Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Please Who Can Help Track This Criminal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Who Can Help Track This Criminal (1043 Views)

22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo / Pls Help Track This Fraudster / Arrested Lagos Prostitutes Paraded Alongside Other Criminal Elements. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Track This Criminal by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 19, 2017
Good evening all, a cousin of mine wanted to get a Toyota sienna bus(Nigerian used) and I checked on jiji and saw one Toyota sienna 1999 model, I contacted the criminal(his name on jiji is Baba Sani) and we agreed on 400k cos he stated 470k on jiji, he claimed he was residing at Daura in Katsina state so we discussed on how he would drive the bus down to Lagos with the aid of a driver friend of he's, he requested I should send him 30k for the fuelling that the 30k would be deducted from the 400k, after much I told him what I would send was 15k cos my mind was not certain that I would be sending money to someone av never met before but this criminal swore with everything he even swore with Mohammed cos according to him he is a Muslim. I sent 15k to this criminal and he sent me another number claiming it was the driver's number that would convey the vehicle to Lagos. On the said day the vehicle was supposed to be driven down to Lagos the driver kept telling me he was on his way and of a truth the background noise was like one in motion, later the main idiot called me asking me to keep in touch with the driver. On the evening of that day they both switched their phones off and up till now av not seing any vehicle neither have I heard from any of them. please does any one know how I can track this two bastards. the bank details of the criminal are as below:
Acc name-ABDULAZEEZ RASHID SANI
Acc no-21760780521
Bank-Zenithbank
His phone numbers are:
09075238453, 09025624032
and the fool that was supposed to be the driver number is:
Re: Please Who Can Help Track This Criminal by Jostico: 10:56pm On May 19, 2017
undecided Bro track him the same way he tracked you .be yourself because he has being himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Can Help Track This Criminal by zolapower: 7:14am On May 20, 2017
Go to the nearest Dss close to u,report them and let Dem tracked through there mobile network provider
Re: Please Who Can Help Track This Criminal by sunnysunny69(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2017
Not fair on you the scam is everywhere. In the UK and many European countries, you search for a van online then you notice this particular van is cheaper and also cleaner, you call the guy selling and he tells you all about the van bla bla bla...,you book an appointment to view because you just want it as its a good deal then he goes someone else already book a view but he hasn't turn up whole day but if you can deposit £50 right now then he will keep the van and cancel the other guy promising you get your money back even if you don't buy after view. My brother, once you transfer that £50, kiss it good bye, phone is switched off and advert wiped off, all details and pics are fake. In your case you can set a trap for the guy because they will come back online and also report to police and the website.
Re: Please Who Can Help Track This Criminal by Abudu2000(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2017
zolapower:
Go to the nearest Dss close to u,report them and let Dem tracked through there mobile network provider
is the stress worth the 15k?lol, my brother you have learnt ur lesson, even that acct no prolly isn't his..so i even suggest u remove it and leave him god..he will meet his Waterloo very soon

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Track This Criminal by Authoreety: 11:39am On May 20, 2017
Men, naija gat no chill

Bro abeg try ur possible best 2 deal with d idiots!

I wish I cld help
Re: Please Who Can Help Track This Criminal by NNAMDIII(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
ethene:
Good evening all, a cousin of mine wanted to get a Toyota sienna bus(Nigerian used) and I checked on jiji and saw one Toyota sienna 1999 model, I contacted the criminal(his name on jiji is Baba Sani) and we agreed on 400k cos he stated 470k on jiji, he claimed he was residing at Daura in Katsina state so we discussed on how he would drive the bus down to Lagos with the aid of a driver friend of he's, he requested I should send him 30k for the fuelling that the 30k would be deducted from the 400k, after much I told him what I would send was 15k cos my mind was not certain that I would be sending money to someone av never met before but this criminal swore with everything he even swore with Mohammed cos according to him he is a Muslim. I sent 15k to this criminal and he sent me another number claiming it was the driver's number that would convey the vehicle to Lagos. On the said day the vehicle was supposed to be driven down to Lagos the driver kept telling me he was on his way and of a truth the background noise was like one in motion, later the main idiot called me asking me to keep in touch with the driver. On the evening of that day they both switched their phones off and up till now av not seing any vehicle neither have I heard from any of them. please does any one know how I can track this two bastards. the bank details of the criminal are as below:
Acc no-21760780521
Bank-Zenithbank
His phone numbers are:
09075238453, 09025624032
I wish I could help, Boss bone am...never trust anybody online
Re: Please Who Can Help Track This Criminal by JajaAmbula: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2017
My friend, you need to report him!
I did that to a guy who asked me to pay upfront for laptop, he was clearly scammer.
Leave feedback for him and jiji guys will check and delete him.
Take care!

ethene:
Acc no-21760780521
Bank-Zenithbank
His phone numbers are:
09075238453, 09025624032

(1) (Reply)

Suspect Rapes A Woman In Her Apartment (VIDEO) / Female Musician Mercilessly Beaten By Police After Her Performance (photos) / Mum Throws Newborn Baby From 17th Floor Window After Boyfriend Dumps Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.