Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Business Can I Do With #500,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With #500,000 (1082 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? / What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With #500,000 by tj4luck(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I have this money(#500,000) that i do not want to waste. I plan to use this to start a business that i can keep adding money to to become a big business/company in the future. I need good ideas from you.

Thanks in advance
Re: What Business Can I Do With #500,000 by eezeribe(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2017
OK
Re: What Business Can I Do With #500,000 by mindpreneur(m): 2:48am On May 21, 2017
online business bro
my link is guaranteed and i have 8 years experience
your 500k can fetch us 5million in 1 year
my contacts are genuine
we pay for information and knowledge by our tools and earn
i live in lagos
lets do business. i am giving you guarantee.
you wont regret taking the decision to work with me
Re: What Business Can I Do With #500,000 by Sobandemojisola: 9:54am On May 21, 2017
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCH and Custard powder.««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES

:::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center
Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-eleven-60
email: omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With #500,000 by Emproxy(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2017
Why not consider, Agent Banking. This is an initiative to take banking to areas that are unbanked. Just get a shop in a high traffic semi urban location, you run banking transactions for your clients just exactly the same way it's done in a bank. The bank endorses, brands and supports your business because you've become their extension in that location. 
For more information; 
WhatsApp/call; 07066091812
I could also help you with other low cost and viable ideas.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #500,000 by Phancyorganic10(f): 1:43pm On May 25, 2017
tj4luck:
Hello Everyone,
I have this money(#500,000) that i do not want to waste. I plan to use this to start a business that i can keep adding money to to become a big business/company in the future. I need good ideas from you.

Thanks in advance
Hello, i am a skincare producer and am also looking to grow a company in that field, i already have a factory but need to do registration and get some equipments and fix somethings.
You and i can be partners and within six months you are sure to get double your money and in less that two years we are sure to have a big company people would be talking about because it is a really profitable business.
If you are interested you can contact me on whatsapp 08166450456.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #500,000 by Allstrasse: 2:32pm On May 25, 2017
tj4luck:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance

Your best bet is to look for something to sell from a reputable company.
Itbdoesnt have to be a big multinational, a medium sized company will do. Just ensure that the company has a good track record, good products and acceptability and you are good to go.

Daily need goods and households are not a bad idea. Everyday cosmetics and underwear too notbbad. But the king of them all is food and snacks for children. You dont need a shop. Start out with your living quarters as storage.

Register with a known company, buy enough products and then supply in your neighbourhood cutting the local traders, Mallams and cornershops from the market. This is a foolproof model and had almost zero risk. But choose the company very well.

A list of those companie us available. I think I saw it somewhere on Nairaland. It includes weavon, snacks and beverages companies. You could try it dig it up.

Whatever you do start small and be guided by your hunches.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #500,000 by tundeless(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
Emproxy:
Why not consider, Agent Banking. This is an initiative to take banking to areas that are unbanked. Just get a shop in a high traffic semi urban location, you run banking transactions for your clients just exactly the same way it's done in a bank. The bank endorses, brands and supports your business because you've become their extension in that location. 
For more information; 
WhatsApp/call; 07066091812
I could also help you with other low cost and viable ideas.

This sounds great, but how does it work? more information will be appreciated.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #500,000 by tundeless(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
Phancyorganic10:

Hello, i am a skincare producer and am also looking to grow a company in that field, i already have a factory but need to do registration and get some equipments and fix somethings.
You and i can be partners and within six months you are sure to get double your money and in less that two years we are sure to have a big company people would be talking about because it is a really profitable business.
If you are interested you can contact me on whatsapp 08166450456.

buzz me on watsapp and lets talk about this:
Re: What Business Can I Do With #500,000 by shegs4danny(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2017
poultry biz will b a good option 2

(1) (Reply)

If You're Still Using These Products, Submit Yourself To The National Museum / Recycling Business / Tokunbo Lpg Bridger For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.