Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup (3881 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Blessynokoro: 12:19pm On May 19, 2017
Fear of a possible coup d’etat in Nigeria has emerged, as reports reaching Post-Nigeria, revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari may have defied his Doctors’ order, and cut short his medical vacation, to forestall the occurrence.

Continue reading from the source http://igberetvnews.com/410374

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by biafrasun: 1:49pm On May 19, 2017
his death is near

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by fearNORTH: 2:08pm On May 19, 2017
This power drunk mallam will collapse and give up the ghost like a village drunkard if he dare try it.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by SalamRushdie: 2:10pm On May 19, 2017
Buhari is obsessed about power but he doesn't know how to use it make Nigeria better nor does he know how to keep it ..twice same story

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Princesaha: 2:23pm On May 19, 2017
That is good. As a Yoruba Muslim, I prefer Buhari to Osibanjo. A Christian will never be allowed to rule us in this country again. That is why I always advise my fellow Yorubas to embrace Islam and see the light. I hate Christianity with passion. Osibanjo must not be allowed to be the president or else he will Christianized all of us. Insha Allah, our able Presidoe Buhari will rule us till 2023, ameen.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by limeta(f): 2:27pm On May 19, 2017
Bone head legend
Can,t even manage yr self
You want to rule a country
Na zoo we dey
God help us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by chrispapi11(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2017
What's this one saying? Is like you're high on some cheap drugs..that's how you people cause religious war...pls u need to go check the status of ur mentality coz you're using ur kidney to think.

Princesaha:
That is good. As a Yoruba Muslim, I prefer Buhari to Osibanjo. A Christian will never be allowed to rule us in this country again. That is why I always advise my fellow Yorubas to embrace Islam and see the light. I hate Christianity with passion. Osibanjo must not be allowed to be the president or else he will Christianized all of us. Insha Allah, our able Presidoe Buhari will rule us till 2023, ameen.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 19, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 19, 2017
fearNORTH:
This power drunk mallam will collapse and give up the ghost like a village drunkard if he dare try it.
Just look at your moniker

Na obsession for Abokis go eventually kill you o. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by rozayx5(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2017
Princesaha:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Inception(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2017
Princesaha:
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by stevecantrell: 3:58pm On May 19, 2017
I know how it feels...once bitten twice shy.

But this is a good opportunity to handover to the VP. Any subsequent coup would go on Osibajos record not his.
Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 19, 2017
Princesaha:

Useless post. Obviously fake and intended to cause disaffection.

May God disgrace all trouble makers. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Victornezzar: 4:28pm On May 19, 2017
Princesaha:
shame no dey catch u 4 mouth
hope say u no break ur head 2day

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 19, 2017
Princesaha:
Boko Haram in the making.stupid afonja

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Neozy(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2017
Princesaha:
some people's brain is using tiger battery. Maybe he hasn't eaten today, yet he's shouting buhari till 2023. Religion is the opium of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Mightyodi: 4:42pm On May 19, 2017
Princesaha:

my friend please don't be blinded by religious fanaticism which is a big problem like drug abuse. is it Christianity the reason that have keep Nigeria underdeveloped since independence. is it because we have Christianity in this country, the reason the elite meek the poor in Nigeria to be rich. buy private jets,send their children abroad, and underdeveloped our schools. is Christianity the reason we have crude oil and continue to import petrol while the elite politicians pocket the other resources derivatives gotten from the refining process during the fractional distillation. please I need an elaborate answers otherwise it's fair to say you have lost touch in reality of times in Nigeria. what has happen to conscience of ppl.when they we given birth to the conscience was as clean as white slate, now see what religion have created too much bias 99.99% in this princeasha's brain.
Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Tenim47(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2017
bad idea, .
Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by ocloud81(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2017

you are sick in the head

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by IJOBA2: 5:17pm On May 19, 2017
Princesaha:
THATS A TYPICAL AFONJO (BAD BELE) MUSLIM FOR YOU

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Ajewealth123(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2017
Princesaha:
guy go and treat your brain tumor it is affecting your medulla and you not thinking straight

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Chikelue2000(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2017
Princesaha:
dear God, did u create dis one 2?
Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by gberra: 6:02pm On May 19, 2017
limeta:
Bone head legend
Can,t even manage yr self
You want to rule a country
Na zoo we dey
God help us
Bitter lime, All your life, every ink of your words is written in hatred & bitterness. Whenever you want to sound pained, kindly go close to the lagoon & not close to us here.

Igbos always cry tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by doctokwus: 6:08pm On May 19, 2017
In a society where no one is sanctioned and sent to prison for publishing false news,u av clearly useless outfits like d likes of Igberetv still running amok.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by gberra: 6:08pm On May 19, 2017
Princesaha:
[s]That is good. As a Yoruba Muslim, I prefer Buhari to Osibanjo. A Christian will never be allowed to rule us in this country again. That is why I always advise my fellow Yorubas to embrace Islam and see the light. I hate Christianity with passion. Osibanjo must not be allowed to be the president or else he will Christianized all of us. Insha Allah, our able Presidoe Buhari will rule us till 2023, ameen[/s].
It is very easy to spot an Osu skull.

Igbos are Mad cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by lilytender: 6:25pm On May 19, 2017
biafrasun:
his death is near

So, you are now the giver and taker of life and death. Or are you God's Senior Special Assistance on Life and Death? The way you are going, Buhari may witness your burial.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by lilytender: 6:28pm On May 19, 2017
ocloud81:

you are sick in the head

Muslims don't write this way. Muslims are not as senseless as this goat. Better go to the nearest abattoir and get yourself butchered.
Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 19, 2017
afonjas campaign for buhari so that they can get president through backdoor. knowing that it will take another 50years before they will get dia..or maybe finally get lost.

now..propanganda machine has been released against same bubu..they insulted half of the country and cajoled many who saw the ineffectiveness of bubu.

see dem everywhere abusing and wishing the same man death..
Wishing him to resign"according to them..so that he can take care of his health while osibanjo becomes president "
"that he so much love power and will die "

this people are bad..and when the feel say they don dey gbolo.. they go just change moniker turn am to IPoB and igbos wishing buhari death..

or
they try to draw sentiments on igbo's just like one stupid fani did..

igbo's make una dey wary of this people..

south south..if you observe..don lockup..

no ever fight afonja war.. na you go carry am last last..

em call political sophistication and being diplomatic.

if una want dey hia na asa ya okwu.

ndia di egwu..

o ka uche unu di ya oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 19, 2017
biafrasun:
his death is near
death time checker. Kwontinue
Ur time is near
Re: Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 19, 2017
ocloud81:

you are sick in the head
Ipob and dz ur cheap defamation sef.
U guys mumu no be small. Notin wey u no dey believe.

Land of d rising sun for West Africa grin
I no knw say na middle sun dey rise

(1) (Reply)

This Is What American Government/White House Said About Igbos During Civil War / Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. / Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.