Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified (6591 Views)

How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing / Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential / Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 19, 2017
kingsman66:

why are you excluding Friday . from 12 noon is also adjacent to a day so pls my dear Jesus dead on Friday around 12 noon and he was also led to mother earth on that same day, please start from Friday .... Saturday... Sunday ...

even if you start on friday,it is still the same.

let do the maths together.
12noon Friday to 12noon Saturday is a day.now we assume he has spent a night since it 24hrs.
now from 12noon Saturday to 12noon Sunday is another 24hrz.now we assume again,that he has spent a other night making it

2nights , 2 days

so he is not supposed to resurrect on Sunday instead Monday.

but you see it just lies

2 Likes

Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by Nobody: 12:10am On May 20, 2017
optimusmind:

I could simply argue that he died exactly 12:00amm on Thursday, and rose up exactly 11:59pm on Sunday.

Feel free to disprove

You can't just simply argue that way.

Why?

Because the Bible says he died on Friday and rose on Sunday. Simple.

So, try again.
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by Nobody: 12:11am On May 20, 2017
kingsman66:

why are you excluding Friday . from 12 noon is also adjacent to a day so pls my dear Jesus dead on Friday around 12 noon and he was also led to mother earth on that same day, please start from Friday .... Saturday... Sunday ...

Even if you include Friday, you still won't get 3 days and 3 nights.

Try again.
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by Nobody: 12:12am On May 20, 2017
kingsman66:

Please include the whole of Friday and you still won't get three days and three night. Right?
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by KhalDroggo: 12:39am On May 20, 2017
kellytuns:
Another of zakin naik teachings,watch out how he will end like dedaat.

I wonder why any intelligent human being will take Zakir Naik seriously. The guy has been proved to be a fake so many times and so many of his claims have been discredited.
The guy is from India but he can't even go back to India because he is wanted by the Indian police for fraud and terrorism. Zaikir is now hiding in Saudi Arabia.
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by juman(m): 5:28am On May 20, 2017
In Islam Jesus never died. He was taken and ascended to God.

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.
(Quran 4:157)

Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.
(Quran 4:158)
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by Cloud007: 5:41am On May 20, 2017
hushpapi:
Have you ever ask yourself this question,that why is Easter celebration always Sunday? Am very sure if your birthday last year date happened to be Sunday, it can not be Sunday this year. But Easter is fixed.

The only bible on the surface on the earth that has the word Easter in it, is the King James Version of the bible. Acts12:1-4.

history tells us that the name “Easter” comes from the Anglo-Saxon, Eostre, the name of the goddess of spring. Bunnies are symbols of fertility, while eggs were seen as pagan symbols of death and life.

It's said Jesus was crucified on Friday in the afternoon and resurrect on Sunday morning. But here is another verse that tackled that in the bible. Read carefully and ask yourself what is the miracle of prophet Jonah?

Miracle: A miracle is an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws.

Mathew 12:39.He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given except the miracle of the prophet Jonah.

Mathew 12:40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Brief story on prophet Jonah
they took up Jonah, and cast him forth into the seasadalive)and the sea ceased from her raging.Then the men feared the LORD exceedingly, and offered a sacrifice unto the LORD.

Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah(alive). And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights(alive)

Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly (alive)

From this story you know the miracle of prophet Jonah is he was alive . He didn't die in the belly of the big fish for three days and three night. Jesus was crucified on Friday afternoon, from that Friday afternoon to Saturday morning is one night, the Friday was not a complete day. Then from Saturday to Sunday morning is a whole day and another night. We have two night and one day. This is not what Jesus said. The nights and days are meant to be three days and three nights.

But Jesus said :Mathew 12:40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

If you are celebrating a day like this, it is not part of the teaching of Jesus. Is 100% idol worship

Please feel free to share more light to this because we all know Jesus was not the first sent down to deliver God message. Abraham, Moses, Noah, Jonah, Solomon, David,Daniel all came with their own books passing the same message that God is one. How come is only Jesus that was captured just like that by the Jews. The book of Luke:4:10-11. For it is written: "'He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully;
they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'"

see jam talk ohh

Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by nelson16(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2017
Misleading topic! I was expecting to see 'Bible Verses' saying Christ did not die, unfortunately, the OP didn't give any! The words of the Lord stand sure! Let God be true, and man, a liar!
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by kingsman66(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2017
CHESTER48:

even if you start on friday,it is still the same.

let do the maths together.
12noon Friday to 12noon Saturday is a day.now we assume he has spent a night since it 24hrs.
now from 12noon Saturday to 12noon Sunday is another 24hrz.now we assume again,that he has spent a other night making it

2nights , 2 days

so he is not supposed to resurrect on Sunday instead Monday.

but you see it just lies

bro wait ooh..... why are you emphasis on this......don't forget the bible Say's the foolishness of God is far greater than man's wisdom
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by kingsman66(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=Activa post=56692245]
Why?
So, try again. [/quote

please which edition/version of the bible are you using BRO
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by kingsman66(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=Activa post=56692245]
Why?
So, try again. [/quote

please which edition/version of the bible are you using BRO
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by chibboy: 8:57am On May 20, 2017
hushpapi:
Have you ever ask yourself this question,that why is Easter celebration always Sunday? Am very sure if your birthday last year date happened to be Sunday, it can not be Sunday this year. But Easter is fixed.

The only bible on the surface on the earth that has the word Easter in it, is the King James Version of the bible. Acts12:1-4.

history tells us that the name “Easter” comes from the Anglo-Saxon, Eostre, the name of the goddess of spring. Bunnies are symbols of fertility, while eggs were seen as pagan symbols of death and life.

It's said Jesus was crucified on Friday in the afternoon and resurrect on Sunday morning. But here is another verse that tackled that in the bible. Read carefully and ask yourself what is the miracle of prophet Jonah?

Mathew 12:39.He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given except the miracle of the prophet Jonah.

Mathew 12:40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

they took up Jonah, and cast him forth into the seasadalive)and the sea ceased from her raging.Then the men feared the LORD exceedingly, and offered a sacrifice unto the LORD.

Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah(alive). And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights(alive)

From this story you know the miracle of prophet Jonah is he was alive . He didn't die in the belly of the big fish for three days and three night. Jesus was crucified on Friday afternoon, from that Friday afternoon to Saturday morning is one night, the Friday was not a complete day. Then from Saturday to Sunday morning is a whole day and another night. We have two night and one day. This is not what Jesus said. The nights and days are meant to be three days and three nights.

But Jesus said :Mathew 12:40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

If you are celebrating a day like this, it is not part of the teaching of Jesus. Is 100% idol worship

Please feel free to share more light to this because we all know Jesus was not the first sent down to deliver God message. Abraham, Moses, Noah, Jonah, Solomon, David,Daniel all came with their own books passing the same message that God is one. How come is only Jesus that was captured just like that by the Jews. The book of Luke:4:10-11. For it is written: "'He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully;
they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'"

is like u use to smoke igbo..
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by luvinhubby(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2017
hushpapi:

Let me educate your lost soul a bit.

The normal Hebrew Sabbath starts on a Friday evening, but the Passover Sabbath, which commemorates the Exodus of the Hebrews from Egyptian captivity, starts on a Wednesday evening and is known as High Sabbath and this happens only once in a year. Jesus came to die as the Passover Lamb for God to extend His mercies and covenant love to all mankind, not just the Hebrews only and as a lamb was slaughtered for the redemption of the Hebrews from Egyptian slavery, Jesus had to be killed on the Passover eve to fulfil the same requirement for all mankind, yourself inclusive.

The Passover is a weeklong celebration that starts with a high Sabbath on a Wednesday evening and Jesus died on that same evening, so if you start counting from Wednesday, Jesus resurrected around Saturday midnight - The first day of the week, comes Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark unto the sepulchre, and sees the stone taken away-John 20:1. Even before Mary came in the night to embalm His body, He was already resurrected, which means He rose in the night.

So mister, i hope i have cured your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by timecapsule: 10:14am On May 20, 2017
JEHOVAH WITNESS is a religion of its own. They are out there to confuse the world about JESUS. They don't believe that JESUS is only son of GOD or have equality with GOD.
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by linuxuser(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2017
Arguing the bible or Jesus with a fool is not worth it. OP if you think Jesus did not die and rise again, good luck to you. For those of us that cherish and believe same with all our heart best of luck to us too. The point is arguing the bible with a fool like the OP, the people around might not notice the difference. On the last day, you will know whether Jesus died or not and what day he died and resurrected. So, for now, enjoy your ignorance but my sincere advice is: Give your life to Jesus as He is the only WAY and TRUTH.
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by Nobody: 10:59am On May 20, 2017
linuxuser:
Arguing the bible or Jesus with a fool is not worth it. OP if you think Jesus did not die and rise again, good luck to you. For those of us that cherish and believe same with all our heart best of luck to us too. The point is arguing the bible with a fool like the OP, the people around might not notice the difference. On the last day, you will know whether Jesus died or not and what day he died and resurrected. So, for now, enjoy your ignorance but my sincere advice is: Give your life to Jesus as He is the only WAY and TRUTH.
so now,if I decide to be a Muslim, does that mean I will not make heaven since Jesus is the truth and ONLY WAY
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by Bahddo(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2017
timecapsule:
JEHOVAH WITNESS is a religion of its own. They are out there to confuse the world about JESUS. They don't believe that JESUS is only son of GOD or have equality with GOD.
The op is not a witness. I have argued this same 3 days and 3 nights with witnesses before. I can't remember how they explained it, but I was the one arguing that it wasn't up to.

That was before I realized that it's the whole of the Bible that doesn't add up, not just the 3 days and 3 nights between the death and resurrection.

I think the only people out there to confuse the world are those who say they are equal when one was fathered by the other, and sent on an errand. Does that sound like equality to you?
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by linuxuser(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2017
Yes, you won't make heaven because that is what the Bible say. We don't have to start any arguments about this. The bible and Jesus give us a free will. So with due respect, whether or not to accept JESUS as the only way is a matter of choice. The bible says JESUS, the only way and the TRUTH. "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 4:16

Whatsoever interpretation anyone wants to give that verse is up to them. That will not change anything and that is the reason I said its nothing for me and you and or anyone to argue about. You believe the Bible, accept it. You don't believe the Bible, your choice.

Christianity is not a religion but an experience. You want to experience Jesus, believe and accept Jesus as the way and the truth and if you choose otherwise; all the well too as you are entitled to exercise your free will. No animosity or bitterness about it. As a Christian, I have muslim, amongst other religion as friends and we relate together truthfully and sincerely without any fight. They respect my belief and I respect theirs even though our religious holding is quite different.

CHESTER48:
so now,if I decide to be a Muslim, does that mean I will not make heaven since Jesus is the truth and ONLY WAY
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 20, 2017
linuxuser:
Yes, you won't make heaven because that is what the Bible say. We don't have to start any arguments about this. The bible and Jesus give us a free will. So with due respect, whether or not to accept JESUS as the only way is a matter of choice. The bible says JESUS, the only way and the TRUTH. "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 4:16

Whatsoever interpretation anyone wants to give that verse is up to them. That will not change anything and that is the reason I said its nothing for me and you and or anyone to argue about. You believe the Bible, accept it. You don't believe the Bible, your choice.

Christianity is not a religion but an experience. You want to experience Jesus, believe and accept Jesus as the way and the truth and if you choose otherwise; all the well too as you are entitled to exercise your free will. No animosity or bitterness about it. As a Christian, I have muslim, amongst other religion as friends and we relate together truthfully and sincerely without any fight. They respect my belief and I respect theirs even though our religious holding is quite different.

Mr man I asked you a simple question..yes or no!! and you started spewing rubbish here.did I ask you if you have a Muslim friend?? and I never asked you to give me reason why Christianity is the best.you just said trash here.try to read and understand before you answer next time
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by femi4: 12:56pm On May 20, 2017
hushpapi:

The signs of Jonah does not mean exactly what happened to Jonah .

Jesus himself said "Pull down this temple and I will rebuild it in 3days

In other words, 3days and 3nights = 3 mornings and 3 evenings.

Proof: In Gen 1 The Bible says, God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day.
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by theDEVILisHERE: 1:44pm On May 20, 2017
SillyMods:
Christianity as we have it today is a religion of deceit and lies. The bible has been revised severally to accommodate man's desires.

Religion is deceit and lies

1 Like

Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by linuxuser(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2017
The answer to your question was in my first sentence

linuxuser:
Yes, you won't make heaven because that is what the Bible say.
. There you have it again.

CHESTER48:
Mr man I asked you a simple question..yes or no!! and you started spewing rubbish here.did I ask you if you have a Muslim friend?? and I never asked you to give me reason why Christianity is the best.you just said trash here.try to read and understand before you answer next time
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by aribisala0(m): 2:02pm On May 20, 2017
hushpapi:

I am neither Chistian nor advoacte of crucifixion claims. I am just interested in logic and common sense .What is the relevance of the quoted sentence to the point you are trying to make .I do not see any relevance from the standpoint of logic or reason. Please note I am not expressing an opinion on anythin else.

It is possible that There never was anyone called Jesus or that he was never crucified if indeed he lived it just sees to me you lack the intellectual power to make the argument.Why not leave it to smarter folk
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by olacollinz(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=hushpapi post=56681114]Have you ever ask yourself this question,that why is Easter celebration always Sunday? Am very sure if your birthday last year date happened to be Sunday, it can not be Sunday this year. But Easter is fixed.

[Pele o Olorun a wo e San o,u don dey Colo small small]
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by linuxuser(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2017
Christianity, unfortunately, is not about logic or common sense. You either accept the Bible or not. Remember I did not say what any person say or did not say. Jesus is the way and the truth. Believing it or otherwise is a choice. The Bible is everywhere. Buy one and read it yourself and then ask questions if you want to know more. Christianity is that simple.

aribisala0:

I am neither Chistian nor advoacte of crucifixion claims. I am just interested in logic and common sense .What is the relevance of the quoted sentence to the point you are trying to make .I do not see any relevance from the standpoint of logic or reason. Please note I am not expressing an opinion on anythin else.

It is possible that There never was anyone called Jesus or that he was never crucified if indeed he lived it just sees to me you lack the intellectual power to make the argument.Why not leave it to smarter folk
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=kingsman66 post=56697916][/quote]

You don't know that Jesus was crucified on a Friday? shocked sad

You need a proof of this?
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 20, 2017
Activa:

Why?

So, try again.
12am Friday then to 11:59:59pm on Thursday angry
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by aribisala0(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2017
linuxuser:
Christianity, unfortunately, is not about logic or common sense. You either accept the Bible or not. Remember I did not say what any person say or did not say. Jesus is the way and the truth. Believing it or otherwise is a choice. The Bible is everywhere. Buy one and read it yourself and then ask questions if you want to know more. Christianity is that simple.

Why are you quoting me ? Who is talking about Christianity? Why are you reminding me about what you said? Did you read what I wrote or are you just pretending to be stupid
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by ilynem(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2017
hushpapi:

Do you just copy rubbish from Zakir naik and spill here? SMH. I expected better.
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 20, 2017
SillyMods:
Christianity as we have it today is a religion of deceit and lies. The bible has been revised severally to accommodate man's desires.

Christianity is not a religion of paedophiles and murderers which your fake prophet Mohammed started
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by aribisala0(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2017
SillyMods:
This is very true,it s equally true of the Quran and Islam which was revised to allow Muhamid to make his adopted son divorce hhis wife so Muhamid could marry her. Both religions are geat evils in Nigeria
Re: This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified by femi4: 6:08pm On May 20, 2017
According to Gen1, day= morning
Night = evening.

First day = morning + Evening

So 3days 3nights = 3 mornings and 3 evenings = Third Day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Masturbation A Sin? / Shocking Facts About Jehovah's Witnesses Founder (A Must Read) / Africans May Never Recover From This Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.