Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

6 Must-have Fashion Accessories For Every Working Class Woman - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Must-have Fashion Accessories For Every Working Class Woman (1361 Views)

7 Style Tips Every Working Woman Needs To Know During The Rainy Season / Five Must-have Fashion Accessories For Ladies / 5 Must-have Fashionable Travel Accessories For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Must-have Fashion Accessories For Every Working Class Woman by SynCityNg: 1:33pm On May 19, 2017
My people, I greet you! I’m delving into fashion today. I was seeing a movie on African Magic on DSTV and the ladies who got new jobs dressed like they were going to a club. I was like ogini di ihe a? What happened to dressing appropriately for the occasion? There is nothing bad with dressing like you are going to the club. The only thing is that you must be going to the club. You don’t dress like you are going to the church meanwhile you are heading to the club. Biko, let us respect ourselves.

If you are resuming work or working in a formal organization, it is only appropriate to dress formally. While some organizations do not care what you show up to work in, some take physical appearance as a very serious issue.

There are some must-have fashion pieces that are a must-have in every working class lady’s wardrobe. They are called constants. They range from blazers to silk pants, shirts, pencil skirts and a proper hand bag. Check out these fashion pieces and tell us how many you have:

1. Blazer:

Umu nwanyi, I did not say coat, o. I said blazer! Go for a blazer that can go with anything. Black, gray or white should do. Blazers can serve in place of suits especially during the heat wave. A blazer is also easy to wear and can go with anything from skirts to trousers or gowns.

2. Pants:
E jo, this has nothing to do with g-string or granny panties. By pants, I mean silk or chinos trousers for women. One thing about pants is that it molds the female curves, making women who wear it appear sharp and professional. This is a must-have for professional women who want to look smart. This can be paired with a silky singlet and a blazer...continue reading on: syncityng.com (under chief synner)

Will be waiting for your thoughts.

Re: 6 Must-have Fashion Accessories For Every Working Class Woman by Ana234(f): 2:37pm On May 19, 2017
noted

1 Like

Re: 6 Must-have Fashion Accessories For Every Working Class Woman by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2017
Cool
Re: 6 Must-have Fashion Accessories For Every Working Class Woman by SynCityNg: 9:15pm On May 19, 2017
wink
Ana234:
noted
Re: 6 Must-have Fashion Accessories For Every Working Class Woman by SynCityNg: 9:16pm On May 19, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Irritating Make-up Photos Of Bobrisky Goes Viral / PROTECTIVE STYLING (how To Gain Hair Length) / Made In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.