Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth (96733 Views)

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by forexbinary: 1:58pm On May 21, 2017
missnawty:
Honestly 'Choosen' is one church I will never go close to talk more of attending.. That der green abi is blue something they wear on der dress is so annoying.. Even if Dey r not in church ooo some of them will stil put it on. Wat typa mentality is dat? They will now be sweating anyhow.. Phwwww
And they r extremely dirty.. Tufiakwa!!!

Chosen Mopol right now

1 Like

Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Antoeni(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2017
In the word of Fela " Pastors house na him dey fine pass,my pple dey stay for poor surrounding ,pastor na him dem give respect pass and dem dey do baaaaaaaasaaad things" try jesus Christ our Lord Amen! Amen !!Amen!!!
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2017
missyb08:
Actually, Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel hold 5 services not 3 . And also, Papa's books is not based on prosperity only, there are books like "walking in dominion, Satan get lost, exploits of faith, walking in newness of life, the wisdom that works, miracle meal, the healing balm, towards mental exploits, you shall not be barren, breaking the curses of life etc " dem plenty. you forgot to mention Landmark University sef, You don't really know much A. bout Papa Oyedepo and the church , cos if you do, You'd have included "the church of the rich " nah so we be , cos our case is different, what affects others is not permitted to affect us.

You almost sound like you're in some kind of cult. You winners people are some of the most deluded people I've seen, sha. Mind you, believe it or not, you're no different from any other group of Nigerians. You're no more successful than the average Anglican or Catholic or even atheist. Your case is not "different". grin

5 Likes

Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by prahcetomi(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Our Tithes and Offerings made them rich undecided
mumu
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by chuose2: 2:09pm On May 21, 2017
This video shows how Adeboye manipulates people for money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

1 Like

Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Dotwillis1(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2017
prahcetomi:
im mumu
nice name you got
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by profhezekiah: 2:19pm On May 21, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Believe that and you can believe anything. Even if it's true, he made sure his children are in strategic position in the church. So he took the hit and the children enjoy forever.
If U are referring to pastor Kumuyi U are talking rubbish, His children are just pastors in some poverty ridden africa countries,go and research it well
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Dotwillis1(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2017
terrezo2002:

How much do you pay as tithe and offering every service? How much do you recieve back from the church?
shut up. I just said the fact. That's what made them rich. Is it God spending the tithe and offereings??
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Dotwillis1(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2017
firstking01:
Have you paid tithe before??
yes..and still paying
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by profhezekiah: 2:24pm On May 21, 2017
Larryfest:
For people saying it's lie this it's a lie that just one thing is sure Jesus whom they all claim to be following was never this rich on earth with worldly materials so it's so shocking if a pastor owns all this cash while most followers can't even eat 3 square meal a day... Same pastors will be preaching that we shouldn't follow things of the world.
And Pastor Kumuyi that has no landed property,personal account or business was that rich,dat means something is nt right here
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by pleasureosondu(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2017
Rebuke:
So many ignoramus here. I don't wanna start quoting anybody.....but I tell yhu, most people here are jxt claiming to be Christians but no knowledge or wisdom of the kingdom in them.

Christ didn't jxt only died for our sins. He died that we may live, he became poor that we may be rich, he was humiliated that we may not be humiliated etc....

Now, if you are not enjoying all the packages of salvation it yhur fault.

People, read yhur bible, pray to God for the in dwelling of the Holy Spirit.

If yhu play yhur own part, God will surely fulfill his own part. He is a covenant keeping God!

OMY! I really wish I could have this thing sunk into yhur heads.

Oga, try talk sense na. What are the benefits of salvation? Is accumulating material wealth part of salvation? Remember that it is this same issue of wealthy that the Devil used to tempt Christ and He refused, yet it is the same wealth that our religious leaders are busy accruing. Don't you ask yourself: what the fvck are pastors doing with private jets.? Do you know much it costs to maintain a private jet, talk less of jet(s)? I don't think you have an idea so I won't talk on that. This wealthy "rush" has contributed to the increase in the number of churches around the country( reports for Nov 2016 revealed that there are over 40,000 known Christian denominations, with just 5 of them with an international presence). The Church has become a business enterprise. Pastors live big, engage in politics, send their children to the best schools in the world at the expense of the few rich and the majority poor members. At least, the pastor with the Afro-cut hair style who was sent by four-square church to open a branch for them in the U. K but turned against them just highlights my point.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by firstking01(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2017
Dotwillis1:
yes..and still paying
So, it's your N500-N1000 tithe that made them become multi-billonairs Abi??
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by terrezo2002(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2017
Dotwillis1:
shut up. I just said the fact. That's what made them rich. Is it God spending the tithe and offereings??
Hmmm. I know people like you. You give #20 offering and eat free food, drink free drinks, they still help you when you are in problem. Yet you go out there castigating the men of God.
Don't let God's wrath fall upon you
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Dotwillis1(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2017
firstking01:
what's wrong with your brain? Am I the one attending the whole churches ...

....tithes and offerings made them rich that's the fact. I don't need you to agree with that. Probably it's the angels from above that spends the Sunday income in your church
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by shehuolayinka(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2017
I see no different between this guys and those guys carrying guns in the Night. Pure rubbish
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by obonujoker(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2017
greggng:
For ur info father edeh is not a pastor. He is a rev father. In catholic we don't celebrate worldly things. Our rev fathers are not meant to accumulate personal wealth. Their wealth belong to the church. Is an iinsult to include father edeh on ur list. He iis not from new generation churches that preaches only sugar in the morning, sugar n the afternoon and sugar iin the night.

Buh u worship Mary, and canonize saints ba??
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by colossus91(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2017
pastor ea adeboye should be third please check forbes list for better ratings nt dis!!

1 Like

Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Omoluabi16(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2017
godsluvee:
And people are suffering undecided undecided
Jacelynta.. obim kiss they have released you.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by firstking01(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2017
Dotwillis1:
what's wrong with your brain? Am I the one attending the whole churches ...

....tithes and offerings made them rich that's the fact. I don't need you to agree with that. Probably it's the angels from above that spends the Sunday income in your church
Smh, kuku stop decieving yourself in the name of paying tithe...it's either you pay tithe benevolently and cheerfully or you berra not pay at all....all these kids that their parents drags to church every sunday.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Dotwillis1(m): 2:39pm On May 21, 2017
terrezo2002:

Hmmm. I know people like you. You give #20 offering and eat free food, drink free drinks, they still help you when you are in problem. Yet you go out there castigating the men of God.
Don't let God's wrath fall upon you
God's wrath would fall upon your life, that ain't ma business.

Its none of your business knowing how much I pay for tithe and offerings. But the fact still remain, that's what made them rich.

I guess your general overseer have oil wells right? and a cement factory and that's what made him rich. Ode
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by sunkieisland(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2017
Dotwillis1:

when you gave the tithe, was it not based on God's word? if it was, then remove your eye from whoever uses and allow the Windows of heaven to open on you.

PS: you're not God's auditor. stop acting like one.

shalom
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Dotwillis1(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2017
firstking01:
Smh, kuku stop decieving yourself in the name of paying tithe...it's either you pay tithe benevolently and cheerfully or you berra not pay at all....all these kids that their parents drags to church every sunday.
your problem
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Shoboy6h: 2:56pm On May 21, 2017
bignero:

lies..all these are personal opinions, not facts..yes bishop oyedepo is rich...perhaps worth more than you quoted,but the fact that you said he runs 3 services is a lie..., all his books are on prosprity is lie..etc

for all the ignorant that may want to quote me,vanity upon vanity crew etc...educate yourself that POVERTY was one of the curses on man in the bible...so propserity is a worthy cause for celebration.

and if your a Christian and your God owns the world why are you poor?...doesnt make sense right?..then your understanding is darkened

Winners chapel runs 3 services..
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Larrykaysail(m): 3:02pm On May 21, 2017
Dotwillis1:
. You are nothing but an investor, pastors of this days chop life pass jesus and they keep calling jesus,
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by misano(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2017
Rebuke:
So many ignoramus here. I don't wanna start quoting anybody.....but I tell yhu, most people here are jxt claiming to be Christians but no knowledge or wisdom of the kingdom in them.

Christ didn't jxt only died for our sins. He died that we may live, he became poor that we may be rich, he was humiliated that we may not be humiliated etc....

Now, if you are not enjoying all the packages of salvation it yhur fault.

People, read yhur bible, pray to God for the in dwelling of the Holy Spirit.

If yhu play yhur own part, God will surely fulfill his own part. He is a covenant keeping God!

OMY! I really wish I could have this thing sunk into yhur heads.

Must U be a Christian 2 be rich? Wat most ppl hear are saying is dat this pastors should use a little of their wealth to enrich others. Look at Bill Gate for example, millions of dollars from him is sent to West Africa to eradicate poverty & fight HIV/AID. These pastors should own foundations and functional orphanage homes, not only micro finance banks, publishing companies and schools for the rich. Look at TBN, that Christian TV station doesn't make millions back 2 D owners but its still working & willing souls for Christ. Making money as a pastor is not bad but keeping all dat wealth and trillions of naira is not Christ like. I as a Christian will do my best 2 assist D poor. I don't have any business with those pastors.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by oganoble(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2017
firstking01:
Let all the members of winners pay tithe to you for just a month, if you are not quoted in Nigerian Stock exchange, quote me
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by pokipoki: 3:10pm On May 21, 2017
Chikelue2000:
misleading headline. OP this pastors don't have dis assets but only d church. Take for instance Kumuyi, rumours have it that he has no house of his own even in his fathers compound
In your mind abi?
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by auxanosolar(f): 3:15pm On May 21, 2017
oganoble:

Dangote is not a preacher, doesnt own a church, but we all know how much he's worth. Now my question is, how much were these pastors worth before they opened their churches. Shut your trap. Their money's came from the churches, or at least the capital they used in doing other businesses came from the church. You don't need to be a Christian or believe in God to be rich.
u too shut ur trap...i wasn't talking to u.... if it's paining u dat much go and open ur own church.... I bet u won't even get more than 2members talk more of making money from them.... idiot. Gosh so much hatred and jealousy won't take u anywhere
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Monjie(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2017
This message is from the pit of hell, to discredit the work of God. The information is baseless, Pst Ayo is not the President of CAN, Most of the acclaimed wealth belong to the body of Christ. For those that are jealous, God's children ought to be the wealthiest. If you serve God faithfully, he will reward you. For warning, don't talk any against God's servant, God deal with their enemies.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by bionixs: 3:19pm On May 21, 2017
Dotwillis1:
please sir, how much do you pay as tithe in a month? Because those whose tithe make difference don't complain please, replay, I am waiting
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by auxanosolar(f): 3:19pm On May 21, 2017
Shoboy6h:

Winners chapel runs 3 services..
faith tabernacle holds 5.....stop arguing blindly
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Monjie(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2017
This message is from the pit of hell, to discredit the work of God. The information is baseless, Pst Ayo is not the President of CAN, Most of the acclaimed wealth belong to the body of Christ. For those that are jealous, God's children ought to be the wealthiest. If you serve God faithfully, he will reward you. For warning, don't talk any against God's servant, God deal with their enemies.[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released / This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.