Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel (58541 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online / Lover Boy Accidentally Sends Same Text To 32 Girls (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Benwems(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2017
I really dont know why most guys are foolish when it comes to women. A girl that is obviously an olosho you are begging to suck her whatever. You are not scared of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases. Most men have to go for mental check up.

3 Likes

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by doctokwus: 11:24am On May 20, 2017
ikp120:
But that lady actually looks extremely disgusting to me. sad sad sad
I agree
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Mikkoloo(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin you are ruined already
Well said man,. . . . ..
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by seeyouin2019: 11:27am On May 20, 2017
Afonja food.. i know say most of my cone head brothers go don dey self-service over this elede..

1 Like

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by AHCB: 11:31am On May 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
Some guys are soooooooo stvpid!!! angry
E dey pain u, ga gan ooo

1 Like

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by timmydahpeace(f): 11:33am On May 20, 2017
smiley....why you people come open mouth like pussy, you never hear this before,......na love now!!!
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by KudiratAbiola1(f): 11:34am On May 20, 2017
rheether:
I wish Smellymouth will send me a message like this grin cheesy
but you don't have boobs naa grin
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by logica(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
...and you think anybody actually sent this to her?

1 Like

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Codes151(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
hes not!! Just expressing himself!

2 Likes

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 11:35am On May 20, 2017
The guy issa goat
the lady issan olosho
op issa dickhead

anyways........

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by technicallyrich(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2017
I'm not bragging but if I bleep these girl she will beg me to marry her.but I won't because I hate proud women that disrespect men
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Smellymouth: 11:39am On May 20, 2017
Spidermon:

Bros, dont tease these babes with only mouth oooo...

Unless you have a very good agbo jedi or a stockpile of Agbara bitters.

#fromMyOwnExperience sha

Bwahahhahahahah..

Ayam ready forrit. . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by ugofr(f): 11:39am On May 20, 2017
issorait
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Jman06(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2017
Maybe the dude is a real sub looking for a Domme. Many guys are like that but because we live in a closed minded society, they would rather remain in the closet only wishing they could meet a lady who's okay with having a guy submit to them.
While guys like me want submissive ladies, i know there are some guys that want to be dominated by their women. I know this because i'm exposed enough.

1 Like

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by onedayatime(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2017
you will do all this because of an ashawo?
You wey suppose to dey form for the girl con dey fall hand. you don forget the ratio of female tomale? na 8 to 1. 8 females to 1 male. Na she suppose to dey beg you and not vice versa.
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Respect55(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
And one of dem is bleeping ur f***king ass every now n den

1 Like

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by goodvision12(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
The guy name na brother dickson
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by ipobsarefools: 11:46am On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:
but you don't have boobs naa grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 11:48am On May 20, 2017
these people need to get a job!
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Gurusblend(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2017
The lady herself looks disgusting

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by blackaxe78: 11:49am On May 20, 2017
Very irritating thing!

Looking like half bag of beans!
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by thunderbabs: 11:50am On May 20, 2017
Over dz lady undecided Village people on hiz case, no doubt.
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by iphyjones(f): 11:52am On May 20, 2017
Ur life don spoil finish o. U don't need someone to ruin ur life again
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by bellotaofeek: 11:52am On May 20, 2017
So he wanna suck this stench ?! The guy foolishness is way back . 200BC

1 Like

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Ishilove: 11:52am On May 20, 2017
Spidermonsuru:

#fromMyOwnExperience sha
You mean like this one?

1 Like

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by jerrymej(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2017
See thickness...
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 20, 2017
Spidermon:

#fromMyOwnExperience sha
Hian .... Where's halfricanadiian when you really need her?

1 Like

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 20, 2017
Ishilove:

You mean like this one?
Pity your man's kidneys biko
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Ishilove: 12:09pm On May 20, 2017
angels09:

Pity your man's kidneys biko
They don't pity their own kidneys so we will help them spoil it more tongue
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 20, 2017
Ishilove:

They don't pity their own kidneys so we will help them spoil it more tongue
Then donate one of yours...in love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.