Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result (77737 Views)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / Issues Logging In My Jamb Profile / Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 19, 2017
OurworkComNg1:

sorry oo bros, i didnt know it will pain you like this, i would taken it gently with you. please just take it easy ehn. vexing like this thereby leading to depression from there to gulping snipper is not the right way o. Jesus is the right way. like the OP did, he left his exam to God to be in control of. my brother, you can do the same, let God be in control of your life. no vex abeg
I'll let this pass, and I hope that after this, you'll let me be.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Codyt(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2017
Alariwo2:
no read you hear? if post utme no hit you, your first year C.G.P.A go determine whether you will continue or not (for fed. unis not glorifred secondary schools like C.U)

In my time, a lady scored 350+ in Jamb but her first year GP was below 1.0.. lorokan sha, school withdrew her admission

so your fight is just starting.. don't rejoice just yet
This cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by krishfwesh(m): 11:40pm On May 19, 2017
congrat bro, am api for ur result I pray that d God that did urs shld do mine also. congrats
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 19, 2017
Stuff like this make people to call exams.
This luck.and happen like 1 in 1000.
Not impressed.

keyboardwarwar:
Hallelujah!!! dear people of nairaland join me thanks my God 4 me.i finished sec. sch. in the year 2012.That was the first time i tried out Jamb examination,then it was a paper base test[with fresh brain, out from the secondary school,as usual i was expected to pass the examination].But when the result came out it was a misery one. As i, score a total marks of 84 with chemistry missing[it come be like say them come dey follow me from my village] grin. but i didn't lose hope! as i proceed to studies OND in computer Engineering and Advance Diploma in Software Engineeering @Lagos.[but as expected my mama used the jamb result to torment my life any time i bleep up or anytime i mention something about university degree.] to cut the long story short! i decided to try out this year jamb examination, but to be sincere! i was so afraid as i have been out of touch with CHEMISTRY,PHYSICS more especially MATHEMATICS so how am i going to pass this examination?. I sold my precious phone[as i didn't have money] just to purchased the jamb pin @ the officially closing day of the registration. Fast forward! i was given monday 15 of may as my examination day.Money to get to the examination centre was another wahala but miraculously the money came,i was checked,got into the examination hall ushered to my exam's system and instruction was given for all the examiners to logged in.I logged in! my time Began to ticked, my heart too began to Beat faster like a Yoruba talking drum.
Where will i start??[That was the question i ask myself cos by this time i didn't know anythings in PHYSICS,MATHEMATICS and CHEMISTRY as English was my only hope]. And the security was so tight! cctv cameras everywhere at the corners of the hall.Fast forward i began to tick my answers on english,i spent like 1hr 30mins to answer questions mainly on English and i,used the remaining 30mins to ticks answers RANDOMLY on CHEMISTRY,PHYSICS and MATHS grin grin[i ticks some answers A,some B some C some D and i will begins ticking from D,C,B,A again all, ignorantly].MY time remaining 3mins to go i pressed S,i said a short prayer of helps from above before pressing another S which means i have submitted my exam,but was not happy at all.

Inside a Bus on my way back home! i overheard a guy said to his friend on phone if his result is not favourable he knew a man who can upgrade his result with a sum of #30,000.I was tempted to make enquiring about this said man. But when i remember that i,didn't have any penny i just kept quiet and said the following prayers.

"Lord Jesus if someone can take a bribe to upgrade someone's result.Lord please take all the Glorys and upgrade my result- Amen".

Surprising when my result came out this is what i score!.....i'm so much happy considering the level of my preparation i, have been away from CHEMISTRY,MATHS,PHYSICS for over 5years nows.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by seun1960(m): 11:50pm On May 19, 2017
Just be focus when you get to school
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by kk4real: 12:10am On May 20, 2017
chmond84u:
E be like say this year own easy o

SCAM ALERT!
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by absool(m): 12:35am On May 20, 2017
mikeujoel:

Dude, like seriously you scored 227 and you are here writing an epistle? I doubt 227 can get you into any good federal university. Sorry I am just being truthful sad
i got 263 in jamb what are my chances of getting Civil engineering in FUTO
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Slim4Rehani(f): 1:13am On May 20, 2017
krishfwesh:
congrat bro, am api for ur result I pray that d God that did urs shld do mine also. congrats

When did u do it? I did my on wednesday and I have not seen result
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Gift101(m): 4:59am On May 20, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

What sort of nonsense Is this? If the best you can come up with is this, then I'd suggest you get a needle to sew your leaking brain. Fckktard.

You need God.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Mann11: 5:44am On May 20, 2017
ireneidiva:
Your grammar is too bad!
You too, your GRAND PA is a wizard. grin
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Mann11: 5:44am On May 20, 2017
ireneidiva:
Your grammar is too bad!
You too, your GRAND PA is a wizard. grin grin
ireneidiva:
Your grammar is too bad!
You too, your GRAND PA is a wizard. grin
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by eduevolutionnow(m): 7:06am On May 20, 2017
Gift101:

You need God.
You need devil.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by MrSly(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2017
munyiwa:

What have you achieved in your life? mediocres like you will keep chewing Groundnut and roasted plantain,walking aimlessly all about,at the age of 45,I mean! How will someone despise the existence of God? Such a fool you are.
I think you are bias in your reply because the comment you quote did not dispute the existence of God rather it decried the op's misleading write which was trying depit God's image in a light that would encourage laziness. We know that God most often is not in the habit of doing for men what men can do for themselves.
The bible says in epistle of Paul that he who fails to work should not eat. How can one who had one year to prepare for a one day exam not be ready for the exam, to the extent that he didn't know what to write in physics and bla bla bla? Of course, whatever that has happened is at God's permissive will. In order words he is just lucky. He should study and stop deceiving others because another's case may not be the same and this is the premise of the one you just quoted.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by heybee72(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2017
Your subject combination should be
English
Literature
CRS
Government
Cos Bros you can write story oooo.. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Itanna: 8:18am On May 20, 2017
lakesider:
If you are in Europe and your government is responsible .u will understand you don't need God to pass exam .u suppose don graduate now .
Lets fight Government together and stop celebrating rubbish
You are right but we still need God in all our endeavours in life. Whether Europe or America.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Itanna: 8:22am On May 20, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
Keyboardwarwar, you're very senseless. You passed by CHEATING [even though your brain was empty, you exploited the loophole in an objective exam like UTME, by guessing the answers, so you GOT LUCKY], and you had the temerity to come here to announce that it was God that made you pass? What kind of petty God do you serve who concerns himself with trivial nonsense, especially one as ridiculous as intervening in the examination of someone who didn't work hard in preparation for it? Are you SICK? So, God made you pass, which automatically implies that he must be responsible for the failure of those who didn't, making you an elect, a special person enjoying a special privilege/grace, isn't that so?

I deeply detest this kind of disgusting stvpidity. Get out of here with your senselessness and fraudulent result owing to the susceptibility of UTME to tricks such as the one you employed. You picked answers RANDOMLY showing that you didn't prepare for the exam, and still had the impudence and the gall to come here to praise your God who's just as senseless as you, for a success you didn't deserve.
Even if u don't believe in God, it doesn't warrant u to insult the universe God. He's not even your mate. Have some respect.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Nobody: 8:28am On May 20, 2017
Itanna:
Even if u don't believe in God, it doesn't warrant u to insult the universe God. He's not even your mate. Have some respect.
Respect? Are you SICK? Only foo'ls respect baby Gods made up by stvpid lunatics from millennia ago, and you must be off your fvcking head for demanding that of me. Get out of here right now and FORGET to quote me, lest you invite ridicule.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by charlesucheh(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2017
keyboardwarwar:
Hallelujah!!! dear people of nairaland join me thanks my God 4 me.i finished sec. sch. in the year 2012.That was the first time i tried out Jamb examination,then it was a paper base test[with fresh brain, out from the secondary school,as usual i was expected to pass the examination].But when the result came out it was a misery one. As i, score a total marks of 84 with chemistry missing[it come be like say cthem come dey follow me from my village] grin. but i didn't lose hope! as i proceed to studies OND in computer Engineering and Advance Diploma in Software Engineeering @Lagos.[but as expected my mama used the jamb result to torment my life any time i bleep up or anytime i mention something about university degree.] to cut the long story short! i decided to try out this year jamb examination, but to be sincere! i was so afraid as i have been out of touch with CHEMISTRY,PHYSICS more especially MATHEMATICS so how am i going to pass this examination?. I sold my precious phone[as i didn't have money] just to purchased the jamb pin @ the officially closing day of the registration. Fast forward! i was given monday 15 of may as my examination day.Money to get to the examination centre was another wahala but miraculously the money came,i was checked,got into the examination hall ushered to my exam's system and instruction was given for all the examiners to logged in.I logged in! my time Began to ticked, my heart too began to Beat faster like a Yoruba talking drum.
Where will i start??[That was the question i ask myself cos by this time i didn't know anythings in PHYSICS,MATHEMATICS and CHEMISTRY as English was my only hope]. And the security was so tight! cctv cameras everywhere at the corners of the hall.Fast forward i began to tick my answers on english,i spent like 1hr 30mins to answer questions mainly on English and i,used the remaining 30mins to ticks answers RANDOMLY on CHEMISTRY,PHYSICS and MATHS grin grin[i ticks some answers A,some B some C some D and i will begins ticking from D,C,B,A again all, ignorantly].MY time remaining 3mins to go i pressed S,i said a short prayer of helps from above before pressing another S which means i have submitted my exam,but was not happy at all.

Inside a Bus on my way back home! i overheard a guy said to his friend on phone if his result is not favourable he knew a man who can upgrade his result with a sum of #30,000.I was tempted to make enquiring about this said man. But when i remember that i,didn't have any penny i just kept quiet and said the following prayers.

"Lord Jesus if someone can take a bribe to upgrade someone's result.Lord please take all the Glorys and upgrade my result- Amen".

Surprising when my result came out this is what i score!.....i'm so much happy considering the level of my preparation i, have been away from CHEMISTRY,MATHS,PHYSICS for over 5years nows.
Congrates bruv! That's the exact score of my JAMB 12 years Ago! Hope you get the admission. If GOD can make you jump this huddle, he'll prepare you for the ones ahead! Just believe! No let any body deceive you o!
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by iamblesseddd: 1:39pm On May 20, 2017
Lilimax:
It's a big deal to the OP smiley
it is called gratitude.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Lekison(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

And u ended up saying nothing; Look in the mirror and see who is talking nonsense. BTW congrats. You havr automatically being awarded a PHD in stuppidity.
I can't believe God created a foolish being lyk u
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by eduevolutionnow(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2017
Lekison:
I can't believe God created a foolish being lyk u
And I can't believe the devil let a stupid thing like you still breath. You are a waste on earth.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Lekison(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

And I can't believe the devil let a stupid thing like you still breath. You are a waste on earth.
there is no need for me to insult u further...I now understand ur problem
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by eduevolutionnow(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2017
Lekison:
there is no need for me to insult u further...I now understand ur problem
Foolish nonetity like you. Why don't you finish what you started. Anuofia, Ewu.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:11pm On May 22, 2017
grin
BABANGBALI:
Breaking news

Vickyrotex, osusumustflow, ajepako, fabfunmi, aminat508,funjosh,rokiatu,fabfunmi,lala and Seun failed the JAMB exams again. This is the 6th time it's happening.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by KnightMare7(f): 5:27pm On May 25, 2017
AHCB I couldn't respond to you before the posts were cleared off the other thread where your friend was being exposed. Sorry bou that.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by AHCB: 8:21pm On May 25, 2017
KnightMare7:
AH_CB I couldn't respond to you before the posts were cleared off the other thread where your friend was being exposed. Sorry bou that.
Being exposed eh. I see. You have proof of what you accused her of?
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by KnightMare7(f): 8:58pm On May 25, 2017
AHCB:
Being exposed eh. I see. You have proof of what you accused her of?
[quote]s......]
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by AHCB: 10:37pm On May 25, 2017
KnightMare7:
I see... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family / Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.