Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth (96704 Views)

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Lex11(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2017
No personal judgment... as only GOD is the Judge -

"This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;(For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil. Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre; Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience. And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless." - 1 Timothy 3:1-10

Being honestly rich/wealthy is not a sin of itself... but the love of money is. How much does one and his family truly need? What we tend to see is the insistence of some on taking the whole pot, instead of in some moderation... and dispersing the rest to those who need.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by ahless(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2017
missnawty:
Honestly 'Choosen' is one church I will never go close to talk more of attending.. That der green abi is blue something they wear on der dress is so annoying.. Even if Dey r not in church ooo some of them will stil put it on. Wat typa mentality is dat? They will now be sweating anyhow.. Phwwww
And they r extremely dirty.. Tufiakwa!!!
Please don't use the behaviour of one person to judge others
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by sniperwolf(m): 7:53pm On May 21, 2017
So their net worth is now in millions of Dollars not even Naira
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by ezewealth(m): 8:24pm On May 21, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Believe that and you can believe anything. Even if it's true, he made sure his children are in strategic position in the church. So he took the hit and the children enjoy forever.
My bro is a lie, he has only 2 children (twin). One is an unbeliever and doesn't even have any thing to do with the church not even a member. The other is just a member,rich on his own not even a pastor
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by bignero: 8:48pm On May 21, 2017
gfullmoon:

How rich was Jesus Christ and the Apostles? I think Christians mean Jesus Christ followers? It is not really wrong to be rich , but this Men of God richness is beyond sustenance.

i believe your sincere and wish to understand, so ill try to explain briefly

CHRIST CAME TO REDEEM US FROM THE CURSES PLACED ON ADAM.......ONE of the curses was POVERTY

you cant compare JESUS with man..why? he was God on earth, or the full God package, or the heavenly Authority embodied in human form or container.....it wouldnt make sense if you were a landlord and went to visit your house then on seeing your teanats , you start wanting to show or prove that your the wealthy landlord of the house...it makes no common sense, So Christ who owns all in all didnt know to show that, unless he doubted his authority

compare us to the patraichs whom Jesus said wer all greater..how many were poor?

Oyedepo was sent to make people rich...would it make sense or why should any one belive him if the person that sent him, makes him a pauper? Jesus said even if you dont belive me, for the sake of the signsand miracles at least belive...so it is in this case.

the scriptures talks about the beauty of heaven, the splendour, gold etcand you want to suffer here? no sir
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by stamof1A: 9:06pm On May 21, 2017
I too want to become a pastor ,the earlier is better ooo.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 21, 2017
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by gfullmoon(m): 10:03pm On May 21, 2017
bignero:

i believe your sincere and wish to understand, so ill try to explain briefly

CHRIST CAME TO REDEEM US FROM THE CURSES PLACED ON ADAM.......ONE of the curses was POVERTY

you cant compare JESUS with man..why? he was God on earth, or the full God package, or the heavenly Authority embodied in human form or container.....it wouldnt make sense if you were a landlord and went to visit your house then on seeing your teanats , you start wanting to show or prove that your the wealthy landlord of the house...it makes no common sense, So Christ who owns all in all didnt know to show that, unless he doubted his authority

compare us to the patraichs whom Jesus said wer all greater..how many were poor?

Oyedepo was sent to make people rich...would it make sense or why should any one belive him if the person that sent him, makes him a pauper? Jesus said even if you dont belive me, for the sake of the signsand miracles at least belive...so it is in this case.

the scriptures talks about the beauty of heaven, the splendour, gold etcand you want to suffer here? no sir

Jesus Christ was, is not God and never claimed so John 12:49-50: 6:38,46, Deut 6:4, Mark 13:32 etc. His coming was not to make us wealthy as you are making us to believe but to redeem us from what Adam made us all lost-eternal life. Paul, Peter, John etc was not wealthy. Are you telling us there is no poor person in Winners?
Or that poor people are sinners or unbelievers?

Mark my words wealthy is not a sin except when it takes or encroaches God's place in our life. For example, this Men of God mentioned above cannot freely walk about without security, nor members have easy access to them owing the wealth which have made them targets for criminals.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by bignero: 10:33pm On May 21, 2017
gfullmoon:

Jesus Christ was, is not God and never claimed so John 12:49-50: 6:38,46, Deut 6:4, Mark 13:32 etc. His coming was not to make us wealthy as you are making us to believe but to redeem us from what Adam made us all lost-eternal life. Paul, Peter, John etc was not wealthy. Are you telling us there is no poor person in Winners?
Or that poor people are sinners or unbelievers?

Mark my words wealthy is not a sin except when it takes or encroaches God's place in our life. For example, this Men of God mentioned above cannot freely walk about without security, nor members have easy access to them owing the wealth which have made them targets for criminals.

oga..i only intended to share the light i know i have.....

so Jesus came to redeem us from the curse on adam? who was told he will till the ground and and in the sweat of his brow will he feed? for whose sake was the ground cursed?..is until the bible says in your office work you will be blessed will you comprehend?

i never said Jesus came to make us wealthy...Paul said Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law..what is the curse of thelaw?

no peter and his likes werent wealhty...but you obviously dont know it, the love God has for peter , paul etc is the same love God has for you..we have free will, they needed to lay a foundation etc,why not ask for people to crucify you the way peter was crucified, perharps then you will deem yourself worthy of being a christian undecided.

what has winners got to to do with this? there are many poor people in winners..

if poor people are sinners or unbelivers? well its according to your faith so be it unto you...let me educate you a little here..God doenst answer what you pray for..God only answers what YOU BELIEVE..'' as you have belived, let be unto you''

Jesus is God...i cant break this down for you am tired..you dont understand the scriptures...ok, let me try.
you have a spirit right?can you see your spirit? no

you can speak right?can you see your words? no

the scriptures says the things that are seen are made from what we cant see ie the words we speak and the spirit of man are the real things of life, not what we see..your body isnt you your spirit is the real you

so in the beginING was the WORD(jesus) AND THE WORD was with GOD and the WORD was God..the spirit of man or the spirit of God are the same with what that spirit speaks, ie your words are just offshoots of you or your spirit..that why Jesus said the WORDS i speak they are SPIRIT and they are LIFE...Gods words that were used to create this world were christ jesus going out to do creation...

thats why the scriptures says THE WORD became flesh and dwelt amongst us..

thats why when philip asks Jesus to show them the father, jesus tells him, have you seen me and havent seen the the father?, because he differs not from his father..hes called the son, because hes an offshot of the Godhead, no differnce between bottled water and pure water, their all water from the ocean...why is he the ROOT and offspring of david?..the ,man Jesus was an embodiment of God,and became christ( saviour) when he was sacrificed..am tired

as God for wisdom

n;b: you are trium being right? ie you have spirit, a soul and a body? right?in case you dont know,its true..as you cant seperate these three, so is God 3 in one..they are the same.

Good night oga
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Ddavid111: 10:39pm On May 21, 2017
Chikelue2000:
misleading headline. OP this pastors don't have dis assets but only d church. Take for instance Kumuyi, rumours have it that he has no house of his own even in his fathers compound
pls stop fooling itself..and stop being naive.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by holuhsheun(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2017
Codedrock:

SOURCE: [url=http://www.takemetonaija.com/search/label/Listings%2FRatings?&max-results=8]http://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/04/ten-richest-pastors-in-nigeria-2017-and.html[/url

lies!!!! how do you come about asset for pastor kumuyi that has no single asset for himself or his children
why bloggers they do like this for God sake
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 21, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Jacelynta.. obim kiss they have released you.
hehehe...the most tasking time of my life. I'm waiting earnestly for the aftermath
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Dotwillis1(m): 11:14pm On May 21, 2017
terrezo2002:

Ask for mercy from God now. He who curses me is cursed. Be very careful with your abuses
guy that's your problem.. Your senses were not with you when you started the God's wrath thing
... And why the fvck dud you quote me in the first place? Now you are crying.

Next time, mind your damn business and fvckoff my mention
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Dotwillis1(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2017
bionixs:
please sir, how much do you pay as tithe in a month? Because those whose tithe make difference don't complain please, replay, I am waiting
that's your headache... Deal with it..

I have said the fact and it stands.

Now fvck off
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Omoluabi16(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2017
godsluvee:
hehehe...the most tasking time of my life. I'm waiting earnestly for the aftermath
Don't worry dear, I'll celebrate with you.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Shoboy6h: 11:42pm On May 21, 2017
auxanosolar:
faith tabernacle holds 5.....stop arguing blindly
U get sense at all..
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by timilehin95(m): 12:46am On May 22, 2017
Larryfest:
For people saying it's lie this it's a lie that just one thing is sure Jesus whom they all claim to be following was never this rich on earth with worldly materials so it's so shocking if a pastor owns all this cash while most followers can't even eat 3 square meal a day... Same pastors will be preaching that we shouldn't follow things of the world.
Seek ye first d kingdom of God nd his righteousness nd EVERY OTHER THINGS WILL BE ADDED ONTO U.

God promised his children d BEST.

GOD said in his word dat the most successful person on earth will be among his children so why are u supporting poverty.

Do u know how many people dis pastors have helped?

Do you know how many people have been blessed through dis men of God?

But we dat judge, how many people have we helped in our entire life

Mind u, there wealth is nothing compared to those of king Solomon, king David, jacob, Abraham etc dis are also men recognized by God himself so why should we now be surprised or having headache over d wealth of men of God.

Most of us have not even experienced 10% of what dis MOG experienced while growing yet we condemn dem.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Damicute(m): 1:02am On May 22, 2017
smardray:
And still...we must still pay tithes nd offering..
.It is never a must to pay tithe and offering.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by lilytender: 7:20am On May 22, 2017
I am a Muslim so I wont say anything. But, should men of God be poor? Should a man be poor after serving God diligently? How will a poor servant of God convince me to serve his God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Nairasolutions: 7:54am On May 22, 2017
Instead of holding the gvt accountable,you are waiting for winners to give you 3 square meal,u dey home cell? Winners runs 5 services, the Bishop writes on other several topics ,its safer for you to stop saying what you dnt know.He runs more than one university ,convenant university ,landmark university and another one is on the way as well...
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by emmayodata(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=missnawty post=56709568][/quote] Be humble
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by bionixs: 11:04am On May 22, 2017
Dotwillis1:
that's your headache... Deal with it..

I have said the fact and it stands.

Now fvck off
my brother ,have you seen how you chose fighting dirty over answering a simple question. that has made right my comment that got you mad, that those who dont even pay tithe are the only ones shouting,''it is our money". I said those who pay tithe don't complain because they know the benefits ,the principles and how it works. If I may ask,how many times do,you go to church in 2 months before talking about tithe. please, leave mumus like us because we know the benefits . It is our hard earned money that we PAY God his rightful portion happily.Besides,I am the ONLY one to CHOSE who I pay MY money to. we to pay it rejoicing,it is a mystery that only few enlightened minds understand.I am not under pressure doing it,Don't be offended please
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Wenebadu(f): 2:01pm On May 22, 2017
atlaest men of God should be rich not only those greedy politicians.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Dotwillis1(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2017
bionixs:
my brother ,have you seen how you chose fighting dirty over answering a simple question. that has made right my comment that got you mad, that those who dont even pay tithe are the only ones shouting,''it is our money". I said those who pay tithe don't complain because they know the benefits ,the principles and how it works. If I may ask,how many times do,you go to church in 2 months before talking about tithe. please, leave mumus like us because we know the benefits . It is our hard earned money that we PAY God his rightful portion happily.Besides,I am the ONLY one to CHOSE who I pay MY money to. we to pay it rejoicing,it is a mystery that only few enlightened minds understand.I am not under pressure doing it,Don't be offended please

That's still your headache.. I don't entertain stupid questions. I said my mind and didn't ask anyone to quote me.

You should have just dropped your freaking opinion. I'm entitled to mine.

The fact still stands 'our tithe and offering made them rich' ....
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Princeboca12(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2017
Larryfest:
For people saying it's lie this it's a lie that just one thing is sure Jesus whom they all claim to be following was never this rich on earth with worldly materials so it's so shocking if a pastor owns all this cash while most followers can't even eat 3 square meal a day... Same pastors will be preaching that we shouldn't follow things of the world.

No one is talking abt Kenneth Copeland, Gloria Copeland, smith wigglesworth late td Jakes Benny Hinn.. Mike Murdock.. Reinhard Bommke.. All these men aof God are fucking rich.. They even own private jets but when it come to my naija pastors.. Una go dey vex.. . The bible clearly states in matt 6 vs 33.. Seek the kingdom of God first and thesse(Money peace of mind,fame) shall be added unto u. These men of God have served God with humility.. They deserve these blessings... Stop the hate
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by bionixs: 7:55pm On May 22, 2017
Dotwillis1:

That's still your headache.. I don't entertain stupid questions. I said my mind and didn't ask anyone to quote me.

You should have just dropped your freaking opinion. I'm entitled to mine.

The fact still stands 'our tithe and offering made them rich' ....
you are simply not good. I rest my case
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by UnchangeableGod: 10:07pm On May 22, 2017
There are real men of God who are after the salvation and eternal wellbeing of souls. They are not after personal enrichment or pleasures of life. I think pastor W F Kumuyi is one of them.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by gfullmoon(m): 10:10pm On May 22, 2017
bignero:

oga..i only intended to share the light i know i have.....

so Jesus came to redeem us from the curse on adam? who was told he will till the ground and and in the sweat of his brow will he feed? for whose sake was the ground cursed?..is until the bible says in your office work you will be blessed will you comprehend?

i never said Jesus came to make us wealthy...Paul said Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law..what is the curse of thelaw?

no peter and his likes werent wealhty...but you obviously dont know it, the love God has for peter , paul etc is the same love God has for you..we have free will, they needed to lay a foundation etc,why not ask for people to crucify you the way peter was crucified, perharps then you will deem yourself worthy of being a christian undecided.

what has winners got to to do with this? there are many poor people in winners..

if poor people are sinners or unbelivers? well its according to your faith so be it unto you...let me educate you a little here..God doenst answer what you pray for..God only answers what YOU BELIEVE..'' as you have belived, let be unto you''

Jesus is God...i cant break this down for you am tired..you dont understand the scriptures...ok, let me try.
you have a spirit right?can you see your spirit? no

you can speak right?can you see your words? no

the scriptures says the things that are seen are made from what we cant see ie the words we speak and the spirit of man are the real things of life, not what we see..your body isnt you your spirit is the real you

so in the beginING was the WORD(jesus) AND THE WORD was with GOD and the WORD was God..the spirit of man or the spirit of God are the same with what that spirit speaks, ie your words are just offshoots of you or your spirit..that why Jesus said the WORDS i speak they are SPIRIT and they are LIFE...Gods words that were used to create this world were christ jesus going out to do creation...

thats why the scriptures says THE WORD became flesh and dwelt amongst us..

thats why when philip asks Jesus to show them the father, jesus tells him, have you seen me and havent seen the the father?, because he differs not from his father..hes called the son, because hes an offshot of the Godhead, no differnce between bottled water and pure water, their all water from the ocean...why is he the ROOT and offspring of david?..the ,man Jesus was an embodiment of God,and became christ( saviour) when he was sacrificed..am tired

as God for wisdom

n;b: you are trium being right? ie you have spirit, a soul and a body? right?in case you dont know,its true..as you cant seperate these three, so is God 3 in one..they are the same.

Good night oga

Sir I will have appreciated your efforts if you quoted the exact scriptures. And before you quote John 1:1 for me also read same John 1:14. Thank you.
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Don't worry dear, I'll celebrate with you.
Amen. Thanks dear
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by UnchangeableGod: 11:13am On May 23, 2017
Lex11:
No personal judgment... as only GOD is the Judge -

"This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;(For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil. Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre; Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience. And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless." - 1 Timothy 3:1-10

Being honestly rich/wealthy is not a sin of itself... but the love of money is. How much does one and his family truly need? What we tend to see is the insistence of some on taking the whole pot, instead of in some moderation... and dispersing the rest to those who need.
I concur. Well spoken.

1 Like

Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Nice blog
Thanks Bro
Re: Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth by Monjie(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2017
lilytender:
I am a Muslim so I wont say anything. But, should men of God be poor? Should a man be poor after serving God diligently? How will a poor servant of God convince me to serve his God?
great comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released / This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.