Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 PM

Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) (81977 Views)

Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by cephasdultimate: 1:27pm On May 20, 2017
dragonking2:
If it was Nigerian Muslim (especially from the north) ,the father will want to poison and kill the girl because she is marrying a christian. undecided

Make I no talk too much.
na true tak b dis oh if na northerners ehn may I no tak I leave ma comment for anoda day

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by nextprince: 1:28pm On May 20, 2017
Muslims don't do rings in marriage.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2017
Vorpal:
Despite being Christian, I just like this their head coverings.
The guy probably became a Muslim, Malaysia would never allow a Christian man marry a Muslim woman!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Believe7(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2017
The way people took BBNaija seriously I thought Jamb was going to ask questions on it.
Something like:
Efe won BBNaija based on _________
(A) Linguistics (B) Legal Right (C) Logistics (D) None of the above
grin grin
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:31pm On May 20, 2017
Imam,Alhaji kelechi okechuckwu.Ipob can developed anything as long as money is involved.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by dedunji: 1:32pm On May 20, 2017
This ones are Educated Muslims try it in some part of Nigeria , na suya go remain .

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by nextprince: 1:32pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:
Probably, the girl's Alhaji father has promised Collins of certain property and money if he marries her daughter.

I had same promise while in Kebbi but I knew my people won't want to hear such, so I respected myself and ran as far as my legs could carry me. Some of my stuffs are still in kebbi because I told the girl I was just going to Abuja to see a friend that I will be back next 2 days. Omo, I picked my important stuffs and left. Came back and changed my number.

Nma27....my newest crush

A Northern muslim made promises to you so that you marry their daughter? Choi, nawa for some of una oh!

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by jcflex(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2017
blueandbirds:
Love has no boundaries..

bros, there is alway boundary.

am 99% sure, there is a sinister motive behind that marriage.

hopefully they will come back here and intimate us, when the igbo/naija guy finally achieve his aim, or was caught red handed in the process.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:33pm On May 20, 2017
Demmzy15:
The guy probably became a Muslim, Malaysia would never allow a Christian man marry a Muslim woman!
very true.He is now Malam Kabiru Malaysia formerly Ikechukwu

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by forexbinary: 1:33pm On May 20, 2017
madridguy:
Beautiful. May Allah SWT bless their union.

Ngozi what are we waiting for? Time is going.

Whatever happened to Rukiatu and Kehinde and all the ewedu eating ladies.. angry

Stay off Ngozi tongue

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
very true.He is now Malam Kabiru Malaysia formerly Ikechukwu
Really? grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by incrediblepraise: 1:34pm On May 20, 2017
Olasco93:
The best news coming from an IPOB in diaspora since Buhari attain power. No more bad news. I repeat, no more bad news about DRUGS.

Afonjaa undecided

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 1:35pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:

Whatever happened to Rukiatu and Kehinde and all the ewedu eating ladies.. angry

Stay off Ngozi tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Israel25(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2017
Na here we Dey
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:38pm On May 20, 2017
Demmzy15:
Really? grin
Nah so we see am.Scam reloaded
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by jelel6: 1:39pm On May 20, 2017
Vorpal:
Despite being Christian, I just like this their head coverings.

you make it sound as if being a christian prevents you from covering your head.

your women cover their heads before they pray. even the paintings of Mary the mother of Jesus Christ that we see shows a woman with head coverings very similar to the one this Malaysian woman is wearing.

The head coverings is not "theirs" (Muslims) alone. it is yours too. so like it for your own sake.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 20, 2017
nextprince:

A Northern muslim made promises to you so that you marry their daughter? Choi, nawa for some of una oh!

Lol, that lie no be here oo.... Was just shaking my head for the lamba
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 1:41pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:

[s] Whatever happened to Rukiatu and Kehinde and all the ewedu eating ladies.. angry [/s]

Stay off Ngozi tongue

Oloshi, wetin concern you? Ngozi complain undecided
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
citizenship has no boundaries

Re u kidding me?

Malaysian citizenship?

smh

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by blackboy(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2017
dragonking2:
If it was Nigerian Muslim (especially from the north) ,the father will want to poison and kill the girl because she is marrying a christian. undecided

Make I no talk too much.
I

Igbo don't mean he is Christian neither the name Collins. From what I see in the pictures there is nothing Christian taking place but a moslem marriage. I have seen in Nigeria Igbo moslem and this guy I believe has accepted Islam. His life, his choice.
It's in no way a inter religious marriage but an inter racial marriage nothing new , no be today e dey happen. Even Israelis marry Palestinians. Love, the wonders it does but war? Keeps the divide wider.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Onedibe1: 1:44pm On May 20, 2017
Upto something
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2017
Her papa get money abi grin
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by nextprince: 1:46pm On May 20, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Lol, that lie no be here oo.... Was just shaking my head for the lamba

I just taya for the guy. Even with money, a Hausa muslim will not even do that let alone make promises to you for same reason. Even if the girl is deaf and dumb or suffers any physical/mental deformity, that idea is never an option. How many Hausa muslim ladies has he seen doing those intermarriage like other tribes?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:47pm On May 20, 2017
blueandbirds:
Love has no boundaries..
when genuinely applied yes I agree it has no boundaries
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by SuperBlack: 1:48pm On May 20, 2017
madridguy:
Beautiful. May Allah SWT bless their union.

Ngozi what are we waiting for? Time is going.
You Mean Ngozi of Nigeria? Dat can't happen over there mahn
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by forexbinary: 1:49pm On May 20, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Oloshi, wetin concern you? Ngozi complain undecided

E pain you sha cheesy

Oya come and take Adeola and be going grin

She is chilling off waiting for you tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by bionixs: 1:50pm On May 20, 2017
StarBukola:
Let's see what they would say
say wha? My brother has lost it.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by ERO32: 1:51pm On May 20, 2017
StarBukola:
Let's see what they would say
i had that the guy is ipob member. wink
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by tsmart360(m): 1:53pm On May 20, 2017
Olasco93:
The best news coming from an IPOB in diaspora since Buhari attain power. No more bad news. I repeat, no more bad news about DRUGS.
hehehe. Issokay. We are observing.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Sike(m): 1:53pm On May 20, 2017
krasican:
I pray..... he has a plan....
HOPE, don't Pray.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:54pm On May 20, 2017
God bless their union, abeg no f**k up with the damsel ooo.biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.