Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. (4712 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by HITTED(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2017
LMAO! This thread is super funny! First to comment is dumb as usual but very quick to display her drooping fair lump of flesh.

Happy weekend, all!

I'll be back to make my own contribution.

Bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by tosyne2much(m): 9:48am On May 20, 2017
Nice counter thread. cheesy

The only thing I can say is that broke girls barely remain faithful to their boyfriends. Your chances of losing them is very high, unlike those financially stable women who are not swayed by material things

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 9:48am On May 20, 2017
HITTED:
LMAO! This thread is super funny! First to comment is dumb as usual but very quick to display her drooping fair lump of flesh.

Happy weekend, all!

I'll be back to make my own contribution.

Bye!

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Lalas247(f): 9:53am On May 20, 2017
Timelezz:
It's veiny and slightly cocked to an angle so you can feel the jagged surface during penetration.

I like it slow at first until your body is liquidised enough to take savage thrusts. I want to see your ass of life bounce and jiggle to the beat when I bear down on you.

Lol spoilt child .. dont spoil me o
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Nobody: 9:59am On May 20, 2017
Timelezz:
Lala the bomb ass, all bumbaesed grin

I love the recharge card angle. But I'm never one to demand the financial viability of females before seeking them out.

Girls like aderola15, her waist is worth all the monies in the CBN

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Oh my.... Coming from Lezz shocked shocked

I gat feeling, that today's gonna be a good day. wink

Mariinee:
My brother's wife,you don't joke with. undecided undecided

Cc: Aderola15

Shey your brother that wants to propose like agbero after telling him the kinda proposal my sweet heart expects from him... angry cry undecided

Lalas247:

Lol my darling lezz embarassed missed you glad you've come back to your senses kiss happy belated by the way
Dat Aderola15 me n her in waist competition grin

Bumbumbae, if na joke... Stoppit right now, ya very greedy ooo. shocked

The yansh crown is all yours to do as you wish beht this waist ehn, oya comman be going. embarassed tongue
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Timelezz: 10:07am On May 20, 2017
AHCB:
Ah! Indeed it is you, the timelord timelezz. I've read tales of your quest here, where you annihilated miserable/insufferable homo erectus. That is, the ones who tell lies, backbite, blackmail, deceive, lie, beg, give out nude pics, and my least favourite, the ones who join 'bad gang' after being restlessly exposed by you and yours. Not forgetting the ones who are dumber than dumb.

Might I beseech you to continue to suffer them beyond recognition? Never forget, you're a timelord and Time is nothing but your foot stool. grin

Amen!
purely exaggerations, my brother. The dumb ones and betrayers may run their little circus show for all i care, the only problem is always when they managed to tag me along.

Just once is enough, and it becomes a lifetime of annihilation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Timelezz: 10:13am On May 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Oh my.... Coming from Le zz shocked shocked

You're all the requirement to make it a good day for me. I'm dying to know if your voice is as hearty as your looks.
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Nobody: 10:21am On May 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Oh my.... Coming from Lezz shocked shocked

Shey your brother that wants to propose like agbero after telling him the kinda proposal my sweet heart expects from him... angry cry undecided

Bumbumbae, if na joke... Stoppit right now, ya very greedy ooo. shocked

The yansh crown is all yours to do as you wish beht this waist ehn, oya comman be going. embarassed tongue
Hahahahaha...My bro na certified heartbreaker grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Timelezz: 10:22am On May 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol spoilt child .. dont spoil me o
on the contrary, I want to enliven you body and soul.

Remove the veil from off your eyes, make you breath without fear of breath faltering.

Your ass is truly worthy of an unbending dick like mine. And your soul needs a soldier to soldier you through the mesh of clowns in your midst.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by LePrezident(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2017
Dimples182:

Lol. embarassed

That's you right? Or another person's pic smiley
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 11:23am On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nice counter thread. cheesy

The only thing I can say is that broke girls barely remain faithful to their boyfriends. Your chances of losing them is very high, unlike those financially stable women who are not swayed by material things
Funny how they all ignore this thread, unlike they did yours? grin grin
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by tosyne2much(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2017
AHCB:
Funny how they all ignore this thread, unlike they did yours? grin grin
You dey mind them ni? cheesy cheesy Na that one pain them pass cheesy
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Nickymezor(f): 2:21pm On May 20, 2017
Was thinking it was Tosin... Anyway jst passing by
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 3:08pm On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
You dey mind them ni? cheesy cheesy Na that one pain them pass cheesy
Abi oh. Wen dem see or hear anything like broke boys, na so dem go just rush enta thread dey yan opata any how. Forgetting say dem sef broke pass the broke boys.
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by postmann: 3:14pm On May 20, 2017
Timelezz:
sorry, dear, you mistake me for someone else.

Aderola's waist provokes my strength. So many things I could do to her. Yours keeps the string in my schlong mercilessly strained.

Foolish!

I knew when Hellraixer was dormant one other Avatar must be alive somewhere.

Few clicks and here you are at the podium delivering dark sermons.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by 2buffagain(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2017
That equation STILL doesn't even add up because the sex is equally enjoyed by both parties!

The fact that men may want to initiate sex more does not mean we enjoy it more than them. I would even argue that females enjoy it more viz-a-viz having multiple orgasms and all that, so if we want to be misers about it, she is even owing me the more each time we have sex. But to be modest, let's just say it's an equal enjoyment.

So in sum total....where does the balance of sacrifice lie?
What you have is the guy flushing his resources into someone who is unable to give anything back, and who has apparently taken it upon her silly self to overvalue what she feels she has between her legs (as if she is the only one that has it) as her prime contribution to the union.
How does this make sense?

Dare I say, it is better to pick an actual leech and attach it to your arm because they at least have a practical/healthy use for sucking bad blood from your body. A broke girl....is more useless than a leech because there is no such thing as bad money.

Fawk, I want my babe to be able to surprise me with expensive things too! Na only woman suppose enjoy good thing for this life?!

My brothers, just stay away from broke girls, unless she has good future earning potential.
It profiteth no man! We are entering an era in time where, as a man, you can't afford to even be thinking that na only you go make all the money your family needs to thrive. As the general price of things rise due to inflation and feminism (Feminism powers the expectation that every home will have 2 income earners, which powers inflation), you and her will need to join forces and power-couple the heck out of life. This cannot happen if you go and attach a liability to your life that only knows how to chop money all in the name of cheap pucci.

Get you a girl that can stand on her own but craves inter-dependence with you. I didn't say independence. I didn't say dependence. I said Inter-dependence.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by tosyne2much(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2017
AHCB:
Abi oh. Wen dem see or hear anything like broke boys, na so dem go just rush enta thread dey yan opata any how. Forgetting say dem sef broke pass the broke boys.
You sef suppose don know say dem Nairaland girls no wan dey hear anything about broke guys cheesy
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Timelezz: 5:25pm On May 20, 2017
postmann:

Foolish!

I knew when Hellraixer was dormant one other Avatar must be alive somewhere.

Few clicks and here you are at the podium delivering dark sermons.

grin
big-pricked pastor, you haven't downloaded BBM yet?
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Alphamale2017(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2017
refiner:
Yea i am one...let's meet! undecided
Lmaooooo. u yaff crase
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by postmann: 6:27pm On May 20, 2017
Timelezz:
big-pricked pastor, you haven't downloaded BBM yet?

grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Timelezz: 6:41pm On May 20, 2017
postmann:

grin grin grin

see ya big teeth. Download BBM, abeg.
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by postmann: 6:46pm On May 20, 2017
Timelezz:
see ya big teeth. Download BBM, abeg.

I have but I'll need a new ID. Lost the previous one.
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Timelezz: 6:53pm On May 20, 2017
postmann:

I have but I'll need a new ID. Lost the previous one.
so? Of course you'll need a new ID. Get it done and i will add you up. Shiit's brewing. Hahahaha, just kidding.
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by postmann: 6:55pm On May 20, 2017
Timelezz:
so? Of course you'll need a new ID. Get it done and i will add you up. Shiit's brewing. Hahahaha, just kidding.

Shiit always brews.

I need time to get a new email and all that.
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Timelezz: 7:19pm On May 20, 2017
postmann:

Shiit always brews.

I need time to get a new email and all that.
take time, we dey chike you.
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Quinn22(f): 7:53pm On May 20, 2017
I am bored and I want to cause more chaos cheesy
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Quinn22(f): 8:00pm On May 20, 2017
Ladies! Any guy you come across that has a body odour or/and mouth odour, it's because they can't take care of themselves properly due to their brokeness grin tongue

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!! They smell like poverty!!! cheesy grin

If you don't want to be infected with poverty stricken disease, stay away from broke guys! It's very contagious and it can kill like Ebola!
The symptoms are very deadly! grin

And you don't want your children's children to suffer the same fate sad
My ladies be wise, I am saying all these things because I love my girls, I don't want to you get hurt ya know wink

AHCB
Tosyne2much since you don't wash your boxers for 2 weeks and still wear them, I guess your body odour is very bad beyond repair. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by postmann: 8:10pm On May 20, 2017
Timelezz:
take time, we dey chike you.

Watie talkie bou?

Let me open an email and commence activation. See you on Monday.
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by tosyne2much(m): 8:47pm On May 20, 2017
Quinn22:
Ladies! Any guy you come across that has a body odour or/and mouth odour, it's because they can't take care of themselves properly due to their brokeness grin tongue

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!! They smell like poverty!!! cheesy grin

If you don't want to be infected with poverty stricken disease, stay away from broke guys! It's very contagious and it can kill like Ebola!
The symptoms are very deadly! grin

And you don't want your children's children to suffer the same fate sad
My ladies be wise, I am saying all these things because I love my girls, I don't want to you get hurt ya know wink

AHCB
Tosyne2much since you don't wash your boxers for 2 weeks and still wear them, I guess your body odour is very bad beyond repair. grin
Hahaha cheesy Take it easy madam

Wearing a boxers for two weeks is not as bad as you think. All that matters is being neat with it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Quinn22(f): 8:49pm On May 20, 2017
Eww... lipsrsealed
tosyne2much:
[/b] Hahaha cheesy Take it easy madam

Wearing a boxers for two weeks is not as bad as you think. All that matters is being neat with it tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Quinn22(f): 8:50pm On May 20, 2017
Happy weekend everyone! cheesy wink smiley

How has your weekend been so far?!
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 20, 2017
U are a bad friend.

Acting as if u care

Quinn22:
Happy weekend everyone! cheesy wink smiley

How has your weekend been so far?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Mum Wore To An Event (photo) / Angry Wife Beats Up Her Husband’s Mistress After Catching Them In Bed (photos) / What Is Your Body Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.