Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys (49631 Views)

Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2017
lawrykings:

madam boss!
that's pretty different, imagine this with me, a guy approached you, you agreed to date him, he tries to please you well, give you good seks anytime, then at a point you both had issues that led to break up, you now started saying all sort's of stuff, " you ingrate, you that I gave my body" so he didn't give you his own ba?

my point is this... ladies should stop seeing seks as favour to man when its obvious they too enjoy it, you girls even enjoys it more, so a lady should learn to stop being ungrateful and do the right thing before any guy that drills her hole good, anyways I dont blame the ladies, I blame my fellow men, they have stoop so low as misplacing their right place before women, most of the guys give you girl the impression you body is gold.
Bro, you just took the words out of my mouth. God bless you!
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by pressplay411(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Never deny him sex?
Then after spreading her leg like compass and allowing him turn her anyhow on the bed, he'll come online with his 10MB to talk about virgins?

Do you know how many calories you burn during sex?
That energy he uses to thrust and strive to hit Gspot, he should channel it into lucrative projects.

Is a broke guy even supposed to have an ereçtion?

And your dad was broke b4 he married your mom tho. We know where you used to live o.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 19, 2017
Lol

U can't blame d women na

Tiz lyk asking d drilling machine to complain about digging a borehole

That where d complain comes in...One leaves intact...d other z on d journey to #pacific

lawrykings:

madam boss!
that's pretty different, imagine this with me, a guy approached you, you agreed to date him, he tries to please you well, give you good seks anytime, then at a point you both had issues that led to break up, you now started saying all sort's of stuff, " you ingrate, you that I gave my body" so he didn't give you his own ba?

my point is this... ladies should stop seeing seks as favour to man when its obvious they too enjoy it, you girls even enjoys it more, so a lady should learn to stop being ungrateful and do the right thing before any guy that drills her hole good, anyways I dont blame the ladies, I blame my fellow men, they have stoop so low as misplacing their right place before women, most of the guys give you girl the impression you body is gold.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Huee(f): 10:44pm On May 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
So it's better you sholve your ego and throw your feministic fight on social media to the wind
I feel you should stop arguing with Quinn22... her priorities are obviously misplaced

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by HITTED(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2017
Quinn22:
Tufiakwa! those type of guys are poverty stricken guys that deserves to be treated poorly by every women they come across. They are a disgrace! undecided
Damn! Thou art savage! embarassed

Ok, what if he's an albino?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2017
Quinn22:
No oh! Feminism all the way! Without feminism, women won't be were they are today, they won't be able to go to school, have an ambition, get to marry who she wants and get a divorce, get to vote, or get to have free will or rights. I'm a feminist till I die! cool
All I know is that, no matter how much you rant on this thread about your hatred for broke men, I want you to remember that no man in his right sense wants to marry a burden. Don't let your mentality breed laziness

Something within me tells me you're below 20 years.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Quinn22(f): 10:47pm On May 19, 2017
So what if my priorities have been misplaced
Huee:

I feel you should stop arguing with Quinn22... her priorities are obviously misplaced
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Jhamzy(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2017
Nickymezor:
For what now? I know you?

You go know me now... cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Huee(f): 10:49pm On May 19, 2017
Quinn22:
So what if my priorities have been misplaced
Naa.
No wahala..
It's called your priorities not mine
Enjoy! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Ryocaj(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2017
Y wuld u b in a relationship wen u r broke...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Quinn22(f): 10:49pm On May 19, 2017
And no woman wants to marry a burden either, they shouldn't let their mentality breed laziness too smiley

Eya sorry to disappoint you, I'm 22 tongue
tosyne2much:
All I know is that, no matter how much you rant on this thread about your hatred for broke men, I want you to remember that no man in his right sense wants to marry a burden. Don't let your mentality breed laziness

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2017
Huee:

I know for sure that her misplaced priorities will land her into the hand of a wrong man if care is not taken.. Well, I know she's still a kid sha. A get-inside girl to be precise cheesy

Anyway how are you jawe?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by donqx: 10:50pm On May 19, 2017
can never bw peaceful no matter what
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2017
Quinn22:
And no woman wants to marry a burden either, they shouldn't let their mentality breed laziness too smiley

Eya sorry to disappoint you, I'm 22 tongue
22 years and you haven't started thinking like a woman? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Kbanka: 10:54pm On May 19, 2017
All youre saying is that the girls ahould encourage them. Dont argue with him? Buy him gifts? Dont deny him sex? Because of what?? Love?
tosyne2much:
[/i]

http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/05/ladies-10-ways-to-keep-peaceful.html

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2017
Kbanka:
All youre saying is that the girls ahould encourage them. Dont argue with him? Buy him gifts? Dont deny him sex? Because of what?? Love?
It's just an opinion which is open to criticism
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by latsy: 10:56pm On May 19, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Why do you ladies talk about sex like its a chore? A healthy lady enjoys sex thoroughly, probably more than the guy. The only exception is when the guy is inexperienced or the lady is frigid having undergone genital mutilation or trauma from rape. I assume you're frigid? Surely you couldn't possibly enjoy spreading your legs like a compass and grabbing your guys head while he eats your muff and thrusts away

This myth is baseless, a lady enjoys sex more than the men,
yet it is the men that will kill for it.
Some will even ruin their future in the process.
Are you telling us that all this sacrifice by men is just to
make the woman happy ?

I am not denying that nymphomaniacs exist, but you can't generalise
based on some insignificant percentage of women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by lawrykings(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2017
Huee:

I get your point.
And yh there are ladies with amazing body
Don't be biased

so "laughs. I was wondering if the amazing body could drill itself! come off it babe, I'm hoping to see the day guys will come to realize what manliness is all about and stop being sisi.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Quinn22(f): 10:56pm On May 19, 2017
How does a woman think?
Please tell me, I've been trying to figure this out for ages but it's of no avail sad
tosyne2much:
22 years and you haven't started thinking like a woman? shocked
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by McBrooklyn(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2017
tosyne2much:

Oga, you sef get time dey reply that mumu clown... Person wey no know wetin she go chop sleep tonight sef... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by mrphysics(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeehyah sorry dear.. Is it not the same Safiaa I know that publicly and shamelessly declared on a thread that you've twerked on four joysticks at your tender age?

Let me leave you to you keep sleeping around cheesy

Don't vent your anger on me ehn
I would have helped but for some reason I wouldn't. Abeg tosyn2much, pardon her.

This is the food I always love to eat but it has soured, and no longer edible.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Oga, you sef get time dey reply that mumu clown... Person wey no know wetin she go chop sleep tonight sef... grin
Hahahahaha Roflkmd abeg no use laugh kill me oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by mystmoze(m): 11:00pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Never deny him sex?
Then after spreading her leg like compass and allowing him turn her anyhow on the bed, he'll come online with his 10MB to talk about virgins?

That energy he uses to thrust and strive to hit Gspot, he should channel it into lucrative projects.

jesuuu
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Huee(f): 11:00pm On May 19, 2017
lawrykings:

so "laughs. I was wondering if the amazing body could drill itself! come off it babe, I'm hoping to see the day guys will come to realize what manliness is all about and stop being sisi.
Point Noted
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 19, 2017
tosyne2much:

ladies have the right to hate broke men, a man should work very hard to be financially buoyant at least before getting into a serious or more casual relationship, then he'll definitely get a woman that's quite alright as well.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by handsam(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2017
itsJude:
dead in the water joke

Ure a small boy teenager, u will be ignored like ur mate handsam

?? Trash, You ignored me? More like I became bored of plummeting you deeper and deeper into hades because you lost touch with your trolling skills after I uncovered and disgraced you for the liar you really are on different occasions.

This poor aim for my attention is duly ignored. As you were!

#Confused reject.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2017
mrphysics:

I would have helped but for some reason I wouldn't. Abeg tosyn2much, pardon her.

This is the food I always love to eat but it has soured, and no longer edible.
Alright egbon
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 19, 2017
latsy:

This myth is baseless, a lady enjoys sex more than the men,
yet it is the men that will kill for it.
Some will even ruin their future in the process.
Are you telling us that all this sacrifice by men is just to
make the woman happy ?
I am not denying that nymphomaniacs exist, but you can't generalise
based on some insignificant percentage of women.
OK, you want me to get scientific. Biologically speaking, most female animals exhibit aversion to mating, even when they are on heat. They produce pheromones to arouse the males then avoid mating, to the point where the male has to 'conquer' her. The vagina is like an open wound and has far more nerves than the penis, this means enhanced sensation. Females are biologically wired to be outwardly....non-eager..about the prospect of mating. That doesn't mean they don't enjoy it more, it just means they're better at suppressing the urge, occasioned by biological and societal restraints. Girls often live in fear of what people would say

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by mrphysics(m): 11:06pm On May 19, 2017
Quinn22:
How does a woman think?
Please tell me, I've been trying to figure this out for ages but it's of no avail sad
Ask Pocohantas. I might want to be of help.

A woman understands herself not claim to understand herself as you do.

A woman knows her role in a man irrespective of whether he is broke or not.

A woman is responsible not a Safiaa-like one that needs spiritual baptism and mental sanctification.

A woman is strong, and respects her man irrespective of his current status and her ego. See, nairaland is just 0.001% of real life experience. if you continue like this at this young age, in the next 20 years, you will still be on nairaland talking this tra.sh. All these ladies talking rubbish on nairaland are underaged girls.

I just got to realize that nairaland breeds the worst ladies. With the lots of principles poured out to you by slay queens, you apply them to your life and relationship. My dear, you are not doing me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by lawrykings(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bro, you just took the words out of my mouth. God bless you!

nice write bro, I quite enjoy your post anytime, lemme believe there are books at amazon I could enjoy more from you.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tooth4tooth: 11:08pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Never deny him sex?

To God who made me ,you almost killed me laughter.What kind human being are you?.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On May 19, 2017
bjhaid:
ladies have the right to hate broke men, a man should work very hard to be financially buoyant at least before getting into a serious or more casual relationship, then he'll definitely get a woman that's quite alright as well.
Nobody is disputing that fact. But you make it seem like money is all a man needs to date a woman, which is wrong

Who about men who are financially buoyant but can't handle a relationship due to immaturity?

Money is good my dear but do not attach too much importance to money especially when it comes to relationship. People who attach too much importance to it know what are facing right now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.