. Shiish, busy on other threads. Get lost

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha1:
[[s]quote author=BlazingAyomikun post=56681173] You're getting boring. You even decided to call me by my name in a familiar manner, with the expectation that I'll go easy on you. You can't be more wrong. grin

At least, you can pronounce my name. But yours is so nonsensical I can't pronounce it. Any such attempt will cause my vocal chords to rupture. Your name looks ugly. It's certainly going to sound nauseating..... grin[/quote[/s]]

You Don dey talk like small pikin we you be. Shiish, busy on other threads. Get lost
Yeah, douchebag. Nice way to tap out.... He's exhausted the tiny bit of pathetic imagination he has. grin

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by nkwuocha1: 5:13pm On May 19, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
Yeah, douchebag. Nice way to tap out.... He's exhausted the tiny bit of pathetic imagination he has. grin

I dddiot, I'm dealing with more fiercer vagabonds in other thread. You're just to small for me. Again I hate epistle. You write too much, giving you out as too emotional.

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Mbediogu(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2017
EbubeIkedi:

Okay broda, get well soon.

Ok. I will my drugs and get well tomorrow but your mental illness is the type that must await the second coming. Please exercise more patience.
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Tyche(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
adadike281:
if I dare remove my cloth, my brother u go fear! food of d gods cannot be displayed in public

Obara Emma

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 19, 2017
EbubeIkedi:

Who is this? Get lost before i use hammer to smash your flat head.

you know dey tire... tongue
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by nkwuocha: 5:28pm On May 19, 2017
JohnXcel:
No! This is gross stupidity, not "braveness"...

Go challenge the Nigeria army with a complete suit, come back and tell me how your journey went.

2 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha:
Whatever you say man...undecided
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Adeevah(m): 6:22pm On May 19, 2017
Why the picture no clear
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by nextprince: 6:42pm On May 19, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
Hahaha..... You so wished that every father around was a disgusting inebriate like your unfortunate dad who ended up being the one to sacrifice his glory in drawing out the putrid aura in your mother in form of you. Whatever my mother did for me is no concern of yours. No human discusses his life with a rabbit. grin

But I know a little about your mum. I heard that she was struck by lightning through the mouth, which exited via her vagïna as punishment for being a troublesome woodpecker. You, the waste of birth who happens to be her son have taken your career beyond woodpecking and have become a human vulture who pecks the misfortune in other's lives and store them in his pot belly as his fate.
grin grin grin
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by timilehin95(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2017
basic23111:
are these Biafra not alive during d time of Jonathan and why are they causing nuisance now
Me jst tire oo.
Let someone from their region turn president, u will see how they will all keep shut.

Was it not their Nnamdi azikwe dat agreed to d merging when things still favours dem but now dat d hunters are being hunted, they suddenly remembered biafra

#hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by timilehin95(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
grin The stvpid nigga had to explain himself to me. I didn't ask you about your adventure, boring dullard.

You, dealing with some people? YOU? grin Well, indeed, go and receive heavier and much more brutal shellacking from FIECER Gods breathing the rarefied air of Olympus on other threads. I've had enough of you already. Although, you were the perfect clown for a circus show, I won't miss you. Leave now and go get your pathetic self murdered by brutal savages. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Baba pity dis Nkwocha1 na @least for his sanity sake.
Ur words jst dey hit am for aorta back to back
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 19, 2017
timilehin95:

grin grin grin grin grin
Baba pity dis Nkwocha1 na @least for his sanity sake.
Ur words jst dey hit am for aorta back to back
grin grin grin grin

Don't mind the dumbass wuss. He came to curse me in my own language as though he could withstand the explosion he was setting off and the nuclear chain reaction he was initiating. I ridiculed every last drop of shit outta his purple ass and drilled holes in his skull for yellow maggots to creep in. grin
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Bale2010: 11:40pm On May 19, 2017
Must Nigeria continue as one?
I see Nigeria as a failed marriage
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by kingzizzy: 12:13am On May 20, 2017
I was at loss as to why Biafran women were semi-nude. I didnt know the full story. It wasnt untill I watched the video that I heard what the women said and once again, the Nigerian Army prove what a barbaric organisation they are.

Biafran women were having a conference and the Nigerian Army invaded the area in Hilux jeeps and at gun point, ordered them to UnCloth. They Nigerian Army took their cloths away.

This barbarism is the vision of 'one Nigeria'
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Sprumbaba: 5:21am On May 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irresponsible women.

Completely classless. Women wey don dey look for opportunities since to show people their body,come get chance today to be "Strippers"

They are Daughters of Jezebel. Biafurro .
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by gberra: 9:31am On May 20, 2017
leofab:
don't they look fresh to you.. they ain't no coward but rather fighting for what they believe in..
I swear, Ipob women no get sense at all shocked...

leo baby, I saw you among those women running around grin.. leo you carry back ooo, biko let me spend my money dia grin
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
ephi123:
[s][/s]

Now that jamb has finished, I can see you have plenty time on your hands. small boy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) / See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.