Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) (90161 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by 36STATES: 8:41pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Humility meets humility. Impressive

Two heartless fraudsters. Humility my foot.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by alexiej(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2017
BABANGBALI:
ok help me to use it well

"Man's inhumanity to man" is used when a person does something bad, terrible, inhuman, demeaning, wicked, to another person. Like boko haram activities, like rape, robbery, those are acts of mans inhumanity to man.

Here there was an act of hospitality, kindness. There's no"Man's inhumanity to man".
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by alexiej(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
36STATES:

its actually not healthy to be this bitter, ehn...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Izychi: 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Good one. In Gods eyes we're all equal.

Bros, in God's eyes we r not equal oo.

Remember the time Jeremiah was interceding for the Israelis before God about the exile.... And God told him to forget about it..... That even if Samuel or Moses should wake up from the dead to intercede for the Israelis, that He wouldn't listen to them....
That shows u we r all not really equal before God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:47pm On May 19, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

You're also God's representative.
yes.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Sunglass20(f): 8:52pm On May 19, 2017
gift01:
Hmmm

And i was sincerely hoping to read what the Chinese man said but.... i just don't understand.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by popplm(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2017
orunto27:
Ooni of Ile-ife is "Orunmila Orunto Olodumare". His Predeccessor's name is in The Book of Record. This one too, despite his wealth, is finding himself in The Book of Record. OBJ, ADEBOYE, FALAE, FASEUN, FAYIOSE, T,B. JOSHUA AND Osinbajo ARE SEVEN OTHER PROMINENT ODUDUWA SONS PROPERLY MADE IN THE IMAGE OF CHRIST ARE IN THE BOOK OF RECORDS ALSO.
hello!..are you ok?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Officialkplus(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2017
megamank:

you dont want to be quote then why do you have to write this rubbish?

My opinion that's to me..

You just succeeded in showing me how stupid & foolish you are...

I wonder how you pass in school.,when you failed to listen to instruction..
Dumb as$
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 19, 2017
And what's pertinent about this sh*t? People keep attaching importance to trivial nonsense, and, unfortunately, someone like them is always there to push their rubbish to the front page and end up polluting the whole place with horsesh*t.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Nawa4nl: 8:55pm On May 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
From the Biblical point of view it is wrong,read 1 Corinthians 10:20,21. U can slave for two masters. Choose God or the Devil. No sitting on the fence. As a man of God he profess to be what fellowship has he with a king who is deceiving himself thinking that he can mix christianity with demonism cos a a traditional king certain rites or ritualistic practices have strong links with spiritism which is highly condemned in the Bible. Mathew 6:24
Adeboye is a conman like all the others deceiving gullible Nigerians. This professed man of god is god of men.
The video link below says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

No be small conman, your video scared me

I cried after watching the video below. cry
This video below removes any doubt that Adeboye is not real.

Please if you are not ready for Jesus, dont watch this video.
Its for mature Christians only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Arsenalholic1: 8:58pm On May 19, 2017
36STATES:

It's really not my business what you think about them... But there was no need of you to quote me and tell me so.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2017
Izychi:

Remember the time Jeremiah was interceding for the Israelis before God about the exile.... And God told him to forget about it..... That even if Samuel or Moses should wake up from the dead to intercede for the Israelis, that He wouldn't listen to them....
. Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Acts 10:34 So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that God shows no partiality,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2017
Officialkplus:
Wait....seems baba get rank pass ooni of ife for ogbooni.. ...

I smell a rat here(trying to use Christianity to cover somethings)....

Abeg don't quote me..

you yourself knew u typed poo!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by OmoAregbesola: 9:10pm On May 19, 2017
olushevy05:

Idiot!!! Trowing away the respect you have for the oba means what? Do you even have a single nut upstair. The oni never stood for adeboye but God in adeboye's life.

I pray you receive small portion of brain
Which god is in Adeboye's life that is not in his life. or even in ur life. Idiota. sheeple
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:13pm On May 19, 2017
Something tells me in my mind it's not alright for pastor adeboye to sit on the throne of ONI of Ife even if the ONI insisted.

What do I know but something tells me it's not right.

Just like the pope asking a baba lawo to come come ad have a sit on his in Rome.

Again what do I know

I won't sit there if it was me for a million dollars but it's ll good. The king is a wise humble man.

May their days be long on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by otimize(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2017
Am from Edo state, but from today the Oni is my most respected king in Africa.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by dckng16(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2017
What I see here is a Wise king who honored God's General. I mean a Man d Almighty God is living in him and might blessings follows such act.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by juman(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
What rubbish!
This is sacrilegious,
How low would dis Ooni stoop to portray himself as being humble.
Ridiculing d stool of Ooni b4 a mere pretentious Yahoo boy ( God of Man).
I trust Iku baba yeye d Alaafin of Oyo empire & Yoruba land,
Ooni is not a person but d entire Ife kingdom & beyond.
Will Queen Elizabeth ridicule herself even 4 a pope?

Oo infact I troway d respect I have 4 d king 4rm 2day.

He tried to be humble but ridiculed the tradition.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by sshalom(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2017
Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi is a young man who has learnt the art of properly washing his hands; he will definitely be eating with the elders!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Youdondeymad: 9:40pm On May 19, 2017
chibboy:
worris dis one saying?
grin Don't mind him,blame it on alcohol and Oshogbo weed.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by boolet: 9:43pm On May 19, 2017
Officialkplus:
Wait....seems baba get rank pass ooni of ife for ogbooni.. ...

I smell a rat here(trying to use Christianity to cover somethings)....

Abeg don't quote me..
You make sense
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by rabzy: 9:44pm On May 19, 2017
Izychi:

Then you have not realized the foremost lesson Jesus taught his apostles, equality. Three times he repeatedly told them not to elevate themselves but to see each other as brothers.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Youdondeymad: 9:47pm On May 19, 2017
grin I love this thread,so much hypocrisy....if na pope hug imam for mecca dem go say na anti-christ.

RIP baba Fela,you've said it all.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Anointed08(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2017
Very nice!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Officialkplus(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2017
gud4dbest:

you yourself knew u typed poo!

I'm sure you are among the jobless 3rd class student roaming about the street..

If you succeed to be in 2.2,2.1 or first class.
Its probably because you cheat you rotten ass up there..

Because I failed to understand why..you quote me dispite warning anyone not to quote me..

You must be mentally sick
Ben Carson need to work on your Brain punk ass. tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by ozimec(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2017
badassProdigy:
The General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God , Pastor Enoch Adeboye while on a courtesy visit to the palace last week was offered the seat by the Ooni of Ife himself which is against the tradition.

According to the Ooni, there is none greater than God.

Despite the protest and refusal of Pastor Adeboye, Oba Ogunwusi insisted, pointing out that Pastor Adeboye was representing God in his palace, hence deserved the greatest seat!!!

The great Monarch then took the lower seat...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/photo-of-pastor-adeboye-sitting-on.html?m=1

I love this Ooni. He's full of wisdom.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2017
So Adeboye is now God?

YungJo207:
Humble yourself before God and his messenger and he shall rise you up above men.

Watch how God will bless him for this act.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2017
juman:

He tried to be humble but ridiculed the tradition.

He can scatter whatever tradition needs to scattered to save his soul.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Collins10(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2017
lordkhalifa:
do u mean oduduwa the Falled Lucifer
*FALLED* Lord have mercy!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by graciella(f): 9:53pm On May 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Old mama
Anu ofia!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Collins10(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2017
lordkhalifa:
do u mean oduduwa the Falled Lucifer
Jesus!!! *FALLED* Lord have mercy!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2017
Officialkplus:

I'm sure you are among the jobless 3rd class student roaming about the street..

If you succeed to be in 2.2,2.1 or first class.
Its probably because you cheat you rotten ass up there..

Because I failed to understand why..you quote me dispite warning anyone not to quote me..

You must be mentally sick
Ben Carson need to work on your Brain punk ass. tongue

lol,no wonder u type like a book;and you've typed something great now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.