Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) (90164 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2017
The General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God , Pastor Enoch Adeboye while on a courtesy visit to the palace last week was offered the seat by the Ooni of Ife himself which is against the tradition.

According to the Ooni, there is none greater than God.

Despite the protest and refusal of Pastor Adeboye, Oba Ogunwusi insisted, pointing out that Pastor Adeboye was representing God in his palace, hence deserved the greatest seat!!!

The great Monarch then took the lower seat...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/photo-of-pastor-adeboye-sitting-on.html?m=1

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 19, 2017
God is gonna honour this Ooni beyond imagination.

897 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2017
HE DESERVES IT!
VISIT FOR RELATIONSHIPS TIPS AND ADVISE

www.romanticpie.com

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 12:58pm On May 19, 2017

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by thesicilian: 12:58pm On May 19, 2017
That's his position as the representative of God on earth.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Arsenalholic1: 1:13pm On May 19, 2017
Humility meets humility. Impressive

389 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2017
Good one. In Gods eyes we're all equal.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by orunto27: 1:25pm On May 19, 2017
Ooni of Ile-ife is "Orunmila Orunto Olodumare". His Predeccessor's name is in The Book of Record. This one too, despite his wealth, is finding himself in The Book of Record. OBJ, ADEBOYE, FALAE, FASEUN, FAYIOSE, T,B. JOSHUA AND Osinbajo ARE SEVEN OTHER PROMINENT ODUDUWA SONS PROPERLY MADE IN THE IMAGE OF CHRIST ARE IN THE BOOK OF RECORDS ALSO.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by jesusson22(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2017
nice one Oni

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by DLuciano: 3:52pm On May 19, 2017
I doff my hat for the Oba! what a humble king!!

191 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by YungJo207(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2017
Humble yourself before God and his messenger and he shall rise you up above men.

Watch how God will bless him for this act.

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Officialkplus(m): 5:14pm On May 19, 2017
Wait....seems baba get rank pass ooni of ife for ogbooni.. ...

I smell a rat here(trying to use Christianity to cover somethings)....

Abeg don't quote me..

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by graciella(f): 5:50pm On May 19, 2017
Hit like if you just came to read comments like me

234 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 19, 2017
I hope others can see how they cherish their tradition while their zealot followers over here try to be more Catholic than the Pope

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2017
tongue make I bookmark for future purpose.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by DixonKuntz: 6:44pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2017
God has blessed him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by chanky: 6:45pm On May 19, 2017
I'm humbled.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Crystolexy: 6:46pm On May 19, 2017
Wow! When wise and humble men start ruling the world it will be less difficult to find peace and love.

25 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 19, 2017
Mtcheeeeew

How this one take b news nw?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by gift01: 6:46pm On May 19, 2017
Hmmm

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:46pm On May 19, 2017
His Highness
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Nltaliban(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2017
Well, I came to read comments undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 6:46pm On May 19, 2017
That is man inhumanity to man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2017
i just love this man's simplicity unlike the baale of idumota

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2017
angels09:
God is gonna honour this Ooni beyond imagination.

Gbam. This Ooni get sense die. Loving him, even as a non-yoruba. grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2017
Traditional Religion and Christianity, Two Parallel lines!

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:47pm On May 19, 2017
It's an ordinary common chair a carpenter put together, what's the big deal?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by nattyjay(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2017
Humble servant of God

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by wowmenow: 6:47pm On May 19, 2017
tinubu just trick this amiable pastor by appointing osinbanjo as vice president to bring the monster called Buhari as president

anyway buhari must resign now

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by OmoAregbesola: 6:47pm On May 19, 2017
What rubbish!
This is sacrilegious,
How low would dis Ooni stoop to portray himself as being humble.
Ridiculing d stool of Ooni b4 a mere pretentious Yahoo boy ( God of Man).
I trust Iku baba yeye d Alaafin of Oyo empire & Yoruba land,
Ooni is not a person but d entire Ife kingdom & beyond.
Will Queen Elizabeth ridicule herself even 4 a pope?

Oo infact I troway d respect I have 4 d king 4rm 2day.

46 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.