Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million (23959 Views)

Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) / More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 19, 2017
Don't worry paul pogba will replace all that was stolen
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by atilla(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2017
The stuff must be expensive but Dencia herself knows she is exaggerating. The price of the car sef no even reach 90k dolls

Make she take am easy dey blow lie

Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by DollarAngel(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by cluewebhost(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2017
She lives in the Car?
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by RealHaute: 6:22pm On May 19, 2017
angeltolly:
Is her house also inside that car? $90k worth valuables in someone's car?

Chuku chuku chuku chuku chuku! Don't mind me. I'm just laughing.
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 19, 2017
If you can have 90K worth of stuff in your car then your vehicle should be the type even bullets cannot penetrate. Insurance scam!
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by Lexusgs430: 6:26pm On May 19, 2017
They simply want to test her latest bleaching creams for free......

1 Like

Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by Jakumo(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2017
Sounds like an insurance scam where the amount stolen is GREATLY exaggerated so as to maximize the insurance payout over stuff that never existed in the first place.
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by joinnow: 6:45pm On May 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
Wait, you mean she had $90k worth valuables.

IN A CAR WITHOUT SECURITY PACKED ON THE STREET?
P
Bìtch you lying. undecided

She might not be lying
She has Birkin bag and other things
Below is the worth of the bag
The Birkin bag is a personal accessory of luggage or a tote by Hermès that is handmade in leather and named after actress and singer Jane Birkin. The bag is currently in fashion as a symbol of wealth due to its high price and use by celebrities. Its prices range from £7,500 to £100,000 (US $7,650 to US $150,000).

1 Like

Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by joinnow: 6:49pm On May 19, 2017
Raine80:
If you can have 90K worth of stuff in your car then your vehicle should be the type even bullets cannot penetrate. Insurance scam!
She has Burkin bag inside her car beside other things
The Birkin bag is a personal accessory of luggage or a tote by Hermès that is handmade in leather and named after actress and singer Jane Birkin. The bag is currently in fashion as a symbol of wealth due to its high price and use by celebrities. Its prices range from £7,500 to £100,000 (US $7,650 to US $150,000).

Assuming she bought the $150k worth
Only the bag is cool

1 Like

Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 19, 2017
How many people have #28m in their bank accounts? Celebrities and spending self.
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by emi14: 7:14pm On May 19, 2017
Nonsense attention seeking among celebrities. Celebrities attacks crowd and attention it is practically impossible for such theft. All eyes on them. Na stories abeg.
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 19, 2017
joinnow:

She has Burkin bag inside her car beside other things

Assuming she bought the $150k worth
Only the bag is cool
I am very much aware of what a Birkin bag is. Its origin and its worth. FYI you don't buy a Hermes bag in a shop. You are invited to purchase it as there is a waiting list. On the other hand Second hand and good imitation ones are readily available.
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by joinnow: 7:28pm On May 19, 2017
Raine80:

I am very much aware of what a Birkin bag is. Its origin and its worth. FYI you don't buy a Hermes bag in a shop. You are invited to purchase it as there is a waiting list. On the other hand Second hand and good imitation ones are readily available.
She said she has it in her car. She did not buy it yesterday ooo

1 Like

Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by joinnow: 7:33pm On May 19, 2017
Raine80:

I know too you order and wait for your turn.
She said she has it in her car not that she bought it that day. Get the fact clear.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by Alltek(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2017
The robber be like

Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by thunderbabs: 7:41pm On May 19, 2017
Dencia ve not been paying her tithes.

Dey don collect the tithes without her consent. Move on
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 19, 2017
joinnow:

I know too you order and wait for your turn.
She said she has it in her car not that she bought it that day. Get the fact clear.
Bought it my a$$. You don't order you are invited to buy. Big difference.
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by Duru009(m): 8:06pm On May 19, 2017
Is cos u mess up with pogba...

#payback
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by nnowu(f): 8:32pm On May 19, 2017
undecidedlproperty inside car?
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by joinnow: 8:39pm On May 19, 2017
Raine80:

Bought it my a$$. You don't order you are invited to buy. Big difference.
People who want to avoid the waiting list in many cases will turn to auctions (both in physical auction houses and online), or through private sellers.
Mind u new ones not used
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
joinnow:

People who want to avoid the waiting list in many cases will turn to auctions (both in physical auction houses and online), or through private sellers.
Mind u new ones not used
Sure
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by seangy4konji: 9:40pm On May 19, 2017
Not even up to half salary of pogba for a week.

Suck his balls next time for at least 2 hours and drain every single bit of cum on ur pubi hair.

Alert go enter.
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by bionixs: 9:43pm On May 19, 2017
iammrjaai:
Madam sorry ooh.... but I wonder why you would carry valuables worth such amount in a car...
mobile house for the homeless in the U.s

1 Like

Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by symbianDON(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2017
did she have another car inside her car? $90k how?
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by guywitzerogal(m): 6:45am On May 20, 2017
BrutalJab:

Animal, what are you even saying

Who collect ur biscuit?
sry slowpoke I tot u could read btw the line's....since u can't s not my fault bt ur own stupidity
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by Nasiruddeen(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2017
In April 2017, Igbo traders took to the streets in Yenagoa in an unprecedented protest. Something had rattled them. Three prominent Igbo traders had been murdered in one month.

They suspected something more sinister than routine armed robbery and assassination. They put their finger on xenophobia.

The police dismissed the insinuation and reassured them of their safety. The murders were unrelated incidents, they said. The traders took the assurance but remained nervous.

A month later, a man checked into a hotel room in Yenogoa with his girlfriend. What transpired in that room has not been fleshed out.
The girl was rushed to a hospital with stab wounds. Two days after, she died. The boyfriend had sneaked out of the hotel and has not been seen since then. There are versions of his story. But the dead lady was certainly Ijaw, an indigene.

The fugitive boyfriend is an Igbo trader. The story that gained traction on the streets of Yenagoa was sharp toothed. It was that an Igbo man had used an Ijaw girl for money-making ritual.

What followed was unprecedented. Violent mobs sprouted. Every Igbo man became an actual or potential criminal.

The town convulsed with hate and chants of ‘Igbo must go.’ Shops belonging to Igbos in a section of the town were ransacked and burnt. Igbos squirreled into holes. They weren’t entirely shocked. They had warned about rising anti Igbo tensions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/igbos-second-class-citizens-yenagoa/
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by BrutalJab: 8:37am On May 20, 2017
guywitzerogal:
sry slowpoke I tot u could read btw the line's....since u can't s not my fault bt ur own stupidity
bla bla bla black goat.... wail me a river kid.
Re: Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million by sapele914(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2017
BornAgainMay:
All this musicians and chasing to be relevant

How can you have such amount in your car?

Ashawo no dey carry bed for head and ppl still dey patronize her

Gari no get advert ppl still dey buy em

You no need to dey lie updan to be relevant

You just need hardwork.
Maybe Paul pogba gave her shopping money?i once saw her on Rodeo drive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Receives Peter Edochie's Blessings As He Squats (Photos) / Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital / Davido Awarded Outstanding Georgia Citizen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.