Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) (20969 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Ex-policeman Who Impersonated Daisy Danjuma To Defraud Buhari’s Children Speaks / Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by Lekewatt(m): 11:04am On May 20, 2017
mmsen:

Fraud happens everywhere.

It has nothing to do with which country you happen to be in.
no mind d pain'd goat.
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by Firefire(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2017
Eleri'bu amunibuni... undecided
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by noeloge82(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2017
This is fraud

The most psinful thing is a fraudster tfy ing to justify his dirty antics

Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 20, 2017
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2017
Brainrex:
Sharp guy smiley
I tell you! too sharp.
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by kingolise(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2017
May God save us from the evil ones. Amen
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by Activityj(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2017
What misquotation can cause is far beyond control, entrepreneurs always be careful with quote and when diving into a new venture.
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by figure007(m): 11:18am On May 20, 2017
Am also a business man and I will say this ... What the man did has regards quotation happened to me last year that nearly landed me in debt if not for God... So all business men should never give a quotation below the cost because if you land yourself in trouble later those awarding you the contract wont be there to help you .... Sorry for the man ...
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by AuroraB(f): 11:26am On May 20, 2017
cassidy1996:
afonjas....
Shadap angry
What do you say of Chidimma that wants a car she can't afford undecided grin angry

2 Likes

Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by deolu2000(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2017
Omo osan ti n ko ponpo ba iya e. This one must have eaten from the same plate wt the developers because na them dey use this scam.
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by 2shure: 11:35am On May 20, 2017
Afonja and local sha.
If i nor get alert from my bank direct
Any othwr edited scampage na waste of time.
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by Abudu2000(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2017
Lol,see confirm local...even Yahoo guys go hail
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by GindoX(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2017
Them need him sense, jail him, extract his sense as sell it to oyinbo, Nigeria economy go change kia kíá grin
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by freethesheeple(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2017
Olaogun Babatunde
Turn to your neighbor and ask him/her, have you blamed ipob today
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by Temidayo9(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2017
I donbilivt

Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by Deen112: 11:58am On May 20, 2017
Available balance is over 70 million Naira in his fake bank account. I'm just wondering how many ladies he must have slept with through deception.
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by thingsyoudo123(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2017
Nigerian version of d movie "Catch me if you can" but how silly to use debt to service debt..... Also a typical state of Nigeria Budget
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by djseanjohn77: 12:27pm On May 20, 2017
We went to same University, LASU though he was a year my junior. He had been in this fraud thing from school. He was the social director at the time. All those shits about him running into debt are all ''faux pas''. An ordinary orientation party, he printed extra receipt booklet, could not even acount for the one he sold directly, same thing happened during Award Night organised. He was using the Association to defraud banks and people here and there. It is pure GREED and NOTHING more. I guess he has a strong backup and had been freed (as someone told me though). The Alausa thing is complex, he defrauded so many people in the name of "I am Alausa Staff," he defrauded his father in-law which led to untimely death of the man as he could not recover from the shock. As i heard from a very close friend of his, he married the wife (she left him already though) as a result of her father riches. Be wise, Hard Work Pays
[color=#006600][/color]
grin undecided
shocked

1 Like

Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by djseanjohn77: 12:29pm On May 20, 2017
figure007:
Am also a business man and I will say this ... What the man did has regards quotation happened to me last year that nearly landed me in debt if not for God... So all business men should never give a quotation below the cost because if you land yourself in trouble later those awarding you the contract wont be there to help you .... Sorry for the man ...

Believe me, he lied about that. I know him too well. He has been into it a long time from his school days.
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by Orpe7(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2017
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by Orpe7(m): 12:39pm On May 20, 2017
djseanjohn77:
We went to same University, LASU though he was a year my junior. He had been in this fraud thing from school. He was the social director at the time. All those shits about him running into debt are all ''faux pas''. An ordinary orientation party, he printed extra receipt booklet, could not even acount for the one he sold directly, same thing happened during Award Night organised. He was using the Association to defraud banks and people here and there. It is pure GREED and NOTHING more. I guess he has a strong backup and had been freed (as someone told me though). The Alausa thing is complex, he defrauded so many people in the name of "I am Alausa Staff," he defrauded his father in-law which led to untimely death of the man as he could not recover from the shock. As i heard from a very close friend of his, he married the wife (she left him already though) as a result of her father riches. Be wise, Hard Work Pays
[color=#006600][/color]
grin undecided
shocked

Bro u got enough info on him yo.
Let me add to it; he graduted from microbiology dept in lasu. His nickname then was OBA.

1 Like

Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by ashjay001(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2017
brunofarad:
If only some of these young ones can channel their creative abilities meaningfully.

Legal n profitable outlets for their skills are few n far between. No quality mentors to direct their talents.
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by 100IY3S(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2017
cassidy1996:
afonjas....
meaning
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by figure007(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2017
djseanjohn77:

Believe me, he lied about that. I know him too well. He has been into it a long time from his school days.
if he lied or not its well jare...but the reality is no business man should five a quote below the cost ...ehnnn that thing is bad and at the same time it might be ok depending on the contract type but not advisable though
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by uchman48(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2017
Please am not understanding again ooo, what is the meaning of Criminal.
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by henrimoto(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2017
Abudu2000:
Lol,see confirm local...even Yahoo guys go hail
Wickeeed Format! Scammers and the the General Public should take note.
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by amdoyin82(m): 2:33pm On May 20, 2017
Sharp bad guy.
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by mechanics(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2017
he didn't try at all and he thought what he has done is not a crime, the law must surely take its course.
Re: How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) by Nora93(f): 3:28pm On May 20, 2017
small boy like u dey claim say u get 70million naira for account as balance. your game was tight but it game over

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts bottles Of Codeine Syrup, illicit drugs At Onne, Abuja Ports / Bike Man Killed By Robbers In Ibadan After Stealing His Bike (Graphic Photos) / Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.