Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,765 members, 7,806,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) (40554 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by hobermener: 5:42pm On May 19, 2017
G
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by maskid(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Don't worry yourself, they are our yeast brothers. The flatinoes.

kingsley is igo right

COWARD.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 19, 2017
All i can see is a photo of a battered man.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by lanaughty(f): 5:44pm On May 19, 2017
It definitely can't be "because of nothing",what did she do[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by mctrendy001(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2017
[exactly whats on my mind...as much as i dont support that act of beating which is highly barbaric and animalistic in nature,in between the woman looks is telling me she herself go be voltron(just saying)quote author=emeejinsm post=56682387]that woman look rogged , i don't think she was beaten for no reason [/quote]
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 19, 2017
maskid:

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED, CHOP THE MONEY ALONE

Thank u

LMAO.

I keep wondering, If he's so sure, why not go take a huge loan to stake on it, make cool millions and move on.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 19, 2017
maskid:

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED, CHOP THE MONEY ALONE

Thank u

LMAO.

I keep wondering, If he's so sure, why not go take a huge loan to stake on it, make cool millions and move on.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by latsy: 5:46pm On May 19, 2017
lilytender:
Nigerian women, please control your tongue. Nigerian men are depressed and frustrated as a result of the economic recession. Please, don't allow yourself to be used to pay for Obasanjo/Yar'Adua/Goatluck/Buhari's sins. A frustrated man is a dangerous man. Avoid danger. If a frustrated man abuses your father and your mother even if he slaps you once, just walk away before he starts punching you, you wont die. Silence is golden in time of recession.

I know your type who blame the victim will soon show up.
Cowards who won't face their fellow men but show superiority
when they see a weaker opponent.
A beast will always behave like a beast.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 5:51pm On May 19, 2017
She couldn't have been beaten for no reason na, Haba!!!

Or maybe Mr Mike Tyson Kingsley was offended by the husband and punished the wife instead.

Seriously, there is little information to judge this news with!!!
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Jinf: 5:54pm On May 19, 2017
legendsilver:
Yebos no go kill person here.
Even @op dey fear to tell us the full name of Kingsley although we sabi say na the same drug lords from the yeast
grin grin

Very funny.

The level of your stupidity amuses me.

Get a life, ode buruku! Tribalism kill you there.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by RealHaute: 5:59pm On May 19, 2017
I just pity man wey go beat pocohantas if the man no beat am well. lipsrsealed

Na play o.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Don't worry yourself, they are our yeast brothers. The flatinoes.

Our 'Waste' Afonja lion scratch face cousins across the Niger. We know it's you. So predictable like Two.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by mickeymimi: 6:00pm On May 19, 2017
Chai!.... that man must be a demon ..... embarassed
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 19, 2017
Dis story dey one kind, hw can a man beat someone's wife for no reason? I can't make any sense of it

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by smileyoo: 6:06pm On May 19, 2017
nigerian men are no more smiling, ladies beware!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by delishpot: 6:06pm On May 19, 2017
lilytender:
Nigerian women, please control your tongue. Nigerian men are depressed and frustrated as a result of the economic recession. Please, don't allow yourself to be used to pay for Obasanjo/Yar'Adua/Goatluck/Buhari's sins. A frustrated man is a dangerous man. Avoid danger. If a frustrated man abuses your father and your mother even if he slaps you once, just walk away before he starts punching you, you wont die. Silence is golden in time of recession.

I agree with you on this one. If you can't fight, shut your mouth. Even men sef dey respect themselves these days to avoid stories that touch.
Pepper body dey do people o. If person match you nowadays sef, Make You apologize for putting ya leg in the way o. Cos any small challenge fit lead to something else
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 19, 2017
RealHaute:
I just pity man wey go beat pocohantas if the man no beat am well. lipsrsealed

Na play o.
See you, dat one na online warrior, for her hubby house she will be a loyal, submissive and humble wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2017
OP say man beat man next time

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by alizma: 6:11pm On May 19, 2017
yemmight:
One stupid man go beat my wife to stupor and even losing her eye and I will be looking for human right lawyer. When dem no swear for my generation. The judgement is in my hand pronto.
guy, like say we De the same side for this matter. to say na me, I go first go console my wife to be strong in case I go jail before I will descend on the so call man(animal). he will surely not remain the same after our encounter.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 19, 2017
delishpot:

I agree with you on this one. If you can't fight, shut your mouth. Even men sef dey respect themselves these days to avoid stories that touch.
Pepper body dey do people o. If person match you nowadays sef, Make You apologize for putting ya leg in the way o. Cos any small challenge fit lead to something else
Glad some of you female folks are beginning to realise it takes two to tango.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by legendsilver(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2017
Jinf:

grin grin

Very funny.

The level of your stupidity amuses me.

Get a life, ode buruku! Tribalism kill you there.
Ode radarada, talk if truth no dey wetin you read.
Iranu abacha fellow

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by nell4: 6:21pm On May 19, 2017
emeejinsm:
that woman look rogged , i don't think she was beaten for no reason
exactly my thought. she looks rugged

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by kingthreatz: 6:21pm On May 19, 2017
Igbo men shoot their wives dead in USA. There is deep green anger in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by cowgirl9090: 6:25pm On May 19, 2017
emeejinsm:
that woman look rogged , i don't think she was beaten for no reason

do not judge a book by its cover,until you hear both's sides of the story.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Jinf: 6:26pm On May 19, 2017
legendsilver:

Ode radarada, talk if truth no dey wetin you read.
Iranu abacha fellow
What truth is there in the tribalistic shii you wrote?

Oloshi omo.

What has being Igbo got to do with this post? You see why i laff at your stupidity? It's cuz you don't even know you're stupid.

Mumu boy.

#SayNoToTribalism
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 6:29pm On May 19, 2017
This woman is a fighter too. I think it was a battle of equals

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 19, 2017
Maybe he thought he was fighting another guy. Nothing feminine about that face.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 19, 2017
So where is her husband?.

Sincere4u what will you do if you find yourself in this situation?.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 19, 2017
oluphilip2008:
If a man could do this to another man's wife, then I pity the poor woman married to this beast.

Wot if the woman almost burst his testis or almost cut off his dick with razor blade..... u see, we don't know wot must have warranted the incident. .. It may be self defense
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 19, 2017
Sebastine1994:
This woman is a fighter too. I think it was a battle of equals

How did you know Mr?
Don't tell me by her looks.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2017
maskid:
if it comes to oil money or progress now they will start differentiating them by ikwerre, aniocha, etc. but when it comes to bad thing, all they need is the name and they conclude its igbo... IDIOTS
This is what we called serious vex, mehn. Don't let them get under your skin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Shot Dead At Agbonchia, Rivers State By Security Agent (Graphic) / Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo / Lady Murdered In A Bush Over Family Inheritance. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.