Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) (31335 Views)

Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) / Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) / Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 11:21pm On May 19, 2017
Otumophor oOoooooo
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 19, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Could just be innocent. I for a fact have cleaned my glass like this before.
Quote me and fall ! angry

No problem, ur just drinking ur own spit & not offering it to others
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by sizzlingcold(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2017
BlackDBagba:
oya show urself
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by KingOfThePay(m): 12:21am On May 20, 2017
Sell your soul
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by bewacharlie(m): 12:36am On May 20, 2017
following...
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by suremanpatriot: 1:13am On May 20, 2017
It's not ordinary,it's ritual to attract big payers. Too bad.
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by Preye1599(m): 1:54am On May 20, 2017
Who knows if they made jollof with saliva too embarassed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 4:06am On May 20, 2017
what i saw was a lady cleaning her mouth at the same time she was cleaning the cup.
That was bad though.
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by Luvdk(f): 5:54am On May 20, 2017
That's part of the deal
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by hoover420: 6:03am On May 20, 2017
Alagbada1:
Ekwensu...
What is the meaning of ekwensu?
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by bigfather(m): 6:57am On May 20, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-9TrEmGoeQvU/WR8jIhX6v3I/AAAAAAAMcAQ/aZETBlVeBjMQs9FNpOogwD754oODBFZ4ACLcB/s1600/000.png[/img]

A woman who goes by the Instagram name (micygh) was allegedly caught on camera cleaning tequila glasses with her saliva at Diamond Pub and Grill, East Legon, Ghana. She is said to be the owner of the bar.

See the video and post shared by Instagram user, @fakeblogger, and what he insinuated.

So @michygh i ve tried to be on your defense since u opened this pub. People mocked your container but i felt they were just being petty. But seeing this, Mercy me! I am beginning to ve a second thought and believing what i heard about your man's source of wealth and your intentions of running a business like this. I know for a fact u deliberately wiped those tequla glasses with your excess saliva around your mouth. Is that what ur juju man asked you to do to gain customers? You are a disgrace to the human race! I am going to tell u and your husband @shattawalenima that your jujuman says the charm u came to collect will only last for only 10yrs. So lets see how u are going to stand the humiliation after the end of your 10years period.
Folks this isnt about she being a dirty girl oooo she knows exactly what she was doing to those glasses. Shame on u! Share this video folks let it go viral. We aint going into that container pub ever in our lives. Disgraceful swine like u!

WATCH THE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLBk1WNCimk

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/05/video-ghanaian-bar-owner-allegedly.html

Na wa o! Ritualist!
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by mudolak(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2017
watch the video well she didn't use it to clean the glass cup she jst clean his mouth
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by sixtus3606(m): 7:11am On May 20, 2017
uboma:
too bad.

As a rule, I do not use glass cups belonging to a bar when drinking.
If I don't have my own glass cup handy, I drink from the bottle.
that's the real drill bro! well done mate! wink
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by sixtus3606(m): 7:11am On May 20, 2017
uboma:
too bad.

As a rule, I do not use glass cups belonging to a bar when drinking.
If I don't have my own glass cup handy, I drink from the bottle.
that's the real drill bro! well done mate! wink
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by preccy69(f): 8:03am On May 20, 2017
RealHaute:

So that's why you have 69 in your handle? Wehdone ma!

Lols it has ntin to do with dat,its wot I was offered
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by Akinwale14(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2017
Saliva mix with beer or wine,i wonder how the thing go taste
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by preccy69(f): 8:06am On May 20, 2017
fuckerstard:
I doubt that shii, d video sef no clear.

Lols,abi
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by preccy69(f): 8:07am On May 20, 2017
Hades2016:
sucking pussy is a different case grin infact na our food be that grin
udonmeanit
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by Akinwale14(m): 8:10am On May 20, 2017
Preye1599:
Who knows if they made jollof with saliva too embarassed lipsrsealed tongue
I no go chop outside again
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by 4rty(f): 10:35am On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:

Haven't you heard fine girls are dirtier than ugly ones?
I agree with u perfectly have a friend when u see her on the road u will think she doesn't poo but come to her house n see the odour that oozes out n u can never walk on bare foot coz every tile is gumming with dirt.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by lonelydora: 10:47am On May 20, 2017
4rty:
I agree with u perfectly have a friend when u see her on the road u will think she doesn't poo but come to her house n see the odour that oozes out n u can never walk on bare foot coz every tile is gumming with dirt.

I feel happy whenever fine girls quote me. Nne, daalu. Imara mma nke ukwu
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2017
grin bad bartender. She will stop now,leave her.
Re: Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) by timmydahpeace(f): 11:57am On May 20, 2017
BlackDBagba:
i quote you cus i know if i fall i will rise back......you're a dirty bitch oh, if you don't know wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) / Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.