Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide (46444 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by auntysimbiat(f): 10:01pm On May 19, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-aFyK7ybFwFk/WR9cLjao1nI/AAAAAAAAbBk/MkoXLrTlHb0Mo_iLdxv2Aoj-Nv9p5lMcgCLcB/s1600/IMG_20170519_215643.png[/img]

Tragedy struck in the Ajuwon area of Lagos State on Wednesday May 17, at Bada Hospital at Bale road, when a young lady said to be in her late 20's committed suicide by drinking sniper insecticide.

The lady, identified as Patience Akpan, was said to have left her father's place that Wednesday afternoon before she was seen in another street within the area wringing in pains, with the sniper bottle still in her hands.

Her dad is said to be a driver who works with a bank on Ajuwon/Akute road.

According to an eye witness, on the day of her suicide, Patience was seen on Oni Street around Ajuwon, on the floor and in pains before she was rushed to the hospital where she later died.

She had lived in the area with her parents about 12 years ago but when her parents separated, she left with her mum, only to come back that Tuesday and committed suicide the next day.

Young Nigerians committing suicide...God help us!

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/05/young-lady-commits-suicide-in-ajuwon.html
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by auntysimbiat(f): 10:02pm On May 19, 2017
So sad.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by madridguy(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2017
Sniper again? Government should regulate the selling of the insecticide to avoid more touching stories.

RIP Ms Akpan.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by sugarbelly: 10:15pm On May 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by sugarbelly: 10:16pm On May 19, 2017
OMG!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Young03(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2017
she don tire for buhari government nah
we wey still dey alive na manage we dey manage

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by brunofarad(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by scholes23(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2017
Young03:
she don tire for buhari government nah

we wey still dey alive na manage we dey manage
u sure say sense still dey ya head so

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by lonelydora: 10:29pm On May 19, 2017
Which one is this 'sniper' self? It's like it works faster than HNO3 acid.

Government should try and regulate these people on wheelbarrow with megaphone saying..."e dey kill rat,e dey kill cockroach, e dey kill mosquito, come see am come see am"

14 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by kirchofff(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2017
oh lord, not again
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Timileyin008: 10:29pm On May 19, 2017
we all know who to blame... am not begging for likes I just wish to know if we all are in one accord in blaming that particular one person..

if you know that person oya press the like button

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Kizyte(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2017
Death by suicide is becoming higher than death by Boko Haram in this present Government Administration.

If you ask APC why, dem go sey dem still dey fight corruption. Na corruption we go chop?

36 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by emeijeh(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2017
What is happening to our young ladies?!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by pafestula(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2017
Sniper company is making cool money through this sucide mission, sucide made sniper popular, snipper sucide story always make FP on Nairaland. I won't be surprised to read another snipper story tomorrow I don't care!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Dedosman(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-aFyK7ybFwFk/WR9cLjao1nI/AAAAAAAAbBk/MkoXLrTlHb0Mo_iLdxv2Aoj-Nv9p5lMcgCLcB/s1600/IMG_20170519_215643.png[/img]

Tragedy struck in the Ajuwon area of Lagos State on Wednesday May 17, at Bada Hospital at Bale road, when a young lady said to be in her late 20's committed suicide by drinking sniper insecticide.

The lady, identified as Patience Akpan, was said to have left her father's place that Wednesday afternoon before she was seen in another street within the area wringing in pains, with the sniper bottle still in her hands.

Her dad is said to be a driver who works with a bank on Ajuwon/Akute road.

According to an eye witness, on the day of her suicide, Patience was seen on Oni Street around Ajuwon, on the floor and in pains before she was rushed to the hospital where she later died.

She had lived in the area with her parents about 12 years ago but when her parents separated, she left with her mum, only to come back that Tuesday and committed suicide the next day.

Young Nigerians committing suicide...God help us!

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/05/young-lady-commits-suicide-in-ajuwon.html
wot a loss for her family
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Ezedon(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2017
APC govt are not trying, and I've been calling Buhari's number since last week to brief him on what's happening but its not going through,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by memnon37(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2017
the fear of God is the begining of wisdom...jesus said i have come that they might have life and have it more abundantly....MY GENERATION RUN TO GOD...RUN TO GOD

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Presh900(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2017
Sniper again? Are you people sure that this so called sniper doesn't have any psychoanalytic_cum_deranging abilities ( I am not sure what this means or whether it means anything at all) Government should look into this because I have a packet of sniper at home and it is suddenly looking attractive to me

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 19, 2017
madridguy:
Sniper again? Government should regulate the selling of the insecticide to avoid more touching stories.

RIP Ms Akpan.
My dear in the absence of insecticides, a depressed person will find another way to commit suicide. What the government needs to do Is take mental issues such a depression more seriously and provide help for such people

38 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by smalline8(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2017
nawa oo, all d beautiful ladies in naija don comit suicide finish .. wu person go even marry sef undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by harizonal123(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2017
Recession has taken away the happiness of Nigerians. BUHARI WHY? If you investigate properly every thing boils down to one thing . Bad Economy!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by deenmola(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2017
naija feefu self
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Afrok(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2017
Sniper insecticides killing people than military snipers... Everything is increasing, including the number of R.I.P... #Sobs#

3 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Tos87(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2017
angry sad Can you imagine.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 19, 2017
Come on!

Everyday fùcking day!
It's getting out of hand.

Mental illness shouldn't be demonized. It'll make more people seek help instead of bottling it up till they can't hide it anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Vorah4real: 10:32pm On May 19, 2017
E be like say na Sniper sure pass now o

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by beautiful232(f): 10:33pm On May 19, 2017
GOD help us....nothing in this world would make me kill myself..I mean nothing....Cause no matter what,GOD is always ready to see us through..

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by scholes23(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2017
Ezedon:
APC govt are not trying, and I've been calling Buhari's number since last week to brief him on what's happening but its not going through,

8 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by northvietnam(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2017
A
W
O
L
O
W
O
AWOLOWO ti take over

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by juman(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2017
APC has destroyed nigeria.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) / Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.