Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos (66333 Views)

Princess Maya To Wed. Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lady Who Fed 5,000 Orphans, Almajiri / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:02am On May 20, 2017
why is the princess looking like dolly barbie

2 Likes

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:14am On May 20, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5347368_sanurai_jpegc4d3921aac6c47d929d474b6085d779b

I so hate this adult to toddler kissing pose that's trending these days.

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Kizyte(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2017
preccy69:

hu ask uhw e take concern d wedding jealousy,or did u hear dem boast about anything??
My comment concern slay queen like you wey dey sleep with countless number of men in order to live a fake life.

Don't rely on the money a guy will give to you, work hard for your own money.

Girls who work hard for their money are the real slay queens.
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 1:40pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:

Thumbs up.
So how is the weekend going?
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by sparklingwealth(f): 1:44pm On May 20, 2017
Wow!!!!
They both look royal-like really

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2017
ijayebonyi:
So how is the weekend going?
Fine mum.
Yours?

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Gome23: 2:08pm On May 20, 2017
Confused
Is the princess a doll
the pix looks more of a doll

2 Likes

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 2:12pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:

Fine mum.
Yours?
very well
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by galaxy2020(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2017
The princess looks like a doll......is she real?

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by preccy69(f): 2:54pm On May 20, 2017
Kizyte:
My comment concern slay queen like you wey dey sleep with countless number of men in order to live a fake life.

Don't rely on the money a guy will give to you, work hard for your own money.

Girls who work hard for their money are the real slay queens.
hahahaha,first of all I don't do guys,nd u r do quick to judge ppl without even knowing them,she's a princess remember nd she's rich also d secondly I don't depend on any man for peanuts cos I knw my worth as a Lady, I work for my own money,neither do I sleep around for money,I would understand if u don't bliv me cos uve been with d wrong ppl,so its ok,I don't blame u sha,I blame d majority of our girls selling out decent ones,I don't live a fake life,we r nt Rich,we r nt even middle class, but I thank God for where I am,don't give me advice wen u knw ntin abt me dear,nd its worth d stress nd insult
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Tellemall: 8:13pm On May 20, 2017
Mckandre:
Princess

Wicked!

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 9:38pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:

Fine mum.
Yours?
very good
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2017
ijayebonyi:
very good
You told me before
You never stop checking on your son.
Keep it up mum

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 9:46pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:

You told me before
You never stop checking on your son.
Keep it up mum
sorry I forgot. My son you think is easy to have a child talk more of son grin
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2017
ijayebonyi:
sorry I forgot. My son you think is easy to have a child talk more of son grin
It's not easy.
Mum, children's day is coming o embarassed
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 9:51pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:

It's not easy.
Mum, children's day is coming o
Yes please am aware, or do you want to request for something special smiley
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Yes please am aware, or do you want to request for something special smiley

Can i? *scratching my head
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 9:58pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:

Can i? *scratching my head
Hope is what your mum can afford?

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Hope is what your mum can afford?
Yes you can mum.
I trust you

*just get me anything special, that comes from your heart of hearts

2 Likes

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 10:49pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:

Yes you can mum.
I trust you

*just get me anything special, that comes from your heart of hearts
Okay son will do just that
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Aiit mum.
I'm off to bed.
Goodnight kiss

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Kizyte(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2017
preccy69:
hahahaha,first of all I don't do guys,nd u r do quick to judge ppl without even knowing them,she's a princess remember nd she's rich also d secondly I don't depend on any man for peanuts cos I knw my worth as a Lady, I work for my own money,neither do I sleep around for money,I would understand if u don't bliv me cos uve been with d wrong ppl,so its ok,I don't blame u sha,I blame d majority of our girls selling out decent ones,I don't live a fake life,we r nt Rich,we r nt even middle class, but I thank God for where I am,don't give me advice wen u knw ntin abt me dear,nd its worth d stress nd insult
Ahmmmn... I'm sorry for being insolent towards you. No vex! I regret for using offensive words.
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Tedassie(m): 2:23am On May 21, 2017
Oluwanimoduroti:
The groom looks like a 4uckboy!! The type that will prefer large ass girls to this one he's tying down.. Issa pity
veiled admiration.

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by preccy69(f): 7:13am On May 21, 2017
Kizyte:
Ahmmmn... I'm sorry for being insolent towards you. No vex! I regret for using offensive words.
kk
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Kizyte(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2017
preccy69:
kk
Thank you!
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by preccy69(f): 9:46am On May 21, 2017
Kizyte:
Thank you!
uwcm
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 4:28pm On May 21, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Mum, are you back from church?
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 7:24pm On May 21, 2017
emeijeh:

Mum, are you back from church?
Yes please. How was your day?
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Yes please. How was your day?
Went well, thank God

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 7:42pm On May 21, 2017
emeijeh:

Went well, thank God
Good to hear that
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Good to hear that
Yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day / Couple Use Power-Bike For Church Wedding In Enugu(pictured) / 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.