Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? (14454 Views)

Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
so u'd rather not meet them, than meeting with them and seeing they aren't what u thought they ought to be right?

OK zarzar, tell me...what do u picture about me?

Exactly, yeah.

You? Physically? My mental image of you is, medium in height, slim but not skinny & medium to light in complexion. Cute in a boyish way. Big eyes. Button nose. I imagine one of those chin beards. Yanno, not a full on beard. In a nutshell, an attractive guy. Btw, I'm imagining all that from the sneak peak of your arm on the other thread you posted grin
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Exactly, yeah.

You? Physically? My mental image of you is, medium in height, slim but not skinny & medium to light in complexion. Cute in a boyish way. Big eyes. Button nose. I imagine one of those chin beards. Yanno, not a full on beard. In a nutshell, an attractive guy. Btw, I'm imagining all that from the sneak peak of your arm on the other thread you posted grin
lol...u tried sha...but I tall oo, like really tall just like my dad. Yeah light in complexion,chin beards,big eyes, not slim but muscle built..

U almost got everything right...I'm feeling cheated cos I don't know what ur hair looks like talk more of ur arm embarassed
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

I've had a crush on one or two. OMG, let me tell you about the gorgeous creation of an Ethiopian guy called Teddy... tongue
Too late!

Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Lionessza(f): 4:51pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

I've had a crush on one or two. OMG, let me tell you about the gorgeous creation of an Ethiopian guy called Teddy... tongue

Would love to get just a description tongue those ethios are something else I tell ya
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...u tried sha...but I tall oo, like really tall just like my dad. Yeah light in complexion,chin beards,big eyes, not slim but muscle built..

U almost got everything right...I'm feeling cheated cos I don't know what ur hair looks like talk more of ur arm embarassed

Lol. How tall are you?
I can only show you an arm too tongue Let's go, let's see how psychic you are.
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 19, 2017
Hati13:

Too late!

No, he looks nothing like this! My Teddy was tall with an afro & a beard. He had a Rasta look but wore baggy jeans lol.
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Would love to get just a description tongue those ethios are something else I tell ya

Not all though. Some.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol. How tall are you?
I can only show you an arm too tongue Let's go, let's see how psychic you are.
6foot 2inches tall

I'd say you're light skinned (obviously), small boobs, bubble-like butt, tiny lips, long legs and average height.

And beautiful
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Lionessza(f): 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Not all though. Some.

Many tongue......I like them better in afros or no hair at all.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Tuksgrad(f): 5:20pm On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

They look good with long dreadlocks to me , way better than those somalians lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Lionessza(f): 5:27pm On May 19, 2017
Tuksgrad:

They look good with long dreadlocks to me , way better than those somalians lipsrsealed

What's your problem with somalians? grin. I've not seen many attractive ones around but their women look good though.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Tuksgrad(f): 5:35pm On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

What's your problem with somalians? grin. I've not seen many attractive ones around but their women look good though.

The ones I've seen are arrogant and irritating and kinda look dirty. I've seen attractive ones online only lol. Yes their women look good.
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Kondomatic(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2017
Did he survive it?
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
6foot 2inches tall

I'd say you're light skinned (obviously), small boobs, bubble-like butt, tiny lips, long legs and average height.

And beautiful

I think you just described your ideal woman lol. I'm nothing like you described except the obvious. In fact, everything is the opposite grin
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Hayi, some of them have a weird look to me. A few I found to be really attractive. Plus they tend to look alike, just like Somalis.
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

I think you just described your ideal woman lol. I'm nothing like you described except the obvious. In fact, everything is the opposite grin
wow! Really? The opposite is actually my ideal woman... That means I like u zarzar wink do u like me too?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Harbeyg09(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2017
Collyno82:
better to put my head in a microwave than to put my head in there

OMG cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Flexherbal(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2017
ceejayx:
Good for eye
Bad for nose
Y wld u stick ur face in that stinking place?
Some niggas disgust me
If u can do such ure no different from a mad dog who.eats shiit.

Some guys take it as breakfast every morning.
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Eddygourdo(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
OK..I'll help u out, just tell me if he ended up doing this to u grin
hey bro please remove that all ears pic. I just suffered an attack because of it. please please. there could be others who suffer from same condition as me. thnx
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nbote(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

my rule: don't suck me and I won't do same. . .that shit is disgusting mehn

Exactly d same thing my gal said and now all she wants to do most tym is swallow...
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 19, 2017
Eddygourdo:
hey bro please remove that all ears pic. I just suffered an attack because of it. please please. there could be others who suffer from same condition as me. thnx
done bro..sorry about it buddy.
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Eddygourdo(m): 7:48pm On May 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
done bro..sorry about it buddy.
thanks bro. God bless
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 19, 2017
Eddygourdo:
thanks bro. God bless
u too mahn..stay safe
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 19, 2017
Y'all don't eat pussy?
No wonder you get dumped/cheated on

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 19, 2017
Flexherbal:

Some guys take it as breakfast every morning.
Ewww bye
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
wow! Really? The opposite is actually my ideal woman... That means I like u zarzar wink do u like me too?
see this fool!! Masturbating over a short black bald headed woman from SA

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Alhajikinky(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2017
FLEXHERBAL holla me @08131654747 or 09020999612,, i kind of need ur product
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Sanemind(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2017
dapizy02:

Jus wanted to see wats there na.....
grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by adexdon(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2017
almost vomit
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by Flexherbal(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
Did he survive it?
We will check on him , tomorrow .
Lol!
Re: Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? by ArtanK(m): 4:10am On May 20, 2017
Tuksgrad:

The ones I've seen are arrogant and irritating and kinda look dirty. I've seen attractive ones online only lol. Yes their women look good.

How do we look dirty? You sound like the arrogant one right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I'm Fed Up With My Girlfriend's Attitude, Please Advice / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.