Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,469 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters (19213 Views)

NABTEB Releases May/june 2017 Results / Jamb 15th May 2017 Results Are Out - Check Now / How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by Emmyloaded2: 1:16am On May 20, 2017
Can I upgrade my Jamb 2017 result? So many desperate Jambites who score low in their 2017 UTME examination are eager to get positive answer from the above question.

With every passing day, hundreds of hungry fraudsters parade themselves online as Jamb agents.

These persons claim that they can upgrade results for those who did not score high in Jamb. As a matter of fact, they present evidence that upgrading Jamb 2017 result is very possible.

NOTE, just as Jamb expo didn’t work in this era of Jamb CBT update, so also Jamb upgrade doesn’t work.

Jamb 2017 results upgrade is a scam and myth. You need to be very careful.

Don’t send your Money or Your parents hard earned money to internet fraudsters in the name of Jamb score upgrade.

You may not have performed very well in Jamb 2017, this doesn’t stop you from gaining admission.

In fact, Even if your score is so low that you can’t get admitted with it, it is not the end of life. There is always room for improvement. Come back stronger next year.

Jamb results upgrade is scam. Be warned.

Source: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/see-facts-about-jamb-2017-cbt-results-upgrade-and-why-you-should-run-from-fraudsters/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by bewacharlie(m): 1:28am On May 20, 2017
God bless you Op....
finally FTC , abi no be so? grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by sukkot: 7:12am On May 20, 2017
hmmm jamb done jam pesin
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by monaPhilz: 7:13am On May 20, 2017
Thanks.. Hope they listen.

1 Like

Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by SexyNairalander: 7:13am On May 20, 2017
booked
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by BlogSpoiler: 7:13am On May 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by Darkseid(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2017
Oga no try this kind rubbish again oo, I came here to see facts, where are the facts?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by JustJosh20(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2017
Jamb Score Upgrade Is Just Photo Editing and does not hold water...

who is with me?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by mattywealth(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2017
is it your money. There is no crime in trying

4 Likes

Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by SooCute(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2017
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!!

Please when is Seun and NL MODS going to stop all these fraudsters posting FAKE and AFTER-GAME-EDITED bet slip?
Stop defrauding people. bet your bet and get rich like E-money. We don't care!!!!

27 Likes

Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by luckiest1(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2017
I wrote mine on Monday and I haven't seen my result yet... can some one please tell me why the delay?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by Enezoza(f): 7:23am On May 20, 2017
If you upgrade your JAMB score, will upgrading your POST UME screening result also possible...Upgrade your level of seriousness instead and try again next year....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by admax(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by abatisegun: 7:24am On May 20, 2017
May be they will listen. Boya won a je gbo
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by Hamsaini: 7:25am On May 20, 2017
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by ItalianWine(f): 7:25am On May 20, 2017
I was pained by it[url=wwwww.CampusPunch.com]Even someone said the same thing here[/url] cry
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by ungara17: 7:27am On May 20, 2017
Where is the fact. U don't know that desperate people are always gullible? Those who want to scammed will be scammed.
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by Slim4Rehani(f): 7:27am On May 20, 2017
Emmyloaded2:
Can I upgrade my Jamb 2017 result? So many desperate Jambites who score low in their 2017 UTME examination are eager to get positive answer from the above question.

With every passing day, hundreds of hungry fraudsters parade themselves online as Jamb agents.

These persons claim that they can upgrade results for those who did not score high in Jamb. As a matter of fact, they present evidence that upgrading Jamb 2017 result is very possible.

NOTE, just as Jamb expo didn’t work in this era of Jamb CBT update, so also Jamb upgrade doesn’t work.

Jamb 2017 results upgrade is a scam and myth. You need to be very careful.

Don’t send your Money or Your parents hard earned money to internet fraudsters in the name of Jamb score upgrade.

You may not have performed very well in Jamb 2017, this doesn’t stop you from gaining admission.

In fact, Even if your score is so low that you can’t get admitted with it, it is not the end of life. There is always room for improvement. Come back stronger next year.

Jamb results upgrade is scam. Be warned.

Source: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/see-facts-about-jamb-2017-cbt-results-upgrade-and-why-you-should-run-from-fraudsters/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

Please I wrote the exam since wednesday and till now I still don't see result. What can I do
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by kristian98(m): 7:27am On May 20, 2017
nlproblemchild pls check this

1 Like

Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by ozo13(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2017
Enezoza:
If you upgrade your JAMB score, will upgrading your POST UME screening result also possible...Upgrade your level of seriousness instead and try again next year....
etemeya
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by Castleberry: 7:43am On May 20, 2017
Slim4Rehani:

Please I wrote the exam since wednesday and till now I still don't see result. What can I do

Most people that wrote on Wednesday haven't seen theirs. Patience!
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by Rilwayne001: 7:46am On May 20, 2017
Fynestboi should pin this thread to the top of this section, so these lads don't fall victim to these scammers.

1 Like

Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by IFoundMBuhari: 7:52am On May 20, 2017
Will they ever listen?

A good example is why the Mods have allowed folks like the douchebag above me to continuously disturb the peace of NL.
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by kings09(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by Lisaint(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2017
one thing i will advice people that has low score is to just purchase another jamb since this year jamb registration is still on

unlike all dis useless jamb upgrading
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by Shiitposter: 8:04am On May 20, 2017
SooCute:
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!!

Please when is Seun and NL MODS going to stop all these fraudsters posting FAKE and AFTER-GAME-EDITED bet slip?
Stop defrauding people. bet your bet and get rich like E-money. We don't care!!!!

They always ban that guy but he creates new profiles by the hour. Except seun makes it very difficult to create a new profile this place will be filled with scam

1 Like

Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by OVI75(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2017
Guys,Is It Possible To Register Again In Ds Years Jamb ,Since its Still On Going ?
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by Chrysz(m): 8:19am On May 20, 2017
jambites say no to fraudsters.
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by zeobiom38(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2017
shocked
Re: Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters by Akinaukwa: 8:22am On May 20, 2017
Sure many gullible Nigerians and lazy students will fall for this scam. No short cut is allowed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NANS Gives FG 7 Days Ultimatum To Call Off Strike, Plans National Protest / 7 Reasons Why Test Takers Fail The Gmat / KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.