Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State (2538 Views)

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by Karlib: 1:38pm On May 19, 2017
If you (or any one you know) are posted to Anambra state for NYSC, these are a few information you will need to know if you do not want to be so exploited by those greedy and mean money mongers.
1. the distance from the express road (where the vehicle from onitcha or awka will drop you) to the camp is so close (about 200meters) you can actually walk up to it with roughly 7mins. but since you cannot see the camp from the road the bike men uses this as an opportunity to exploit people. at times collecting as much as 1K or 5H from ignorant coopers. just walk down or give them 50 card if you have so much money.
2. DO NOT arrive at night, these same bike men have been known to rob coppers who arrive at night, so plan your trip to arrive while it is still bright. (i do not know why nothing has been done about this by the officials)
3. DO NOT give the criminals your money, who will come asking for 1K for media registration from you, they will even make it look compulsory, dont mind them. (i still do not know why the officials are silent about this, maybe they are gaining from it.)
4. photocopy your documents before coming, as those guys will charge you so much in camp.

if you have more information pls share on this forum. folks pls share with guys posted to anambra.
thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by 1stdammy: 3:20pm On May 19, 2017
Thanks OP, that No 1 is so important to me. You mean I wouldn't get to onitsha proper before alighting?, I'm coming from Ibadan
Re: A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by tevanso(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2017
1stdammy:
Thanks OP, that No 1 is so important to me. You mean I wouldn't get to onitsha proper before alighting?, I'm coming from Ibadan
if you are coming from Ibadan,u will pass Onitsha,meanwhile stop at upper iweka in Onitsha and enter bus from there to umunyan or Nysc camp,it is along awka road .call me in case u need any description 08060506857

1 Like

Re: A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by DexterousOne(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2017
interesting
Re: A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by 1stdammy: 9:19pm On May 19, 2017
tevanso:
if you are coming from Ibadan,u will pass Onitsha,meanwhile stop at upper iweka in Onitsha and enter bus from there to umunyan or Nysc camp,it is along awka road .call me in case u need any description 08060506857
Thanks so much, bless you....
Re: A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by Cracky94(m): 7:40am On May 20, 2017
Was posted to anambra from Edo... Is it the same route with the person from ibadan?
Re: A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by kasie89: 8:49am On May 20, 2017
Yes, it's the same route......from Edo to Onitsha from onitsha to umumya.
Re: A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by Karlib: 11:55am On May 20, 2017
The anambra umunya camp is between awka and onitcha, so from whatever direction u are coming from: if u get past awka first the camp is before u get to onitsha; and if u get past onitsha first d camp is before u get to awka. That means if u drop at onitsha u will get a bus going to awka and tell them to drop u at NYSC camp, but if u drop at awka u will get a bus going to onitsha nd tell them to drop u at d NYSC camp. Have a safe trip
Re: A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by AbayomiOS(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2017
Cracky94:
Was posted to anambra from Edo... Is it the same route with the person from ibadan?
leaving to umunya from benin too. Can we go together?
Re: A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 20, 2017
AbayomiOS:
leaving to umunya from benin too. Can we go together?
When, and what time do u intend going?
Re: A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by AbayomiOS(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2017
Davidtolu:
When, and what time do u intend going?
Tuesday...by 7am shud b at ringroad.
Re: A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by Nobody: 7:34am On May 21, 2017
AbayomiOS:
Tuesday...by 7am shud b at ringroad.
Wow, i will be coming from Auchi
Re: A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by AbayomiOS(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2017
Davidtolu:
Wow, i will be coming from Auchi
aiit, try to b early sha...we'l see in camp
Re: A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by Nobody: 7:29am On May 22, 2017
AbayomiOS:
aiit, try to b early sha...we'l see in camp
Ok. I wish you a safe trip ahead.
Re: A Must Read If You Are Posted For NYSC To Anambra State by AbayomiOS(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2017
Davidtolu:
Ok. I wish you a safe trip ahead.
tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Punishment They Gave To Corpers At A NYSC Camp [photos] / Bvn Issues Regarding Nysc / Increase Your Alawee, Earn More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.