Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) (45729 Views)

Governor Ajimobi Plays Drum For VP Osinbajo As He Celebrates His Birthday / NYSC: Buhari Expecting Resignation Of Adebayo Shittu / Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by olatade(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2017
DamiBukola:
Where is our president?

Ask me again
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by DamiBukola: 9:27pm On May 19, 2017
illusionsbyafo:

My brother or sister, dont say what hou dont know....
1. Fayose did not leave 30 billion in after he was booted outside of office in his first tenure.. Rather he left 8 billion unseen and unaccounted money.
2. It was Segun Oni that came into office after Fayose... Not Fayemi as u claim..
3. Fayemi paid the debts the state owed and it was only 18billion debt that was left..
4. Fayose on getting to power, first put the debt was 30billion,later he said its 56 billion and now, he says its over 85 billion... Which are we to believe?
5. Fayose has received enough bailout funds from the Federal Government and did nothing with it.. He didn't even pay salary..
6. Fayose owes primary school teachers over 6 months salary, LG workers, 3 months salary, State workers 5 months salary.. So tell me where the bailout funds and monthly allocation are going.
7. Fayose in his 3 yrs in power has borrowed close to 45 billion...

So please tell me what i dont know
you can only fool your likes, please show us prove of his borrowing schedule as you have shamelessly alleged in your deluded mind. Garbage!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by DamiBukola: 9:28pm On May 19, 2017
olatade:

Ask me again
Where is him, if you go UK, tell the UK president that Military is plotting to overthrow is government just as he did in 1983
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by olatade(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2017
DamiBukola:
Where is him, if you go UK, tell the UK president that Military is plotting to overthrow is government just as he did in 1983

'Where is him'

'UK president'
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 19, 2017
DamiBukola:
Where is our UK president, answer me and stop masturbating
hope you know what "masturbation" means? You will think you are joking not knowing you are disgracing yourself publicly.
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by Xano(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2017
ApolitiCal:

It's a pity to see how Nigerians celebrate mediocrity just because of religion and tribal bigotry.

Interesting

You created a profile on May 10, 2017.
How many usernames do you use?
I believe more than one.

Many individuals on this forum using multiple usernames, type as if they are genuine.

Continue
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by DamiBukola: 10:14pm On May 19, 2017
maxwell60:
hope you know what "masturbation" means? You will think you are joking not knowing you are disgracing yourself publicly.
Go and sleep, school dropout forming vocabulary.
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by DamiBukola: 10:15pm On May 19, 2017
maxwell60:
Grammarian I don't know, teach me.
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by remikunle: 10:16pm On May 19, 2017
pls leave him alone which governor perform better?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2017
wowmenow:
this the drum he play when they will announce the death of buha officially
My man. could Mr president be dead 4 real?
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:52pm On May 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Ekiti is the only state in Nigeria with more than 70% literacy rate. The people are not that dumb and stupid, they dont think the way you think in Lagos. Fayemi with numerous PhD was chased out for an HND holder, that should sent a message to you
it sent no meaningful message to me
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 10:54pm On May 19, 2017
Hmmm,yes oo
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by frank202012: 11:37pm On May 19, 2017
hakeem4:
FAyose my man

Don't commission any project ooo be commissioning ponmo, ewa agoyin, talking drum

aboki if you know what project is,ur region will not still be backwards nd have high rate of illiteracy in the country...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by lekbel09(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2017
DamiBukola:
Shameless being, where is your useless president ? Despite the fact that Fayose is not the best a state can have, Ekiti people are happy because they can feel his jibe as he always play with them but Buhari's case is different. We can't feel his government nor has he agreed to be seen within the shores of the country.

Nigerian president of UK.
guy do u reason at all. a man that has not commissioned any project is playing drums around and u at talking nonsense was that that what he was voted for?
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by illusionsbyafo(m): 11:53pm On May 19, 2017
DamiBukola:
you can only fool your likes, please show us prove of his borrowing schedule as you have shamelessly alleged in your deluded mind. Garbage!!!
And if i show you, will you show me a proof of u trying to drink poison
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by adekayo1234(m): 6:32am On May 20, 2017
DamiBukola:
Shameless being, where is your useless president ? Despite the fact that Fayose is not the best a state can have, Ekiti people are happy because they can feel his jibe as he always play with them but Buhari's case is different. We can't feel his government nor has he agreed to be seen within the shores of the country.

The same Ekiti people that are being owed about 7 months salary? Am sure you haven't been to Ekiti in years. The people are really suffering while Mr governor goes about playing to the gallery.... He's really messed up big time and I hate when people who know little about Ekiti presently come on social media to defend him as though he's d best governor in Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2017
frank202012:

aboki if you know what project is,ur region will not still be backwards nd have high rate of illiteracy in the country...
so Lagos is backward
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by DamiBukola: 7:53am On May 20, 2017
madas1086:

. Blind fool
Rule 2! Where are the mods, is he exempted because he is an APC apologist?
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by DamiBukola: 7:55am On May 20, 2017
illusionsbyafo:

And if i show you, will you show me a proof of u trying to drink poison
yes, show me a cogent proof of Fayose's borrowing schedule
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by Nltaliban(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2017
emonkey:

Including Osinbajo and Buhari?

Well, I think he said all

So they are included
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 11:18am On May 20, 2017
DamiBukola:

Chisos!!!

How old are you?

E gba wa o. A ti keran m'ero.
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by udifia4life: 11:56am On May 20, 2017
fayose my main man flex oooo i dey feel u...
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by illusionsbyafo(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2017
DamiBukola:
yes, show me a cogent proof of Fayose's borrowing schedule

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ekiti-assembly-succumbs-to-fayose-approves-n19-6bn-loan/

Part one.... Make sure u read well... Thats a 2015
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by DamiBukola: 1:28pm On May 20, 2017
illusionsbyafo:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ekiti-assembly-succumbs-to-fayose-approves-n19-6bn-loan/

Part one.... Make sure u read well... Thats a 2015
and u said 40 plus. Still waiting for the complete schedule
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by expozey(f): 6:49pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=DamiBukola post=56684454]Shameless being, where is your useless president ? Despite the fact that Fayose is not the best a state can have, Ekiti people are happy because they can feel his jibe as he always play with them but Buhari's case is different. We can't feel his government nor has he agreed to be seen within the shores of the country.

Nigerian president of UK.[/quote
Lol@play with them. I don't see how playing with them translates to better amenities and financial stability. I'm from Ekiti, and there presently as I type. One can only feel an overwhelming sense of resignation as the people have come to accept their fate, whilst waiting for the next election. Fayose seems to enjoy majoring on the minor and vice versa. My observation
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2017
wow, this governor get talent o.
Re: Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) by frank202012: 6:42pm On May 21, 2017
hakeem4:
so Lagos is backward

can you compare lagos nd pretoria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Best ENGLISH Speaking AFRICAN Country? / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta / Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.