Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) (72540 Views)

Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by omaigala12(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2017
Dis guy fine reach kante ne
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by bionixs: 7:31pm On May 19, 2017
PapiNigga:
where are the haters
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by bionixs: 7:32pm On May 19, 2017
PapiNigga:
where are the haters
says who?

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Akalia(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2017
khiaa:

That is so gay.
whatever
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by macaranta(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2017
Beauty is relative ...
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
most handsome my cute ass...... I know Zach lavine

David Beckham

Oliver Giroud

Klay Thompson

trey songs

Vanvicker,Osaze,Ramsy Noah
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 8:06pm On May 19, 2017
BISIXCLUSIVE:
who is flavour? Flavour my foot, even Alex Ekubo for Jennifer's Diary cute pass flavour 100 times.
OK oo. Let me come n b going
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by voizofone: 8:18pm On May 19, 2017
I can see how money is flowing to him from around the world because he is very handsome, pathetic thought and misplaced priority.
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2017
Abeg where those Ghanaian twins pix or one like that wey be 3 brothers... Ps I no too fine o but this guy no fine reach the noise
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by tammie24: 8:42pm On May 19, 2017
chynie:

Noo Na u need lens
Can you compare him body structure with flavour's
Or is it their faces u wan compare
Flavour fine pax joor
I no fit argue but to be honest I wonder why you would even compare flavour with his guy

The gap no be here abeg
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by LolaO(f): 8:53pm On May 19, 2017
I humbly disagree grin
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by mickwizzy(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2017
how will dey say "world" highest Africa or where ever he's from...
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by SplendidE(f): 9:06pm On May 19, 2017
abegi even my crush trey songz fine pass am
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Soso990240(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2017
Treysongs abi wetin be that him name? Treysongs fine pass this guy..in every angle.
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by seifini(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2017
why does his face and eyes remind me a of Ty$?
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by cricifixo: 9:14pm On May 19, 2017
I know jayzee, busta ryhms & bird man
Fernandowski:

David Beckham

Oliver Giroud

Klay Thompson

trey songs
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by abbasajao(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2017
Dis one fine reach Uche in my office like this? May be they should avail me the the criteria for selection
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by bessel10(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2017
rozayx5:
neymar fresh pass this dude jare undecided undecided undecided

Fine/cute is not about facial look alone,you consider body structure and some other things,if you compare this guy body structure with neymar and trey songz,you will know the difference is clear

undecided

even trey songz
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by 9jageekz(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2017
That Guy looks like a SAMOAN. I bet if he isn't, just take a CLOSER look at his picture and that of WWE wrestler Roman Reigns or the Usos..
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Frankaka8(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2017
Fernandowski:

David Beckham

Oliver Giroud

Klay Thompson

trey songs
emre can over giroud anyday
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by chynie: 9:36pm On May 19, 2017
tammie24:
I no fit argue but to be honest I wonder why you would even compare flavour with his guy

The gap no be here abeg
Compare

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Sarang(f): 9:58pm On May 19, 2017
chynie:
our flavour N'abiania fine pax this guy joor cheesy
but he is a cute guy wink

Lol I said this immediately I saw these pics
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2017
darfay:

Fagg.ot
bro , trust me, I am far from a Ho niggar

stay safe
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2017
Sezua:
Sergio Ramos
i dey tell u ooooo.... even benzema
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2017
KingGBsky:

wetin this guy do una sef? how are this people you mentioned finer than this guy? you even called oliver giroud join self. I still have not seen any guy finer dan him though.
bro.... Giroud is damn sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
hehehehe u just kee e career...... I hail o.
lolzzz...... the matter Don too vex me
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2017
Shiitposter:

Mehn basketball get fine black guys ohh
yes poo.... Paul George.... Stephen curry......
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2017
WhistleB:
Bro I love your signature.
one love bro.... ball is life
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2017
Daddybright1986:

Vanvicker,Osaze,Ramsy Noah
they all count.... I don't just see any special thing about this guy

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2017
cricifixo:
I know jayzee, busta ryhms & bird man
hehehehehe..... I fine pass all those ones Jare
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2017
Frankaka8:
emre can over giroud anyday
giroud is far taller bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? / Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.