Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday (33980 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by madjune(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2017
Joo girl.

I'm sure na few 1 dollar notes wey person dash am.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 19, 2017
Interesting.
Last time i forgot some cash near my dog she made sure i never got to spend them.
It hurt a bit but i wonder how much more if it were dollars with the present exchange rate.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by toocoded: 5:37pm On May 19, 2017
After all the spraying, na she go still pick am. Yeye dey smell angry
Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by Sydney17(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2017
Many are mad......Few are roaming
Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by sisisioge: 6:02pm On May 19, 2017
Make them chew am ba? Churchill sha like yellow dunderheadss
Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by odaniel1(m): 6:08pm On May 19, 2017
shii dont move me. she shudda sprayed it on human beings that would have made more value-hence the 'status' she wants to impress us with.

Ur not there yet hunnay...wait your turn.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by sweetilicious(f): 6:19pm On May 19, 2017
oviejnr:
Rosalin: spraying her dogs money and taking pics

Me: Who will pick and spend the money??
You are not serious
Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by oviejnr(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2017
sweetilicious:
You are not serious
grin grin grin
Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by BABANGBALI: 6:57pm On May 19, 2017
They must have been giving her a good fok
Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by afamaustin(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2017
Yet l don't HV eve 1cent
Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by TheAziz: 7:53pm On May 19, 2017
I'm very sure she'd pick the money after spraying the notes

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by Macaustin24: 8:23pm On May 19, 2017
BRAINLESS BEAUTY
SMH!!![code][/code][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by CrownStarPro(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
So who said Naija go better o?

optimist da?

Sense is no longer #200 oh... It has increased to #550 due to change era
Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by klax(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
Look young lady your fellow actress just died less than 72 hours ago in Canada una no dey learn lesson to keep life in low profile. Vanity upon Vanity you are not even moved or remorsed that a star like you just died suddenly less than 72 hours and look how your foolishness make you more silly spraying dogs money.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by Dollypie20(f): 9:24pm On May 19, 2017
Eh ya! Get well soon
Re: Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday by Luminee(f): 11:46pm On May 19, 2017
Rosaline is mumu don't be like Rosaline

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It / "No Puna Required" Kizz Daniel To Make Upcoming Artist Toby Grey A Star For Free / Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.