Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (43760 Views)

Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) / Jim Iyke Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by kelechi17(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2017
laribari:

You nor well. Scared of what? Igbos na Americans or igbo land na heaven? For your info, many youth care more about travelling to yankee, jand or even China a S.A, you dey talk igbo.

I'm delta ibo but nor let me blast you oo! Which igbo state or land develop reach Lagos or Abuja? Calabar sef has made name for itself. What is special in igboland? Nothing except the people.
u jus displayed ur immaturity ...I said no insults ..ibos wanna go u and many other parts of naija are saying no ....so I ask wats ur reason to Mk us givup our agitation and restructure d country but u instead begin claim a fake identity... u have nothing so lemme look for who can enlighten me.

u
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by chukaepisco(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:
Save us from your boring rants, unity beggar.
Here, take this 3ft concrete stone and pound out your head. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2017
The main purpose of the visit was just to put himself in the news undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Boanage1(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2017
laribari:

You are the fool here because I asked a very valid question and you can defend it except by insult!.

Igbo wanna be? Nonsense! I'm delta and proud but na una dey drag anioma to become part of igbo by force.

You want to leave Nigeria abi? When oba said he would kick u lots out why una nor vex go? Big fool #coward.

Many of you morons here shout biafra but can't act it. If your Eze ndi-igbo call back all of you home and force biafra it would be nice but you are outside the east yet shouting you want to leave. Just leave already but deltans won't follow you lot.

Oga stop disgracing yourself on social media please. We have lots of Nigerians in foreign countries, should they be thrown out because they ain't citizens of those countries?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2017
OK that's good we the best of our beloved lgbo nation Biafra so I always stand for Biafra and the leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and even Nigeria and Africa. grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by slowice(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2017
But I just don't understand Nigerians oo.. Why hate on him for doing what he believes in? The Nigerian constitution made provision for peaceful secession abi is it by force love or be a Nigerian.... You guys should free the man joor and blame our leaders for dividing this nation sharply along political, ethnic and religious lines. It's their fault. In all honesty can we say Igbo s are fairly treated in this nation? If any other major ethnic group receive similar neglect (politically n economically, even the gruesome murder of scores of easterners unprovoked ) they too ll do same or even worse... Make una free igbos joor.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by slowice(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2017
Who is this laribari sef... Why is he talking carelessly? Abi he get diarrhea of the mouth. The thing pain am bad walahi

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2017
This one everyone is visiting Nnamdi Kanu, e be like say I go visit am too.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by deboysben(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2017
laribari:

You are the fool here because I asked a very valid question and you can defend it except by insult!.

Igbo wanna be? Nonsense! I'm delta and proud but na una dey drag anioma to become part of igbo by force.

You want to leave Nigeria abi? When oba said he would kick u lots out why una nor vex go? Big fool #coward.

Many of you morons here shout biafra but can't act it. If your Eze ndi-igbo call back all of you home and force biafra it would be nice but you are outside the east yet shouting you want to leave. Just leave already but deltans won't follow you lot.
Mr ibo wanna be even if u are from delta I doubt you aren't from anioma.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by godquality: 7:34pm On May 20, 2017
Caricature:
Which silly point? Does anything last under the sun?
like i said, if you have anything against the point he made by all means do challenge it. So far all you've said is that his point was silly without telling us why.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by laribari(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2017
deboysben:
Mr ibo wanna be even if u are from delta I doubt you aren't from anioma.

the good thing is that i do not answer to your sorry ass where i am from and you do not even know me.

Oh you think because my language is closely related to igbo (anioma) so i MUST support biafra. wake up from your slumber as everyone is not daft. I don't follow the crowd and not every core igbo supports relocating from Nigeria.

I don't care what you call me or where you think i'm from but i can never be IGBO. wanna be my foot. you think Anioma see themselves as igbos? olodo. God and ask Ndokwa, Ika people if they are igbo. The few who could think they are igbos are aniocha and oshimili especially. Anioma is anioma and comprises of people and languages (bini, igbo, ijaw, etc) coming together to form one. Go and study about anioma before saying what you don't know. perhaps you think it's a wild card to support biafra once you are anioma. NEVER!

ONE THING WE ALWAYS SAY ABOUT THE IGBOS IS THAT AN AVERAGE IGBO IS ARROGANT AND IT'S TRUE. IGBO WANNA BE!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin. WHY YOU NOR RELOCATE GO EAST!

what's special about the eastern states? don't let me start to disert each one for you oo, because i have been to the east enough and have igbo in-laws too.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by laribari(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2017
slowice:
Who is this laribari sef... Why is he talking carelessly? Abi he get diarrhea of the mouth. The thing pain am bad walahi

once again, another daft comment with no point but insults.

You know what i noticed about you biafran fan boys? you are very insultive and arrogantly empty. I have read some comments from smart people who talk about biafra and made good points but most of you are follow-follow. you can't even successfully defend biafra without insults.

you know what? sincerely the signs (for biafra becoming a reality) are not looking good and there is nothing to prove, so most result to insults. so you think carrying plastic flags is enough?

Go and read the history of biafra, Ojukwu and his boys printed their own currency (biafran pound), ban the use of Nigerian Pound, whereby for almost 2 years or so they were using biafran money. All Igbos and easterners including ijaws were called back to their land but you dey lagos dey talk of biafra. you guys of today are proving nothing. Take the bull by the horn and lets see how far you can go. I can't see any desire except on social media. you say one-thing and your body language says another. You still do Nigeria things, watch Nigerian national teams and some of you even eat yoruba or hausa food, yet you talk like you hate this country and wish to dis-intergrate.

Twice has biafra fallen now! I respect Ojukwu who later became a Nigerian politician and Kanu will in a few years join the politics too. Biafra is only a dream...

Ok without fight or insults, please prove why you think biafra is a reality.............let's talk reasonably.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by slowice(m): 1:25am On May 21, 2017
laribari:

once again, another daft comment with no point but insults.

You know what i noticed about you biafran fan boys? you are very insultive and arrogantly empty. I have read some comments from smart people who talk about biafra and made good points but most of you are follow-follow. you can't even successfully defend biafra without insults.

you know what? sincerely the signs (for biafra becoming a reality) are not looking good and there is nothing to prove, so most result to insults. so you think carrying plastic flags is enough?

Go and read the history of biafra, Ojukwu and his boys printed their own currency (biafran pound), ban the use of Nigerian Pound, whereby for almost 2 years or so they were using biafran money. All Igbos and easterners including ijaws were called back to their land but you dey lagos dey talk of biafra. you guys of today are proving nothing. Take the bull by the horn and lets see how far you can go. I can't see any desire except on social media. you say one-thing and your body language says another. You still do Nigeria things, watch Nigerian national teams and some of you even eat yoruba or hausa food, yet you talk like you hate this country and wish to dis-intergrate.

Twice has biafra fallen now! I respect Ojukwu who later became a Nigerian politician and Kanu will in a few years join the politics too. Biafra is only a dream...

Ok without fight or insults, please prove why you think biafra is a reality.............let's talk reasonably.

Dude the energy you put into this anger of yours baffles me. If biafra ll be you can't stop it but I noticed the way you went about exempting delta Ibo from the larger Ibo society and I thought to myself, is he speaking for himself or for the whole of anioma? Dude relax, it's not your fight, biafra is our business and since you have nothing to lose why re you so pained by our actions or inaction? Please sir let us be and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by deboysben(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2017
laribari:

the good thing is that i do not answer to your sorry ass where i am from and you do not even know me.

Oh you think because my language is closely related to igbo (anioma) so i MUST support biafra. wake up from your slumber as everyone is not daft. I don't follow the crowd and not every core igbo supports relocating from Nigeria.

I don't care what you call me or where you think i'm from but i can never be IGBO. wanna be my foot. you think Anioma see themselves as igbos? olodo. God and ask Ndokwa, Ika people if they are igbo. The few who could think they are igbos are aniocha and oshimili especially. Anioma is anioma and comprises of people and languages (bini, igbo, ijaw, etc) coming together to form one. Go and study about anioma before saying what you don't know. perhaps you think it's a wild card to support biafra once you are anioma. NEVER!

ONE THING WE ALWAYS SAY ABOUT THE IGBOS IS THAT AN AVERAGE IGBO IS ARROGANT AND IT'S TRUE. IGBO WANNA BE!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin. WHY YOU NOR RELOCATE GO EAST!

what's special about the eastern states? don't let me start to disert each one for you oo, because i have been to the east enough and have igbo in-laws too.
oh my God why all this long epistle. seriously ur mumu don do. SEE PAINMENT.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by laribari(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2017
deboysben:
oh my God why all this long epistle. seriously ur mumu don do. SEE PAINMENT.

You see your life? Like every other dumb follow-follow biafran. You don't have a point but result to insults. Please give points to counter what I said. Abi me lie to you? Verify what I typed.

Anyways, it is dull people like you that will not let biafra happen becos you are biafran only on social media. What price have you paid?

You just dey rant and follow crowd here.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by laribari(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2017
slowice:

Dude the energy you put into this anger of yours baffles me. If biafra ll be you can't stop it but I noticed the way you went about exempting delta Ibo from the larger Ibo society and I thought to myself, is he speaking for himself or for the whole of anioma? Dude relax, it's not your fight, biafra is our business and since you have nothing to lose why re you so pained by our actions or inaction? Please sir let us be and mind your business.

Which energy? I'm so calm and released and took my time to reply you too.

My advise to you is that you should channel the energy you are using to shout biafra into developing your states. I'm not yourba, neither a Lagosian but I love what lagos state govt is doing. Lagos is the best State in Nigeria by many miles becos the peopl sat down and think.

If FG do not do it for you, then do it yourself. See calabar naa, it has become a tourist zone and the cleanest city in Nigeria.

Channel your energy into something beta jare.

All this social media biafrans. Noise makers yet nothing changes.

You are depending on others to lead the revolution and what stops you? You no wan die ba or suffer same fate as kanu? Mind you, many people laid their lives and those are the true biafrans and they are our Nigeria's history. You be deceiving yoursef there. Social media biafran.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by deboysben(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2017
laribari:

You see your life? Like every other dumb follow-follow biafran. You don't have a point but result to insults. Please give points to counter what I said. Abi me lie to you? Verify what I typed.

Anyways, it is dull people like you that will not let biafra happen becos you are biafran only on social media. What price have you paid?

You just dey rant and follow crowd here.
Mr man please carry ur frustration commot for here.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by laribari(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2017
deboysben:
Mr man please carry ur frustration commot for here.

Ewu Gambia! Who dey frustrated? Me dey mock you and there is nothing going on for biafra, so why would I be frustrated? Over what? Na you the fustration wan kill. Fake social media biafran.

The last strong man, public voice of biafra and owner of biafra radio (Mr kanu) has just been silenced becos he signed certain agreement to meet bail condition. So who is th frustrated one here grin grin grin

Respect to the real biafra heroes and not social media garbage like you.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by slowice(m): 2:04am On May 22, 2017
laribari:

Which energy? I'm so calm and released and took my time to reply you too.

My advise to you is that you should channel the energy you are using to shout biafra into developing your states. I'm not yourba, neither a Lagosian but I love what lagos state govt is doing. Lagos is the best State in Nigeria by many miles becos the peopl sat down and think.

If FG do not do it for you, then do it yourself. See calabar naa, it has become a tourist zone and the cleanest city in Nigeria.

Channel your energy into something beta jare.

All this social media biafrans. Noise makers yet nothing changes.

You are depending on others to lead the revolution and what stops you? You no wan die ba or suffer same fate as kanu? Mind you, many people laid their lives and those are the true biafrans and they are our Nigeria's history. You be deceiving yoursef there. Social media biafran.

Bros no vex...how old re you really, you sound so childish and pained please for the sake of your present n future family, GET A Life n stop all this babble about biafra.... I suppose delta is more developed than imo state right? Sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by deboysben(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2017
laribari:

Ewu Gambia! Who dey frustrated? Me dey mock you and there is nothing going on for biafra, so why would I be frustrated? Over what? Na you the fustration wan kill. Fake social media biafran.

The last strong man, public voice of biafra and owner of biafra radio (Mr kanu) has just been silenced becos he signed certain agreement to meet bail condition. So who is th frustrated one here grin grin grin

wow please don't Swallow your heart. but guy u sabi write essay oo.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by deboysben(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2017
laribari:

if you channel your life to something good than wasting your frustrated life writing all this essay I bet you your life won't remain the same. seriously you need a guardian.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by laribari(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2017
slowice:

Bros no vex...how old re you really, you sound so childish and pained please for the sake of your present n future family, GET A Life n stop all this babble about biafra.... I suppose delta is more developed than imo state right? Sorry ooo

Bro, you are the kid here. I made a valid point. All you modern IPOD are fake jare (follow-follow). Did I mention delta? I didn't hype delta but Lagos and calabar. If every governor or shout can channel their energy into something profitable, they will become beta.

Owerri is not fantastic but Kool and I love Enugu too yet it can get beta. They are nothing close to the image of lagos and calabar.

The igbo people are creative but Must stop acting their time on this Yeye IPOB thing and develop their land. Period
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by slowice(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2017
laribari:

Bro, you are the kid here. I made a valid point. All you modern IPOD are fake jare (follow-follow). Did I mention delta? I didn't hype delta but Lagos and calabar. If every governor or shout can channel their energy into something profitable, they will become beta.

Owerri is not fantastic but Kool and I love Enugu too yet it can get beta. They are nothing close to the image of lagos and calabar.

The igbo people are creative but Must stop acting their time on this Yeye IPOB thing and develop their land. Period

Dude listen to your self for once.. Why re drinking panadol for our very own headache... How is it your problem? You want to talk about Lagos n calabar but not your own delta. Weather you believe it or not Igbo is one of the most successful tribes in Africa n even getting better. If only you re old enough you would know that the growth of Lagos is not because Lagos indigenes re the most industrious or hardworking but a collective effort both from the federal govt n citizens till date. Even during the colonial era focus has always been on Lagos. But I look at my ibo states even with small resources n bad government they ve manage to give the rest of the country a run for their money n even though we re not there yet we ll definitely get there quicker than most. I really think you should be more concerned about your ppl n your state that ve not been able to justify their huge allocation from the federal government in terms of growth and development even with the help of nddc, ompadec plus support from oil firms they re still not as developed as enugu. Doesn't it make you wonder? Boy go n read your books this fight isn't yours. We sure know how to handle ourselves. History has made it very clear that Igbos re not cowards n the rest of the country fear that fact. You can ask.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by laribari(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2017
slowice:

Dude listen to your self for once.. Why re drinking panadol for our very own headache... How is it your problem? You want to talk about Lagos n calabar but not your own delta. Weather you believe it or not Igbo is one of the most successful tribes in Africa n even getting better. If only you re old enough you would know that the growth of Lagos is not because Lagos indigenes re the most industrious or hardworking but a collective effort both from the federal govt n citizens till date. Even during the colonial era focus has always been on Lagos. But I look at my ibo states even with small resources n bad government they ve manage to give the rest of the country a run for their money n even though we re not there yet we ll definitely get there quicker than most. I really think you should be more concerned about your ppl n your state that ve not been able to justify their huge allocation from the federal government in terms of growth and development even with the help of nddc, ompadec plus support from oil firms they re still not as developed as enugu. Doesn't it make you wonder? Boy go n read your books this fight isn't yours. We sure know how to handle ourselves. History has made it very clear that Igbos re not cowards n the rest of the country fear that fact. You can ask.

You just wrote trash as long as it is. Thank God you know you guys also have bad leaders (in th east) like everywhere else and you think biafra will Change your people of bad leadership ba?

You wey old, I hail ooo, telling m history of Lagos but shy away from calabar. Talking of delta, it's the same bad govt that has plagued you is at work too. For your information, Anioma people are like minority and not core delta mind u. Majority of allocation goes to the core Naija delta apart from Asaba and that is why people clamored for anioma state (ibo speaking part of delta as we see our selves different from Isolo, itsekiri, urhobo and Ijaw). You have finished reading your own books yet you don't know jark.

I don't need to praise delta because I said IF EVERY GOVERNMENT (INCLUDING DELTA) CAN THINK LIKE LAGOS AND CALABAR, we will have a beta place for. I never said delta is beta off and I'm not shy to say it but igbo land being majority isn't developed as it should. How many outstanding governor has come out of there? Tinubu, Fashola, ambode and counting. They are building something of a ne lagos, a legacy. They generate their own money just like calabar too. If you wait for FG, you go old.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by slowice(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2017
laribari:

Sometimes silence is the only answer for a fool.. Not wasting my mb anymore on this shit.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by laribari(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2017
slowice:

Sometimes silence is the only answer for a fool.. Not wasting my mb anymore on this shit.

My thought exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Meme Trending In Kenya / See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House / Ruth Kadiri & Husband, Ezerika Celebrate Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.