Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (43759 Views)

Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) / Jim Iyke Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 20, 2017
ndcide:
I'm not from the SE. but I identified with the biafra thing, when I saw stupidity all around. Where Nigerians celebrate when IPOB members are killed.

And Seun's hypocritical stance and what he allowed on his forum, made it worse. It was obvious many people had sympathy for the course, especially for the deaths but are scared to identify. If the status quo remains, Top government personnel, the highly placed, will buy in. We just have to be careful.

Like they say. Biafra is now a metaphor for cry against oppression.

We are all Biafans, with the way Nigeria is today.
makes a lot of sense, only a reasonable and rational minds like yours will come up with This comment others are either petrified, in denial, bigoted or ignorant, most nigerians are people who applys the same method always but expecting different results.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by PANDA2: 10:51am On May 20, 2017
ezenwajosh:
IN IGBO WE KNOW A LIVING LEGEND WHEN WE SEE ONE......THATS WHY WE ARE NOTHING LIKE THOSE WE ARE FORCED TO BE WITH AS ONE COUNTRY.....WE ATE DIFFERENT IN THINKING,UNDERSTANDING,DRESSING,EATING,SPEAKING,LANGUAGE,CHARACTER,BEHAVIOUR,NAMES,RELIGION,TRADITION NAME IT.

YES OOOO.........WE ATE DIFFERENT IN..the drug addict ffk house...
JOKERS WHO HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION
KANU HAS NO CLUE ABOUT WHAT HE REPRESENTS
OTHERWISE HE WOULD BE CHOOSY ABOUT THOSE HE IS SEEN WITH....

SEE HIM BELOW..HE ATE DIFFERENT...IN EATING AMALA AND EWEDU....

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by jfleece(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is my hero.... Even in my next life, I will still be an Ibo man..

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Shikena(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2017
jfleece:
Nnamdi Kanu is my hero.... Even in my next life, I will still be an Ibo man..
Just checked the crystal ball and it says your next life you are coming back as a Papua New Guinean. Go in peace.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by laribari(m): 11:11am On May 20, 2017
kelechi17:
do u guys love d Igbo's so much ? or u scared of Nigeria without d Igbo's give me a sincere reason why we shldnt break away wit out insults??

You nor well. Scared of what? Igbos na Americans or igbo land na heaven? For your info, many youth care more about travelling to yankee, jand or even China and S.A, you dey talk of nnewi, abakiliki, onitsha etc.

I'm delta ibo but nor let me blast you oo! Which igbo state or land develop reach Lagos or Abuja? Calabar sef has made name for itself. What is special in igboland? Nothing except the people.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by jfleece(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2017
Shikena:

Just checked the crystal ball and it says your next life you are coming back as a Papua New Guinean. Go in peace.
and u were my twin brother..

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by mbhs139(m): 11:28am On May 20, 2017
azimibraun:
See Al Pacino Dog Day Afternoon. Kanu is just the spur of the moment. Ferrari and Lamborghini are no match to Time and event in speed and overtaking. I know Mr Ralph Nwazurike and I visited when he was in Keffi prison. Now am sure not too many igbos remember him. A lot under the ipob movement don't even remember Mr Ojukwu started anything Biafra in the first place. Kanu's time will come and go like ice under the sun soon.

No! I don't agree with you sir, respectfully, that "Kanu's time will come and go..."

Here is my analysis: Kanu, with the way I see things and with the way things are going now, is going to become a gigantic political figure in the south-east of Nigeria, and also become a political god-father, whose blessings will be needed by every would be office seekers at the national level from the south-east. Mark my words!

At the moment, Kanu is now being seen as a legend, and this is the reason why everybody is falling heads over heels to pay him a courtesy visit.

Kanu as far as I'm concerned is only paving his way to political relevance in Nigeria.

At a point in time, in the not too far distance, Kanu is going to drop this agitation for Biafra and adroitly swim into the thick water of Nigerian politics. All he needs to do that is for one elder state's man from the south-east of Nigeria to broker a peace truce between him and the Nigerian nation, and all will be history. MARK MY WORDS!

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by deboysben(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2017
laribari:

You nor well. Scared of what? Igbos na Americans or igbo land na heaven? For your info, many youth care more about travelling to yankee, jand or even China a S.A, you dey talk igbo.

I'm delta ibo but nor let me blast you oo! Which igbo state or land develop reach Lagos or Abuja? Calabar sef has made name for itself. What is special in igboland? Nothing except the people.

Mr man don't just fool yourself. you are afonja as ibo people call una

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
Kanu is a hero
because he snap wit Jim iyke....ok
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Boanage1(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2017
michaelandre:
to be honest this post doesn't makes sense at all. who knows what they discuss about and even if this is about biafra it does not take an hair from my body. because the highest thing that will happen is the igbos will vacate yorubaland and go back to redmudland. and the world will het to know the real drug dealers. and yorubaland will be free from gala and fan yogo sellers. isn't that fantastic? and igbos would be seen as foreigners. come on this is the best thing that can ever happen to us. to be honest I have known that infact we are better without the igbos. we have access to the see we have the population. we are strong, we are the most intelligent, we have broken many world records and our land is economically vibrant. se let us even help the igbos pack there load so that they can go quickly.

Crying and consoling yourself won't solve your confused state. 'we have done this, we have done that' how many have you done?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by JOHNMASON(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2017
azimibraun:
See Al Pacino Dog Day Afternoon. Kanu is just the spur of the moment. Ferrari and Lamborghini are no match to Time and event in speed and overtaking. I know Mr Ralph Nwazurike and I visited when he was in Keffi prison. Now am sure not too many igbos remember him. A lot under the ipob movement don't even remember Mr Ojukwu started anything Biafra in the first place. Kanu's time will come and go like ice under the sun soon.

Anyways I think u should study the Men u mentioned and spot the difference., they may have the same goal but not the same destiny...
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:11pm On May 20, 2017
Akinaukwa:
Realization of Biafran dream is not for this generation. They are only setting the pace for the unborn generation to build upon. A day cometh that the dream will come to pass. All Nigerians will be given a chance to voice out where they want to belong.

Biafra Restoration is an any moment thing
not next generation
The soon implosion and exposition of the chaos called Nigeria is what is gonna make this happen
The signs are there for all to see

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:14pm On May 20, 2017
ndcide:
I'm not from the SE. but I identified with the biafra thing, when I saw stupidity all around. Where Nigerians celebrate when IPOB members are killed.

And Seun's hypocritical stance and what he allowed on his forum, made it worse. It was obvious many people had sympathy for the course, especially for the deaths but are scared to identify. If the status quo remains, Top government personnel, the highly placed, will buy in. We just have to be careful.

Like they say. Biafra is now a metaphor for cry against oppression.

We are all Biafans, with the way Nigeria is today.

"We are all Biafrans"
Says who?

Biafrans know themselves
Others should organise themselves and do the noble thing of fighting for their own freedom

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by jaym11: 12:22pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=Ogbuefi2020 post=56691626]Kanu is a hero[/q uote]NYC one bro

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Krisddon: 12:30pm On May 20, 2017
azimibraun:
Buhari has changed his looks. He went into Prison clean shaven, he came out with white beards and he is now calm. Who knows what has been done to this Man. I knew a Radical now am seeing a moderate with an induced humility. It's hard to win against the government now. I know. Gani was lucky with eye problem, Abiola wasn't so lucky. Government bad.
But far healthier than Buhari even as a prisoner.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Wealth7(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2017
mbhs139:

No! I don't agree with you sir, respectfully, that "Kanu's time will come and go..."

Here is my analysis: Kanu, with the way I see things and with the way things are going now, is going to become a gigantic political figure in the south-east of Nigeria, and also become a political god-father, whose blessings will be needed by every would be office seekers at the national level from the south-east. Mark my words!

At the moment, Kanu is now being seen as a legend, and this is the reason why everybody is falling heads over heels to pay him a courtesy visit.

Kanu as far as I'm concerned is only paving his way to political relevance in Nigeria.

At a point in time, in the not too far distance, Kanu is going to drop this agitation for Biafra and adroitly swim into the thick water of Nigerian politics. All he needs to do that is for one elder state's man from the south-east of Nigeria to broker a peace truce between him and the Nigerian nation, and all will be history. MARK MY WORDS!

The only reasonable write up I came across here. Cheers
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Krisddon: 12:35pm On May 20, 2017
azimibraun:
If his time passes, another takes over. Struggle continues until aims are achieved.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:57pm On May 20, 2017
michaelandre:
my question is that are u guys afraid to do this biafra thing alone? I dont get it. pls expanciate

Biafra is for Biafrans
It must be restored in it's true form
When that happens you unenlightened fellows would understand the reason for such
Explaining things to some of u is like pouring water through a basket
Total and absolute waste of time
let events speak for themselves

Below is the flag of the Black panther movement in america
What is missing in it is just the rising sun
The colours Black, green, red in the Biafran flag and this here are not there for fancy

With time things would be made known to u slow thinkers

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Yusufmanusman(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2017
Advice you brother to live north, then start your biafra. Stop disturbing peace.
hammer6:
LOOKS LIKE AFONJA, ARE FAST RUNNING OUT OF SENSIBLE IGBO, AS THEY PUT IT.

EVEN THEIR PAT UTOMI VISITED KANU IN PRISON. FFK DINNED WITH HIM AND FAYOSI SAT WITH HIM DURING TRIAL.

I AM AN IGBO MAN, WEN U HEAR US TALK ON NAIRALAND, WE ARE ONLY REFLECTING THE THOUGHT AND BELIEF OF OUR PEOPLE.

U CAN BAN US, DISCRIMINATE US, BUT U CAN NEVER KILL AN IDEA. BIAFRA IS AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAVE COME.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by laribari(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2017
deboysben:
Mr man don't just fool yourself. you are afonja as ibo people call una

Who is fooling who here? Should I remind you clown?

When oba said he would throw u lots into lagoon, una dey complain, nobody vex leave Lagos. Infact that was a time reason to leave lagos but because e don sweet una, u lots dey question am why him wan chase igbos away. U are fooling your own sef dude. Biafra is history. I'm delta ibo but supports one nigeria like some of my igbo friends do.

You can on your own leave to the east naa. Ewu congo!
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Kosy79(f): 2:10pm On May 20, 2017
raker300:
you know him yet you can't spell his name...smh
Nice response.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Kosy79(f): 2:12pm On May 20, 2017
prince9851:
but the man is still far more relevant than your father
Hahahaha bro you're wicked.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by forexbinary: 2:13pm On May 20, 2017
azimibraun:

Al Pacino
Dog
Day
Afternoon
Kanu
Time
Ferrari
Lamborghini
Keffi Prison

What's the correlation

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Dreadful: 2:54pm On May 20, 2017
laribari:

Keep deceiving yourself there. Freedom is good o! I'm sure Kalu will not like to return to kuje prison. Obviously his bail came with a condition and if I guess right, that would be not mentioning or trying anything biafra. The man would have signed as his bail was conditional.

These people visiting are mostly sympathizers and as usual, some will advise him to forget it, while some will want to ginger him to carry on (codedly) but kanu is not stupid becos they will only get him in trouble. The man is being watched. Meeting bail conditions have handicapped him because he won't be able to cough anymore. Watch and see!

So don't even conclude that people believe the movement now because u don't even know what they discussed there. Where were they when the innocent man was suffering?

How many elite or celebrity speak up? This issue is a security issue now.

The other time he went to seek advise from a biafran general in Asaba (men who have fought and lost with biafra) but learnt how to shut up and move on as a Nigerian becos kanu must learn to move on too having being handicapped by his bail condition.

It's just like ...........bone wey nor let dog chop, fowl sey make dem bring am make him try. That fowl go wound o!

Let men of timber and caliber who fought for biafra advise him becos yo hand will get burnt If a child puts his/her into fire.
What are you even saying? Shut up please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by femolii: 3:09pm On May 20, 2017
Kanu look so weak my God u think say they never poison kanu well na osu son sha.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 20, 2017
michaelandre:
bro we are all different but my question is that why are u guys stylishly begging people of other ethnic groups to join u ??

Which ethnic group is that?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by deboysben(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2017
laribari:

Who is fooling who here? Should I remind you clown?

When oba said he would throw u lots into lagoon, una dey complain, nobody vex leave Lagos. Infact that was a time reason to leave lagos but because e don sweet una, u lots dey question am why him wan chase igbos away. U are fooling your own sef dude. Biafra is history. I'm delta ibo but supports one nigeria like some of my igbo friends do.

You can on your own leave to the east naa. Ewu congo!
ur foolishness eh... it's unimaginable. Mr igbo wanna be.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by laribari(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2017
deboysben:
ur foolishness eh... it's unimaginable. Mr igbo wanna be.

You are the fool here because I asked a very valid question and you can defend it except by insult!.

Igbo wanna be? Nonsense! I'm delta and proud but na una dey drag anioma to become part of igbo by force.

You want to leave Nigeria abi? When oba said he would kick u lots out why una nor vex go? Big fool #coward.

Many of you morons here shout biafra but can't act it. If your Eze ndi-igbo call back all of you home and force biafra it would be nice but you are outside the east yet shouting you want to leave. Just leave already but deltans won't follow you lot.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by laribari(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2017
Dreadful:
What are you even saying? Shut up please.

You didn't make any point but insult as usual, because u are dull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri & Husband, Ezerika Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House / Odunlade Adekola's Meme Trending In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.