Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Entangled - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Entangled (93582 Views)

Short Story: ENTANGLED / Entangled Souls (episode 2) / Entangled Souls (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entangled by EvaJael(f): 6:22am On May 27, 2017
Shalomdee keep on keeping on.

1 Like

Re: Entangled by crislyn(f): 7:48am On May 27, 2017
EvaJael:
Crislyn na so u bad?
Me? no o I'm a very good somebody o. Lol
Re: Entangled by Shalomdee(f): 2:22pm On May 28, 2017
CHAPTER FOUR continued

“I told Aunt Fatuh about your wish to study in the university and made it sound like we had already made plans for it but she told me it was no problem, Rahila and her husband are willing to sponsor your studies if you will agree to stay a year in their house to help out. After a year you will write JAMB and Post JAMB and once you have passed they will pay for your tuition fees, school materials and clothing, provided you will stay in their house.”

A bright smile lighted up Jane’s face, “that is good news. What did you tell Aunt Fatuh?”

“I told her I will talk to you about it and give her your feedback. She begged me to convince you because Rahila and her husband really needed domestic help, they were afraid of bringing in just an ordinary house help with all the negative news people told about them. Besides that, Rahila had specifically asked of you! Jane I think this is from God, I mean think about it, instead of wasting time with me, you can go to Abuja and utilize this opportunity to your advantage.”

“I know Auntie.” Jane said, but then a dejected look fell upon her face. “What about my baby, Auntie?”

Aunt Gloria turned round and looked back at Jane. “Which baby Jane?”

“Auntie! My son- Isaac. Am I going to leave the little angel and go to stay in Abuja?”

Aunt Gloria sighed and drew closer to Jane. Her green flip flops made a somewhat hissing sound; she had just been out of the bathroom.
“You need this opportunity, and Isaac needs you to have a better chance in life for his sake and for yours. Years from now you will think about this day and thank God you took the step to go and pursue a better life. I am certain Rahila and her husband will treat you well. I have been praying ceaselessly for God to open a way for you, I think this is it.”

They turned to look at Isaac who had stopped whatever it was he was doing and was focusing on them.

“I...” Aunt Gloria said beating her chest, “will take responsibility of Isaac, his feeding, schooling and care. While you are there in Abuja, I will look after him, when it is time, you can come back for him. He is my grandson; he can stay with me for as long as I am alive. In fact, if you get married and feel the need for him to continue staying with me, he can stay. I am here for you, okay?”

Tears filled Jane’s eyes. She hugged her aunt tight and sobbed. Her aunt patted her on the back lightly.
*******************************************************************************************************

So this was it? She was really leaving her only son behind to go to Abuja. She remembered how she had sat down with Isaac to tell him she would be leaving him to go and pursue a better life and get a degree. Isaac had looked into her eyes, she had looked away, knowing that his little tears would melt her heart and she will be scared to leave him. It was not as simple as her aunt had made it sound. Apart from the time she had left him with her aunt for a little period to be weaned, Jane had never left her son behind for any reason. It felt bizarrely wrong to her and wicked to her Isaac. Isaac, poor Isaac, she thought. Who would teach him the Alphabet and numbers while she was gone? Who would clap for him when he drew a weird image and called it Mummy? Who would spank him when he referred to a strange man as Daddy? Who would call him Baby? And tell him “Give Mummy your bear hug.”

“You have nothing to fear,” Aunt Gloria had said over and over to her, yet she could not help but fear. Every sort of ‘what if’s’ filled her mind. What if she could not please her cousin? What if they did not want to send her university after a year? And what if? No, she could not even bring herself to imagine it. I’m going to be okay, things will be okay just like Auntie said and Isaac will get over the separation and be a happy boy. She thought to reassure herself.

3 Likes

Re: Entangled by Shalomdee(f): 2:29pm On May 28, 2017
Where are my story viewers? Update is ready, still waiting for constructive criticism. I want you guys to comment, was Jane right to leave her son Isaac to go seek for a better life in Abuja? Answer o!

crislyn
talk2saintify
Ifecoded
Chumzypinky
hormobolanle
mhizgap
Akinwale14
queenitee
Lilyjoe567
holuwanoisy111
Ayoomolabake
Evajael
rayvelez

and others following
Re: Entangled by EvaJael(f): 8:17pm On May 28, 2017
Hmmm. To me,there are a few reasons I wouldn't want her to go.
1). I have a strong feeling that things are bound to happen between Rahila's husband and Jane. Next thing you'll hear is I couldn't help it,the feeling was so heavenly and bla bla,all those stories that touch the bone.
2). Secondly,Isaac will go through a hard time and so will she. I'm not a mother but I have little siblings and children who are quite fond of me. It's always worse than difficult for us to part whenever I want to travel,those kids feel the sting for days no matter how much fun they're having. I feel the same will happen to Isaac.
I humbly suggest that she stay on her lane before yawa gas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entangled by queenitee(f): 8:29pm On May 28, 2017
I support Evajael, it:s a thing they can tell Rahlia and her hubby about her child. I'm sure they can take Care of both Jane and her son. That would even limit the chances of things happening btw Jane and Rahlia's husband

1 Like

Re: Entangled by crislyn(f): 9:26pm On May 28, 2017
queenitee:
I support Evajael, it:s a thing they can tell Rahlia and her hubby about her child. I'm sure they can take Care of both Jane and her son. That would even limit the chances of things happening btw Jane and Rahlia's husband
You have a point...i don't see why she can't go with the child, but if anything wants to happen between that man and Jane, I doubt Isaac's presence can stop that. You know all this sexual vibes and how they fly...hahahaha. If you look at it another way, I think it's good she faces her future for now without Isaac always depending on her...doesn't mean she won't stay in contact with him of course.

1 Like

Re: Entangled by crislyn(f): 9:31pm On May 28, 2017
EvaJael:
Hmmm. To me,there are a few reasons I wouldn't want her to go.
1). I have a strong feeling that things are bound to happen between Rahila's husband and Jane. Next thing you'll hear is I couldn't help it,the feeling was so heavenly and bla bla,all those stories that touch the bone.
2). Secondly,Isaac will go through a hard time and so will she. I'm not a mother but I have little siblings and children who are quite fond of me. It's always worse than difficult for us to part whenever I want to travel,those kids feel the sting for days no matter how much fun they're having. I feel the same will happen to Isaac.
I humbly suggest that she stay on her lane before yawa gas
I've got a friend who got pregnant when we were about entering the University and she had to give that up for the baby. Till date she still hasn't been able to get a degree or make something tangible with herself Cuz she can't bear to be separated from the boy. So sometimes we just have to take the bold step for their sake. I hope Jane is sensible enough not to get distracted by any stupid emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Entangled by Shalomdee(f): 10:00pm On May 28, 2017
Thanks crislyn, queenitee and EvaJael for your comments. We will see how the story goes.

1 Like

Re: Entangled by Nobody: 12:11am On May 29, 2017
Thanks for the Mention. I think Jane should seize this opportunity to achieve her dreams. I wish nothing would happen between her and Rahila's husband though.

1 Like

Re: Entangled by hormobolanle: 2:03pm On May 31, 2017
I will say Wat jane wants to do is okay
at least she have to further her education n become something in life. though it will b hard to leave her little son behind,but all she needs is determination n trend d right path

I believe it is for d good of both Jane n her son

everybody in hail ogrin

1 Like

Re: Entangled by Shalomdee(f): 3:37pm On May 31, 2017
CHAPTER FOUR continued

The day for departure had finally arrived. She packed up her suitcase and whisked her handbag that contained her phone, charger, notepad, lip gloss, few sanitary pads, handkerchiefs, ear bud and cash. Her aunt had given her five thousand naira for the journey and given her Rahila’s number. They had spoken the day before and she had given Jane directions where to stop. Slowly she drew the brown medium sized travelling box to the sitting room to meet her aunt and son who were waiting. As Isaac saw the travelling box, he quickly let go of his grand aunt’s hand and reached for his mother.

“Mummy, cawi me,” he pleaded.

Jane was filled with warmth for him and almost rushed to carry him but was prevented by Aunt Gloria who foresaw a bigger crisis if Jane carried him.

“Let us pray,” Aunt Gloria announced.

Jane nodded and searched for her handkerchief in the bag with which to cover the tiny braids she had made for the journey. She wore a blue short sleeved shirt and a black nylon skirt. She covered her head and looked down at the black loafers Cousin Esther had given her when she visited last. It looked new and only Aunt Gloria could have guessed it was given to her and not bought.

“Our dear Lord, we thank you for today. We thank you for all the wonderful things you have done, are doing and will continue to do. Thank you most especially for Jane standing right here. You deposited in Jane a wonderful brain and equipped her with beauty to match her brain. We know o Lord that she made a mistake in the past and is still recovering from the impact of that mistake, but Lord, you said even if the righteous fall they shall surely rise again. Jane is ever ready to rise and prove to the world that her life can amount to something good.

I prayed to you Lord to open a door for her tertiary institution funding and you have made a way through her cousin and her spouse in Abuja. Thank you for the door Lord. We ask that you take control. Grant Jane a safe trip and direct her once she is there to do well and have favour with everyone she comes across. We ask you to grant her favour, success, direction and protection. As for her little boy who she will be leaving behind, please be all he wants to him. Keep him safe Lord.

Keep us all safe from harm and keep providing for us because you are our father and husbandman. We ask in Jesus name.”

“Amen!” Both Jane and her son answered.

“And also Lord, give Jane wisdom not to fall into the wrong hands again. Soon she will want to get married, and men will come her way, please deliver her from wicked and unreasonable men in Jesus name.”

“Amen, na go de Auntie. Thanks so much.”

“You better go now, don’t arrive later than when they are expecting you. They are hospital workers so their time is calculated. Once you get to ABC Transport park in Gwagwalada, call your cousin’s husband. Address him as Brother, you hear me?”

“Yes Ma, but my problem now is Isaac, he will not let me go.”

Isaac was holding tight to the traveling box like a man who was holding the reins of a horse, he had started making his whining noise. His face was contorted waiting for the slightest incitement to start howling. She cannot leave me here, she thinks she is smart but I will make her take me to wherever she intends to go. He thought.

“I will handle this.” Aunt Gloria said. “Isaac,” she called in a sing song voice, “you are following you mum okay? Go to the room and take out your blue sneakers I got for you, be fast, we are waiting.”

Isaac, not knowing the plan his grand aunt was cooking up, left his hold of the box and ran excitedly to the room. Aunt Gloria made a signal with her eyes and hands and Jane hurried out, taking great care not to make noise as she did. By the time she was at the gate, she heard Isaac screaming at the top of his voice. My poor little angel, she thought.

The white RS 104 bus was almost filled up when Jane got to the ABC Transport park after British America Junction. She paid two thousand naira for her fare and got in. It was already 7 a.m. Jane looked at her phone’s calendar, it was the 28th of July 2013. She had mixed feelings as she sat at the last seat in the bus. A part of her was excited at what awaited her and a part of her was anxious. But she was resolved to control her feelings when she got to Abuja to make sure that Rahila and Lancelot will not see any reason to send her back. She needed this opportunity to redeem her pride. Once she got admission to the university, she will be the happiest lady on the planet.

The bus was about taking off, someone at the middle row said a prayer committing the journey into God’s hands. She sighted a girl in ill matching clothes selling Gala sausage rolls and soft drinks. She decided to buy two Galas. The young man sitting close to her bought one and two bottled cokes. The bus drove slowly out of the park and picked up pace gradually. She sighed as a gust of wind entered through the windows. Jane loved traveling. The speed, sights and sounds of the journey made her at ease.

As the bus left the city of Jos, the young man sitting by her left dug out a book in his briefcase and started reading it. Jane stole a peek at it, it was a book by John Grisham. She regretted why she had not put a novel in her hand bag for the trip. The trip was to last for four hours and she now wondered what she would do in the interim. She remembered she had downloaded a copy of poems by Dennis Brutus in her Ebook Reader; she took out her phone and began reading the poems. They passed a lot of villages and towns at high speed. The driver was a middle aged man with a dark complexion and straight forward gaze. He did not care to comment on any topic some of the other middle aged passengers raised. His only concern was how to reach Abuja within the fastest time.

Jane thought about her mother. When she heard that Jane would be going to help in Rahila’s house she had first of all frowned, her fat round face had grimaced and her forehead suddenly formed contours, like the lines in a Geography textbook. She had murmured about those lazy rich people not seeing anyone else to come and do the work of a house girl, then she had begun lecturing Jane about how a child could recourse to being timid and quiet when he stopped seeing his parents any more. Aunt Gloria had then intercepted her, arguing in Berom that such never occurred and that she was only viewing the whole thing from one angle.

Two of them had then argued continuously in Berom which Jane found a little bit difficult to speak. Caro blamed Gloria for taking control over matters that concerned her daughter while Gloria justified herself saying Jane was equally her own daughter and she had every right to make decisions for her. The argument then ended and Caro made a note that she had finished repaying her debts and could now look for ways of sponsoring her daughter’s tertiary institution. None of them said anything to her. When they left her house Aunt Gloria had said resolutely that the choice was for Jane to make, but she would advice her to go to Abuja if she wanted things to work smoothly for her.

She sighed deeply, the bus had now reached Hawan Kibo. Her thoughts had made her lower phone. Reading now seemed an upheaval task, thinking will do for her. She just wanted to dwell on thoughts and plan how she would behave when she got to her cousin’s place.
“Are you a lover of Dennis Brutus?” The man sitting next to her asked. He was average sized and his mouth smelt of garlic because he had consumed a meal of beans which his girlfriend had served him that morning before he left her house.

Jane shook her head without even looking at him. She did not want to encourage any discussion with him. A thought was luring her into a land of solitude and she was bent on letting it have its recourse.

“I don’t enjoy poetry," he went on. "I am not a fan of mystic and coded writing. My best genre is prose. I enjoy novels and short stories, particularly from the American shores. My best authors are Leo Tolstoy, Edgar Allen Poe, Ernest Hermingway, James Baldwin, Toni Morrison, J. K Rowling, and this other female writer, I can’t really remember her name now.” He said looking at her face.

Jane gave him a scowling look that was intended to make him back off. He smiled instead and thrust out his hand. “My name is Dayo”. His garlic breath had encircled the atmosphere choking Jane. She was fenced in. She shook his hand and told him her name all the while trying to avoid his garlic stench.

3 Likes

Re: Entangled by queenitee(f): 3:42pm On May 31, 2017
Uncle Dayo, abeg park well. Who u epp?

4 Likes

Re: Entangled by crislyn(f): 10:32pm On May 31, 2017
queenitee:
Uncle Dayo, abeg park well. Who u epp?
Garlic hahaha.
Re: Entangled by queenitee(f): 10:35pm On May 31, 2017
crislyn:

Garlic hahaha.
I know for Mr Dayo? He should go and sit jare
Re: Entangled by crislyn(f): 10:39pm On May 31, 2017
queenitee:
Team Dayo&Jane...na joke I dey o.
Re: Entangled by crislyn(f): 10:39pm On May 31, 2017
queenitee:
Re: Entangled by EvaJael(f): 6:29am On Jun 01, 2017
Before I start teaming,make we look dis man wella. I so hate the smell of garlic on someone's breath
Re: Entangled by queenitee(f): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2017
crislyn:

Better o, I wan slap you be that. Dayo and Jane kwa?
Happy new month.
Happy new month everyone

1 Like

Re: Entangled by crislyn(f): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
queenitee:
Better o, I wan slap you be that. Dayo and Jane kwa? Happy new month. Happy new month everyone
Happy New month dearies.

1 Like

Re: Entangled by crislyn(f): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
EvaJael:
Before I start teaming,make we look dis man wella. I so hate the smell of garlic on someone's breath
He probably has relationship with Indians.
Re: Entangled by Shalomdee(f): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
CHAPTER FOUR continued
Dayo was a great talker, all through the way he kept on blabbing about literature, music, Hollywood and several other topics that interested him. Jane endured his talks because she could do nothing about it, she even tried sleeping, but Dayo roused her saying he hoped she did not want to leave him to enjoy the sound of his own voice. At last they entered Abuja, Jane became hopeful. She enjoyed seeing the view of the Capital. Dayo took notice she had lighted and asked:

“It is like you are just coming into Abuja for the first time in your life?” His greasy teeth were smiling down on her awkwardly.

“No.” She answered.

“It happens dear, you will get used to the place”. He patted her on the back.

Jane growled. She could not wait for the bus to reach Gwagwalada and stop so she could leave this man and his annoying ways. Abuja was vast, they had to wait for another longer period before they eventually reached Gwagwalada. By the time they did, it was 11:20 a.m. Jane had phoned Rahila and Lancelot to tell them she will soon be arriving. Lancelot called to tell her he was at the park and that immediately she got down she should beep his phone.

“We are here travel mate.” Dayo nudged her gently when they got to the park.

One by one people started stretching, yawning and saying their gratitude. The door opened and they came out one after another. Jane went to the boot to pick out her box and was followed by Dayo. He helped her remove it and carried it to a place where people sat to wait for their relatives.

“Can I have your number my dear?” Dayo beamed at her.

Why?”

“You know, to keep in touch.”

Jane waited for some minutes figuring what to do. She finally removed her phone and told him to give her his own number, he did. She typed it and in offhand way declared she would call him. He left her.

“Brother, I am at the park. I am standing where people wait for their relatives.” Jane told Lancelot on phone. Two minutes later he came to meet her, he was wearing a black and white stripped shirt and a black plain trousers. Jane smiled when she saw him. She had imagined how she will feel when they met, now she felt just plain glad.

“Good morning Brother.”

“Good morning Sister. How was your trip? Marvellous, thank God for the safe trip. I bet you are tired. Let me take this bag of yours while you follow me.” He said and collected her suitcase from her.

Jane planned on stopping him from doing so but immediately his hand came upon the bag, she knew it will be hopeless. She just followed him to his car. It was a red Toyota Camry. She hopped inside when he opened the door. He put on the radio and started the car, while he drove out, the amazing breeze from the air con filled the car, welcoming her to Gwagwalada.

CHAPTER FIVE
Lancelot left a few minutes after he had brought her to the house. He told her he had to catch up with work. Her cousin will be back by 3:00 p.m and she could shower and rest for the main time. Shower and rest? She thought, she had assumed her duties were to begin immediately she entered the house but she was being told to rest for now. Don’t get too comfy Jane, she advised herself out loud. She smiled as she thought her cousin had really married a wonderful man. He had driven her from the park to a beautiful restaurant where she had eaten a satisfying meal of pounded yam with vegetable soup that had every kind of niceties: stock fish, dry fish, hide and goat meat. After the meal she had drank a small bottle of malt. He had then driven to the house and helped her with the suitcase once again.

Her room was near the other guest room. It had en suite a toilet and bathroom that had everything in it the colour blue: blue toilet seat, blue sink, blue tiles and blue tiled wall. The only thing that was a different colour was the shower. The bed was big, bigger than her bed in Aunt Gloria’s house. The sheets were a nice pink and white, designed with lovely pictures of flowers; they smelt of a sweet fragrance. There was a wardrobe in the room and Lancelot put her suitcase into it when they entered.

He did not show her the kitchen; maybe her cousin would do that. She decided she would do exactly what he told her to do. Shower and rest, it was 12: 30 p.m, enough time before her new madam will come.

The afternoon passed slowly, Jane had showered and laid down on the bed. Excitement did not allow her to sleep so she called Planang to tell her she was in town and listened as Planang shrieked instructions for her. Next she called her aunt who told her she was happy she had arrived and that Isaac was in her room sleeping. Jane smiled as she thought of her son sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Entangled by Shalomdee(f): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please biko, you guys should not be annoyed that I had not updated the story for long, I have been having few challenges lately.
Re: Entangled by queenitee(f): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Issokay, sha don't keep us waiting for too long. I like Lancelot

1 Like

Re: Entangled by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Shalomdee:
Please biko, you guys should not be annoyed that I had not updated the story for long, I have been having few challenges lately.
Issorite Oya Come And Kwantinue.

1 Like

Re: Entangled by darloseh(f): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
wow,wat a wonderful piece,nyc story

1 Like

Re: Entangled by MhizDherbee(f): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Evajael love, thanks for d mention! This is grt... Welldone Shalomdee!!!

1 Like

Re: Entangled by EvaJael(f): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Evajael love, thanks for d mention! This is grt... Welldone Shalomdee!!!
Uwc dear
Re: Entangled by EvaJael(f): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Shalomdee biko mention me when you update

1 Like

Re: Entangled by Shalomdee(f): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
CHAPTER FIVE continued

Jane smiled as she thought of her son sleeping. She then got serious and started mapping out a plan in her mind on how she would conduct herself, earn her degree and go back to Jos to be with her son. Soon she drifted to sleep and in her dream she saw herself wearing a matriculation gown, her aunt, son, Lancelot and Rahila were smiling at her with admiration.

“You are here?” Rahila’s voice trailed.

Jane woke up to find Rahila looking at her. “Sisiter.” She said hurrying out from the bed.

Rahila embraced her, she smelt a mixture of medicine, vanilla essence and sweat. She wore a yellow satin pinafore on a white cotton blouse. On her hair was a white satin head band that nurses wore to stand out.

“How is everyone? Your mum, Aunt Gloria, her two daughters and your son,” she asked in Hausa.

“They are all well. Mum and Aunt Gloria send their regards.” Jane replied in Hausa.

“I am glad you came, you are highly welcome to our house. Let me change into my casual dress and we will discuss some more,” Rahila patted her shoulder and ambled gently.

Later that night, Jane wrote an entry in her diary:

27th July 2013
Hello Diary, I am writing today’s entry from Abuja. Can you imagine? Abuja! It is my first time coming here, don’t blame me for not being so exposed, but hey, I am in Abuja now. I arrived here around 11:20 a.m, four and half hours of enduring an annoying seat partner that had garlic breath. My cousin’s husband was there at the park to pick me up, he was so handsome.

I told you before that I am fascinated about him, don’t get me wrong, not that I have a crush on him or something like that, I just like him, plain as that. Imagine, I had been dreaming and imagining how I could ever get to be close to my dear cousin and her handsome husband when fate just blew my way and here I am in their house.

Aunt Gloria said it is not luck, she says luck does not exist, that what happened is just the result of opportunity meeting preparation. Maybe she is right, except that I don’t still understand what I did to prepare for this.

Aunt Gloria lectured me thoroughly yesterday night; she said I really needed Jesus in my life. I think I am good. I do my best not to hurt anyone; I don’t steal or cheat, ever since my mistake with Pamshak I have not been with any other man. Is that not enough? I don’t think I can go any deeper in religion, all that commitment and strict adherence to dos and don’ts just does not appeal to me. I will try my best of course to remain a good girl, but I do not think I can walk that way my aunt wants me to go.

Cousin Rahila and Lancelot treated me today like I was very special, I hope the treatment continues. I must do my best to please them, I must do my best to get to school next year. I have to stop and go to bed now so I can wake tomorrow by five for my chores.

Two weeks later, Jane had learned the etiquette of the household. She learned that most times, the couple’s day started at five in the morning. Lancelot liked to drink coffee or Lipton tea with toasted bread while Rahila had pancakes with orange juice. Lancelot left the house most days by 6a.m while Rahila sometimes stayed back till twelve noon.

Rahila taught her how to make a bed easily and showed her how to mop the tiles with disinfectant. After washing the dishes, she used a clean dry napkin to dry the water from the dishes and arrange them on the dish stand by order of size. The louvers were cleaned five times a week and the glass decor was polished every day.

Jane got to find out that her cousin’s husband was snobbish in nature. What she thought was a friendly nature the day he had picked her at the park was just his welcome mood activated. He would only acknowledge her greeting, ask for his food, ask the whereabouts of his [i]wifey [/i]and get inside his room to study. She rarely saw him at home and when he was home he was mostly with his wife in their room.

Rahila’s disposition towards her was nice though, she spoke to her in a soft voice, brought clothes for her which she bought in shops on her way from work and called her Jane Dear.
Re: Entangled by Shalomdee(f): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
A short update is ready, crislyn, EvaJael, holuwanoisy111, Lilyjoe567, mhizgap, Ifecoded, talk2saintify, and other followers. Still waiting for criticism.
Re: Entangled by talk2saintify(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Shalomdee:
A short update is ready, crislyn, EvaJael, holuwanoisy111, Lilyjoe567, mhizgap, Ifecoded, talk2saintify, and other followers. Still waiting for criticism.

THANKS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Generation To Generations... / The Silent Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.