Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,597 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Why Do People Commit Suicide. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do People Commit Suicide. (821 Views)

Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Commit Suicide. by Toonice(m): 7:06am On May 20, 2017
Suicide is the act of intentionally causing one's own death and the rate which people commit suicide this day is
alarming. Why do people think that by commiting suicide we end their sorrow. Which advise can we give for people thinking right now that by commiting suicide is the way out of their problems.

Your word of advice and encouragement can save a life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide. by dingbang(m): 7:09am On May 20, 2017
My advise to those thinking about suicide... Call me and let us reason together..
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide. by KealDrogo: 7:24am On May 20, 2017
Toonice:
Suicide is the act of intentionally causing one's own death and the rate which people commit suicide this day is
alarming. Why do people think that by commiting suicide we end their sorrow. Which advise can we give for people thinking right now that by commiting suicide is the way out of their problems.

Your word of advice and encouragement can save a life .
Word of advice and encouragement can never save a suicide doomed person undecided that is what he/she been listening to all his life with no practical solution or what so ever ever to his/her problems.
Until we learn, understand to help practically, the rate of suicide wouldn't reduce anytime soon.
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide. by Nina4u(f): 7:47am On May 20, 2017
Toonice:

Your word of advice and encouragement can save a life.
it varies from person to person.. My brother killed himself little over a year ago and it would be his bday in 10 days.. Its gonna b hard for me.. He didn't know what effect that had on the family.. I collapssed.. My heart stopped ambulance started my heart.. I was in a coma as unknown Nina doe.. Had a stroke while in a coma.. Nobody knew were I was.. I lost my job everything I had and my apartment.. I woke up to nothing... It was a hard period I went trough.. I got no family in USA they are all in Sweden.. I missed his funeral and overall his suicide almost killed me too but with prayers I'm now a boss lady.. Gm Manager.. I live in a house and I'm getting back up.. God is great and I am at peace what happend.. My brother was in pain inside his soul and I understand he chooses the easy way out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:52am On May 20, 2017
Nina4u:
it varies from person to person.. My brother killed himself little over a year ago and it would be his bday in 10 days.. Its gonna b hard for me.. He didn't know what effect that had on the family.. I collapssed.. My heart stopped ambulance started my heart.. I was in a coma as unknown Nina doe.. Had a stroke while in a coma.. Nobody knew were I was.. I lost my job everything I had and my apartment.. I woke up to nothing... It was a hard period I went trough.. I got no family in USA they are all in Sweden.. I missed his funeral and overall his suicide almost killed me too but with prayers I'm now a boss lady.. Gm Manager.. I live in a house and I'm getting back up.. God is great and I am at peace what happend.. My brother was in pain inside his soul and I understand he chooses the easy way out

I am sorry about that

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide. by Nina4u(f): 7:55am On May 20, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

I am sorry about that
Thank you.. I aprishiate..

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:01am On May 20, 2017
Nina4u:
Thank you.. I aprishiate..

You mean appreciate?
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide. by Nina4u(f): 8:03am On May 20, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

You mean appreciate?
yes.. People and their English lol I am from Sweden so I don't spell perfect English lol try spell and wright Swedish lol atleast I can spell wery well in ibo and pidgin.. Yoruba and Hausa.. He he he
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:07am On May 20, 2017
Nina4u:
yes.. People and their English lol I am from Sweden so I don't spell perfect English lol try spell and wright Swedish lol atleast I can spell wery well in ibo and pidgin.. Yoruba and Hausa.. He he he

Nah! I wasn't trying to correct you...
Atleast from your short story, you stated you from Sweden.
I just wanted to be sure.
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide. by Nina4u(f): 8:08am On May 20, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Nah! I wasn't trying to correct you...
Atleast from your short story, you stated you from Sweden.
I just wanted to be sure.

ahhh yeah.. I just live in us but I'm a Swedish citizen just like Lars lagerback former coach of super eagle lol
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide. by Toonice(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2017
Nina4u:

Am very sorry about your ur brother, may his gentle soul rest in peace. Suicide is not the best way out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide. by Toonice(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2017
Am not fighting for frontpage, but I appreciate if the moderator can help move this to homepage. I want more people to contribute to this topic.

Cc. Seen, lala baba agbalagbi

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide. by moblix: 9:28am On May 20, 2017
Best known to them
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide. by Nina4u(f): 9:55am On May 20, 2017
moblix:
Best known to them
for real my brother left messages to us all.. My mom go send pics and memorial book.. My broo he was something else loved animals brought home snakes and rats and hamsters and u name it he was funny
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide. by vincent10(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2017
Truly, death is the ultimate end to sorrows and problems but suicide is not an option

(1) (Reply)

Again In Port Harcourt! Father Beats Son To Death. Graphics! / Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North / Kidnapper Evans: How The Charms My Native Doctor Gave Me Failed At The Last Minu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.