Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,297 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel (58533 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online / Lover Boy Accidentally Sends Same Text To 32 Girls (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by mypains: 12:15pm On May 20, 2017
rheether:
I wish Smellymouth will send me a message like this grin cheesy
no wonder he is the only person u are following... talk about fame, women love it, even nairaland fame na fame too.

Wish I didn't dump mine, I for don tia many toto b that. grin

1 Like

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by mypains: 12:16pm On May 20, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
lol. soooo funny. the guy mumu o. he wan die ontop ass and pvssy
are u an edo person.
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 20, 2017
;[/quote]some men tho
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Orpe7(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2017
grin grin

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by KudiratAbiola1(f): 12:46pm On May 20, 2017
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash.
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun oam4j

Seun one of your mods are taking sides
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Sleekdude4u(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2017
See the message below ;[/quote]

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by stmichael001(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2017
D DEVIL IS VERI VERI WIKED...

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Klington: 1:04pm On May 20, 2017
grin grin

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Ishilove: 1:06pm On May 20, 2017
angels09:

Then donate one of yours...in love
He doesn't need my kidney because his' are working perfectly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 20, 2017
Ishilove:

He doesn't need my kidney because his are working perfectly.
Amen. Please don't keep feeding him those drinks.
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by ipobsarefools: 1:12pm On May 20, 2017
KudiratAbiola1:

Lalastic.lala obinosc.opy S.eun oa.m4j

Seu.n one of your mods are taking sides

Shhhhhhh. Let's do our things without getting the mods involved. No take style run.

2 Likes

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by arnold123: 1:13pm On May 20, 2017
klanny:
Lady Shares Message A Lover Boy Sent To Her Begging Her To Ruin His Life(pics)

Lady who went viral for taking pictures with Peter Square shares message a lover boy sent to her which the guy said words like "I want to be your slave ,I want you to ruin my life and take all my money"

Sources:
http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/05/lady-who-went-viral-for-taking-pictures.html
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSLNdzjI1Y/?taken-by=ifunanya_thompson

See the message below ;
the guy is mocking you, silly prost with no brains!
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by KudiratAbiola1(f): 1:17pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:

Shhhhhhh. Let's do our things without getting the mods involved. No take style run.
[/s]
run wetin
you be small pikin
just that some mods are not allowing a fair play ground

cc
Lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
this broke the law yet he's free from sanction by a bias moderator

cc
Seun
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by ipobsarefools: 1:21pm On May 20, 2017
KudiratAbiola1:
[s][/s]
run wetin
you be small pikin
just that some mods are not allowing a fair play ground

cc
Lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
this broke the law yet he's free from sanction by a bias moderator

cc
Seun

Stop making noise. Are you teaching the mods their job? How do you even know I break any law? Or is guilty conscience playing out?

3 Likes

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by AngelicBeing: 1:23pm On May 20, 2017
sad
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by KudiratAbiola1(f): 1:25pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:

Stop making noise. Are you teaching the mods their job? How do you even know I break any law? Or is guilty conscience playing out?
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Afonjafucker(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
Some guys are soooooooo stvpid!!! angry

Trust me, the dude was just trolling her
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by bigsmoke2(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2017
The guy's village people are using his destiny to watch blue film grin
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by jerryweb2: 1:40pm On May 20, 2017
this one wants to start trending too, mtcheww
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by ipobsarefools: 1:40pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

Nonsense trash
[/s]
Shatap there. nonsense trash.

2 Likes

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 20, 2017
cry is it me or does she keep looking ugly but na wao for some creatures oh ( i no fit call that one guy na creature e be)
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by crackhouse(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
Some guys are soooooooo stvpid!!! angry
don't blame him that's evil spirit at work in him.
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by KudiratAbiola1(f): 2:02pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there. nonsense trash.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by fortunechy(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2017
all these slowpoke of guys that usually born out of wedlock
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Ay4lyf(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2017
Pesin weh get head no get cap and pesin weh get cap no get head... Too bad
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by ipobsarefools: 2:07pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

Nonsense trash
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash trash trash.

2 Likes

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 20, 2017
technicallyrich:
I'm not bragging but if I bleep these girl she will beg me to marry her.but I won't because I hate proud women that disrespect men

Osheyy!! Charles Dickson. cool
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by October1960: 2:21pm On May 20, 2017
Wow the guy is finished already.
All this for expired olosho?
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by KudiratAbiola1(f): 2:31pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash trash trash.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.