Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) (90181 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Officialkplus(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2017
gud4dbest:

lol,no wonder u type like a book;and you've typed something great now.
k

No wonder you failed in class,totally off point,you lack comprehension too...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by chuose2: 10:09pm On May 19, 2017
salford:
Meanwhile..the Ooni behind close door ... grin
Blood sacrifice things at the last Olojo worship.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5346893_screenshot201705100814241_jpeg273a6a4721e74d7db5527ca132e2d546
Anybody considering Adeboye a christian should see these videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

deebsman1:
So Adeboye is now God?
He certainly is to some people,
but the videos above expose Adeboye as a conman.

God bless the people who put it together

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2017
Collins10:
Jesus!!! *FALLED* Lord have mercy!
the Lucifer from sky nah
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Collins10(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2017
lordkhalifa:
the Lucifer from sky nah
Are you kidding me? You mean you have still not seen anything wrong with your post?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by dxplora: 10:24pm On May 19, 2017
Good for them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 19, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
What rubbish!
This is sacrilegious,
How low would dis Ooni stoop to portray himself as being humble.
Ridiculing d stool of Ooni b4 a mere pretentious Yahoo boy ( God of Man).
I trust Iku baba yeye d Alaafin of Oyo empire & Yoruba land,
Ooni is not a person but d entire Ife kingdom & beyond.
Will Queen Elizabeth ridicule herself even 4 a pope?

Oo infact I troway d respect I have 4 d king 4rm 2day.
Kill Urself sho ti gbo! Pride is written all over you..and I can bet that you don't own a bicycle pedal to your name.. wo, maa quote mi o! If u don't want Sango's thunder to strike you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 10:31pm On May 19, 2017
alexiej:

Hello sir. I probably wouldn't have bothered to reply this but I chose to when I noticed you could be a christian (from your username and the tone of your comment). So let me get to the point.

I don't know how much of the bible you read, but if you study Mark 2, Jesus visited Levi (a tax collector *(like the corrupt politician, police officer etc of nowadays)*) and dined with him and in verse 15, we see that Jesus actually dined with "many tax collectors and sinners".

Does that mean Jesus was a sinner? No.
Does that mean Jesus was looking for favours from the sinners? No.
Does that mean Jesus was a hypocrite? No.

You said exactly what the Pharisees (holier than thou people) said about Jesus.

16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw Him eating with the tax collectors and sinners, they said to His disciples, “How is it that He eats and drinks with tax collectors and sinners?” 17 When Jesus heard it, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

It's actually better not to condemn something when you don't really understand it sir.
But Jesus used to tell them to stop evil things unlike Adeboye.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by imtfans(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
What rubbish!
This is sacrilegious,

I know ur type, u only wanted to get ur comments busy...I know u piggi pride brat
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Chief101(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
What rubbish!
This is sacrilegious,

Truly, it is a slap on the Yoruba tribe. I don't see Ooni as being humble in this instance but a case gullibility.

Will he vacate his throne for the head of NASFAT organization, or Apostle Suleman if such comes calling? It all boils down to a church member honoring his G. O.

The RCCG guy is just another moneybag pretending to represent God.
Such sacrilege should not be allowed again in his lifetime.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by gabbysegzy: 10:41pm On May 19, 2017
Kabiyesi,Ooni of lfe.If you can read my text here,y you can not believe it that heavens had written something good about you,why? because you had honored God on earth through his minister,nd he will surely honor you among the kings.More wisdom,long life.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:42pm On May 19, 2017
alexiej:

"Man's inhumanity to man" is used when a person does something bad, terrible, inhuman, demeaning, wicked, to another person. Like boko haram activities, like rape, robbery, those are acts of mans inhumanity to man.

Here there was an act of hospitality, kindness. There's no"Man's inhumanity to man".
ok I'm sorry I wanted to write man inwomanity to man
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by ipodstinks: 10:44pm On May 19, 2017
Officialkplus:

Shows how stupid you are..like seriously..??

You probably, be a failure in school, & life,do you know why...??
Because, you failed to listen to instruction..
Has your name implies you stinks
Do not quote me..
Well, I have written down my mind.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 10:57pm On May 19, 2017
Chief101:

Truly, it is a slap on the Yoruba tribe. I don't see Ooni as being humble in this instance but a case gullibility.

Will he vacate his throne for the head of NASFAT organization, or Apostle Suleman if such comes calling? It all boils down to a church member honoring his G. O.

The RCCG guy is just another moneybag pretending to represent God.
Such sacrilege should not be allowed again in his lifetime.
Point of correction, not all Yoruba but to those Yoruba that believe in their lie. There nothin sacred about the chair it is u that made it so by ur believe. For instance, Oyinbo made SEAMAN SCHNAPPS especially for those on high sea as an anticold but some Yoruba and Igbo have to prayer drink and believe that if they dont see it God will not ans their prayer. My question to u is what make seaman schnapps special among others alcoholic drink?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Azam101: 11:10pm On May 19, 2017
wowmenow:
tinubu just trick this amiable pastor by appointing osinbanjo as vice president to bring the monster called Buhari as president

anyway buhari must resign now
And your dad is a beast in human form
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by StarPlayer: 11:30pm On May 19, 2017
graciella:

Anu ofia!
Old cargo..expired weed_
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by futa1(m): 11:36pm On May 19, 2017
Are u frustrated by FACEBOOK, MATCH, POF etc because of constant blocking; Is any dating site preventing your registration?

Suffer no more. We now have d STRONGEST IP in the world. It is a MICROSOFT IP (VPN) that solved all online problems.

Now
your frustration is over. Call now for your MICROSOFT IP. 10k monthly. We also have RDP. RDP cost 20k
monthly.

You can TEST before paying. TESTING IS BELIEVING. Call now for instant setup(No Software installation & work on
all Devices-Phone, PC, Laptop, Iphone, Android etc)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Sammmypoko(m): 11:52pm On May 19, 2017
What a wonderful Ooni,May God bless his kingdom.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by factwriter(m): 12:31am On May 20, 2017
angels09:
God is gonna honour this Ooni beyond imagination.

Really

Mugus always falling for gimmicks.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by factwriter(m): 12:37am On May 20, 2017
finixcash98uy65:
Just to let y'all know that as we reach the last week of certain leagues in europe, my next game will be dropping alongside. for those who are yet to win all season, tomorrow's (20/05/2017) game will be just another opportunity to put an end to your woes..
below are photos of my recent wins..

IF this your BET is real and SURE then you would have been comfortably retired into sitting down and savouring your gains by NOW instead of parading UP & DOWN changing monikers and spamming us with this crap.

Get a job, even if it's bricklaying. Do something you will be proud relating to your grandchild when that vertebrae (you are abusing now) is gone.

Afterall as they say: there is dignity in labour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by factwriter(m): 12:52am On May 20, 2017
YungJo207:
Humble yourself before God and his messenger and he shall rise you up above men.

Watch how God will bless him for this act.

...even if the kingdom you preside over relishes in paganism and fetishisms

You people with hypocrisy, as if you have forgotten what all these traditional kingdoms entails clandestinely.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Siscooh: 1:05am On May 20, 2017
Kai! This guy was truly appointed by God. Ife praise the Lord O.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Siscooh: 1:09am On May 20, 2017
Officialkplus:
Wait....seems baba get rank pass ooni of ife for ogbooni.. ...

I smell a rat here(trying to use Christianity to cover somethings)....

Abeg don't quote me..
Dead on arrival. Please fear God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Siscooh: 1:14am On May 20, 2017
martineverest:
This is not nice at all.... As a Redeemer and African, a king is a king...... Oba of Benin benin can't do this
l
No one Redeemed by the blood will open their mouth to say what you said.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by mistermoi(m): 1:15am On May 20, 2017
Can't stop loving you OBA NLA ... grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Siscooh: 1:16am On May 20, 2017
gabbysegzy:
Kabiyesi,Ooni of lfe.If you can read my text here,y you can not believe it that heavens had written something good about you,why? because you had honored God on earth through his minister,nd he will surely honor you among the kings.More wisdom,long life.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Franzinni: 1:17am On May 20, 2017
ademide0710:

You asked a question, trust me I will answer politely. My father is not the carpenter.

Abt d "silly" part, I'm 100% sure your Mother as in your mama wey born you is SILLY. Not just that your girlfriend/wife and your female siblings are silly. Omoale Jatiti!
If you say omo. Ale ni mi.. I don't mind because it's your perception but I can confidently say...

Ale. Jatijati. Ni iwo.. Omo. Rada. Rada. Tio. Leko. Yi
And I know I am right. In fact you just composed your manner less self like a lowlife. But I understand your type. #kobo.kobo.

Anyways I will make this my last reply to filth, I refuse to go back and forth with a no good trash talking, bottom feeding thot!..who finds social media as the only way to vent her frustrations in life so... GTFO. Bye ho!

For your information I hate talking to women this way but you are an exception...your fish brain is going to get activated once you read this but frankly..... I don't care.
I will skip your mentions like a bad song grin....
YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT TO ME!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by sddiamond: 1:58am On May 20, 2017
thesicilian:
That's his position as the representative of God on earth.
Gullible follower, who made him that and which God are you talking about? we all know that the throne of ooni is diabolic, what's adebayo doing there
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by mddavid(m): 2:17am On May 20, 2017
The Oni will live a long and healthy life for giving God this honour.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by mddavid(m): 2:19am On May 20, 2017
The Oni will live a long and healthy life for this action.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by jenkini(m): 2:43am On May 20, 2017
nickyvick:
Wow ... I keep smiling. One with God is majority. I salute my Daddy. E.A. Adeboye.
your daddy? At this rate our real daddies are fast getting irrelevant.. hmm not forgetting otobos daddy too.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by jenkini(m): 2:48am On May 20, 2017
Officialkplus:
Wait....seems baba get rank pass ooni of ife for ogbooni.. ...

I smell a rat here(trying to use Christianity to cover somethings)....

Abeg don't quote me..

Lol for all you care this may not actually be Oonis throne seat maybe just seats in a section of his palace and all was just fine for the media paparazi considering pastor adeboye aka daddy GO was shunned by one Northern emir last week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.