Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (34748 Views)

N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) / The Smart Investment Choice / Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by AreaFada2: 4:42pm On May 20, 2017
ignis:
All the four are capital intensive...
Except livestock. You can start small. But none is easy as touted. Tried a couple of those listed already.

You may not lose capital on property easily, but you can lose invested capital in livestock business through disease outbreak. From experience. Despite huge efforts and costs following expert guidelines.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2017
MrEverest:
There is no smart business in Nigeria anymore since the vegetable and his band of thieves took over. Except you are into yahoo, prostitution, round tipping of currency, bunkering, kidnapping and other vices or you simply chose to do online business and operate from home instead of mortar and brick office. As an enterprenuer, the moment you get a shop/office, buy generator, employ staff, pay FG, SG & LG levies, pay rent, pay PHCN bill whether they give light or not etc, you will suddenly see yourself mirred in deficit! Nigeria is a dream killer! I will advice youths that just left the higher institutions or those between the ages of 22 and 30 to live this Godforsaken country ASAP, if you cant afford visa to prime countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc, then consider other African countries. ANYWHERE IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA NOW!!
God bless u for dat comment

1 Like

Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:
You Can Also Decide To Make Money Online Daily even on Sundays.

Today is Saturday, but you can see how much I have made. And guess what? Am ok for today! wink

u sure

how about a real withdrawal screen shot undecided

binary aint for everyone u know, its technical and real profitable traders dont have time to teach or do seminar

1 Like

Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:

Truth is, I am not a forex expert sir.

Na binary trading I sabi wella.

Forex is different from binary, of course!

From the screenshot u posted, i can see that u trade Randoms (now known as Volatile indices).

My most candid and brotherly advise to you is...AVOID RANDOMS!

That market is controlled by Binary.com and u can never ever beat them at their own game.

I have experienced their crookery, first hand, and i can give u proof if u doubt me
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2017
MrEverest:
Very typical of being an NFA like you. You are like the ostrich that would hide its head in sand in a stvpid attempt to wish away its fears. You hate the truth because its bitter, so will rather prefer fantacies, wishfull thinking without work and phrases like vision 2020 or anything that has future tense to it. Little wonder why only churches seems to the only vibrant sector left in Nigeria simply because it gives the masses hope! You can condemn my advice and waste away but wise ones will take heed.

Take it from me bro, your advise is wack!

Your kinda advise are part of reasons why our Naija guys, out of desperation, leave the shores of this country even without papers, only to indulge in shady deals over there.

Do u think that life outside Nigeria is bed of roses? You think its a guaranteed success over there? I know someone who is a registered nurse and midwife here in Naija, she has been in the US for over 3years now and she is yet to find her feet.

Look around bro...Nigeria is a country bustling with population and opportunities! Why do u think every multinational wana invest in Nigeria? Because they see these opportunities!

Our advise to youth should be for them to develop the requisite skills and train their eyes to see the opportunities that abound here

1 Like

Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by forexbinary: 5:32pm On May 20, 2017
rozayx5:

u sure

how about a real withdrawal screen shot undecided

binary aint for everyone u know, its technical and real profitable traders dont have time to teach or do seminar

Doing a withdrawal screenshot ain't a big deal sir.

Not exactly here to show off or advertise my knowledge..

If you go thru my profile, you will see the only time I called for training was in 2016 January... I invest more time trading than training..

If at all I decide to train, is gonna be FREE.

I BELIEVE MORE IN HUMANITY THAN PROSPERITY

1 Like

Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by forexbinary: 5:33pm On May 20, 2017
smartty68:

Bros please, should I mail you?

Go ahead bro, I will try to help.
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by smartty68(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:

Doing a withdrawal screenshot ain't a big deal sir.

Not exactly here to show off or advertise my knowledge..

If you go thru my profile, you will see the only time I call for training was in 2016 January... I invest more time trading than training..

If at all I decide to train, is gonna be FREE.

I BELIEVE MORE IN HUMANITY THAN PROSPERITY
Just sent you an email already Bro. My mail ends with la67@hotmail.com. thanks
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by smartty68(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:

I have, it ends with la67@hotmail.com
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by forexbinary: 5:40pm On May 20, 2017
odimbannamdi:

From the screenshot u posted, i can see that u trade Randoms (now known as Volatile indices).

My most candid and brotherly advise to you is...AVOID RANDOMS!

That market is controlled by Binary.com and u can never ever beat them at their own game.

I have experienced their crookery, first hand, and I can give u proof if u doubt me

You are right sir They manipulate the randoms market a lot.. Not exactly safe for newbies..

But I have been doing this since November 2015.. The easiest way to survive there is to avoid greed

I do 2 at most 3 trades a day with strict money management.. You can see from my screenshot, I took a hit, and only took the next trade to recover... There are no perfect traders, only profitable traders.

Discipline and Money Management is key.
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:

Sure go ahead bro. I will be more than willing to help you. smiley
hello bro plz help a brother. 08131280558
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:46pm On May 20, 2017
aldexrio:
Treasury bills

Where will u get t from. N how long b4 u get into profit,boss?
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:

You are right sir They manipulate the randoms market a lot.. Not exactly safe for newbies..

But I have been doing this since November 2015.. The easiest way to survive there is to avoid greed

I do 2 at most 3 trades a day with strict money management.. You can see from my screenshot, I took a hit, and only took the next trade to recover... There are no perfect traders, only profitable traders.

Discipline and Money Management is key.

That means u employ Martingale in your money management arsenal.

Alright bro, i wish u all the best.

When i am ready to go back to Binary, we may discuss
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by obidevine(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2017
maclatunji:
If you’re an entrepreneur or investor looking where to invest your money with good returns, the following are smart investment opportunities in Nigeria that you can leverage on. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares 4 smart investment opportunities in Nigeria that you can take advantage of.

Livestock Farming

This is one of the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria especially with the federal government’s ban on the importation of live or frozen poultry beds. It’s generally a booming business in Nigeria and with the 170+ millions mouths to feed, there will always be demand for livestock. The major challenges of this venture are lack of technical know-how and use of crude equipments, which hampers the industry’s growth, however if you have the adequate knowledge and patience to nurture this venture, you will reap immensely.

Sewing Specialized Uniforms

There are over 500 schools (crèche, primary and secondary) in Lagos alone and that number is still on the increase. These schools need uniforms and you can be the one to provide that. Aside educational institutions, individuals and corporate institutions also need uniforms for security personnel and staff, even military, paramilitary and non-paramilitary organizations need uniforms. You can position yourself to supply these uniforms and make good money from it.

Real Estate

People are always going to need homes, apartments, residences, office spaces etc. Rather than piling your money up in the bank, invest in real estate. You can buy a land in a good location, give it time to appreciate and sell at a much higher price, or rent out an existing property. If you don’t want to go through the ups and downs of running a real estate development business,you can simply invest the development of shopping malls, residential apartments, events and conference halls etc. Some real estate consulting firms that can help with this are Cappa D’Alberto, Whitebricks, Propertylink Real Estate Investment Limited, Elegant Court etc.

Daycare Center

It is surprising that more people are not leveraging on this business opportunity considering the increasing demand for quality child daycare services. Both parents are now working harder to generate enough income to keep the family going, thus increasing the demand for these daycare services. Yes there are a number of daycare centers but not many are of the exceptional and reassuring quality most parents are looking for, that’s why many parents will rather leave their children with a relative. You can leverage on this and come into this venture with exceptional service, recommendations and quality to help you stand out positively. You can start small as a small-scale babysitting service or nanny agency and expand to a full-scale childcare center.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/4-smart-investment-opportunities-nigeria/

cc: Lalasticlala

Real estate it's finest .. https://m.facebook.com/loocentservices/
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by forexbinary: 6:09pm On May 20, 2017
odimbannamdi:

That means u employ Martingale in your money management arsenal.

Alright bro, i wish u all the best.

When i am ready to go back to Binary, we may discuss

Baba, I no dey take ear hear Martin, talk more of Gale

That thing wiped my account when I was starting off back then, doing ticks trading.

I use price action trading strategy with supports and resistance and some confirmation indicators. There are some signals you will see, you will know this one nah confirm, even if you are just waking from sleep.. Those are the signals I take.. No matter how few they are, I wait! cool

Once you don't chase trades in binary, you will be fine most of the time.
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by forexbinary: 6:11pm On May 20, 2017
To those who sent me mails, I will reply all shortly.

GOD bless our hustles cool
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by talk2bity: 6:15pm On May 20, 2017
Nice 1
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by MrEverest(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Take it from me bro, your advise is wack!

Your kinda advise are part of reasons why our Naija guys, out of desperation, leave the shores of this country even without papers, only to indulge in shady deals over there.

Do u think that life outside Nigeria is bed of roses? You think its a guaranteed success over there? I know someone who is a registered nurse and midwife here in Naija, she has been in the US for over 3years now and she is yet to find her feet.

Look around bro...Nigeria is a country bustling with population and opportunities! Why do u think every multinational wana invest in Nigeria? Because they see these opportunities!

Our advise to youth should be for them to develop the requisite skills and train their eyes to see the opportunities that abound here
BULLCRAP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by youngest85(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2017
cutedharmee:
Sell military uniform, it's also lucrative

Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by oviejnr(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:

people like you are the reason i come to Nairaland.

perfect memes at the right moments grin
welcome bro grin grin cheesy
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by siverspooon(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:
You Can Also Decide To Make Money Online Daily even on Sundays.

Today is Saturday, but you can see how much I have made. And guess what? Am ok for today! wink

how did u make all this sir?
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by zicoraads: 7:08pm On May 20, 2017
MrEverest:
There is no smart business in Nigeria anymore since the vegetable and his band of thieves took over. Except you are into yahoo, prostitution, round tipping of currency, bunkering, kidnapping and other vices or you simply chose to do online business and operate from home instead of mortar and brick office. As an enterprenuer, the moment you get a shop/office, buy generator, employ staff, pay FG, SG & LG levies, pay rent, pay PHCN bill whether they give light or not etc, you will suddenly see yourself mirred in deficit! Nigeria is a dream killer! I will advice youths that just left the higher institutions or those between the ages of 22 and 30 to live this Godforsaken country ASAP, if you cant afford visa to prime countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc, then consider other African countries. ANYWHERE IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA NOW!!
I had been thinking about things getting better until recently. Already on it. Hopefully, I should leave next year.
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Godwin2real: 7:25pm On May 20, 2017
Need an online business dat is good
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by OdaNobunaga(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:

But why is it that since I joined Aim global since November 2016 till now, I never see anything for my account..

Upon all my hustles to bring downlines

Abi, I need to comot this sunshade?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by solidstone9ja: 7:33pm On May 20, 2017
MMM still pays 30% I believe MMM die]

1 Share

Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by MrEverest(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2017
zicoraads:

I had been thinking about things getting better until recently. Already on it. Hopefully, I should leave next year.
I wish you success in your sojourn for the proverbial greener pasture. With dedication, hardwork and a mindset that you are not going to involve in crime, you will surely make it. I've seen many youths in their 30's still living with their parents, earning less than 40k per month irrespective of how hard they work, frustrated and with a defeated and hopeless outlook to life. Many of the men now see lottery like bet9ja as their last hope of making it in life while the ladies no longer see prostitution as evil! SMH.
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by smartty68(m): 8:00pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:

Still waiting for your reply Sir
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by TheAlchemist: 8:05pm On May 20, 2017
zicoraads:

My friend take @ MrEverest advice as a loving brotherly advise.
Forget all those who say there is so much potentials, what is the use of potentials when the basic amenities to do business such as constant electricity, water and Security are not there.
i too was on the path of relocating and i had commenced the processing, before the foolish bug of "i luv my country & so much potentials" got me and invested so much money, that when i see the little,... even let me be the truthful the negative returns from my investment, i have at moment felt so sad, because of my children, who would have been guaranteed qualitative free education in some countries such as Canada that even surpass most of the best paying private schools in Nigeria.
You start business, and your staff dream is how to scam you, you contract work to contractors to do office fittings, they also want to scam, your staff refuse to align with the vision you are trying to build.
Banks will refuse to borrow you money, unless you settle the loan officer upfront.
All the government agencies from federal to state are just interested in what they can collect in form of levies, they do not care if your business is even making money or not.
You can stay in Nigeria, if you are sure of access to juicy government contract, but if not and you truly love your children please relocate to Canada or Australia.
IF you relocate to Canada and you do not succeed in an enterprise or venture, guess what, they have in place what are called "SAFETY NETS", if you fail in business in this country, you are DOOMED!
If i had read this post some months back i would have saved myself the sleepless nights i sometimes go through.
Truth be told most of my colleagues upon leaving the organisation simply relocated out of the country.
One of the guys that decided to stay lost all his investment in the country and today hops around from one bus stop to the other as he has no car again...even though he worked in the highest paying industry in Nigeria.
ALL AND SUNDRY ARE ADVISED

1 Like

Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:

Baba, I no dey take ear hear Martin, talk more of Gale

That thing wiped my account when I was starting off back then, doing ticks trading.

I use price action trading strategy with supports and resistance and some confirmation indicators. There are some signals you will see, you will know this one nah confirm, even if you are just waking from sleep.. Those are the signals I take.. No matter how few they are, I wait! cool

Once you don't chase trades in binary, you will be fine most of the time.

Lol...

Martingale aint entirely as bad as we presume it to be. Most times (especially trades on lower tf), the payout is usually such that u would need 2 wins to recover a loss. And as we chase those wins, we tend to incur more losses.

So with a strategy that is just 70% potent and a strict martingale and money management regimen, we need just one win to recoup our losses and still make profit for the day.

With your mention of PA, u sound like u know your onions in this venture. I trade PA (valid RS on varying timeframes) too. When i have less things on my plate, i will contact u for a chat.
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by mikolo80: 9:28pm On May 20, 2017
MrEverest:
so you need Nepa for farm ba. For Ghana den no de pay taxes and levies abi. How many Nigerians de online, Wey d bandwidth? Which school you go sef make I know where not to send my chudren
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by mikolo80: 9:30pm On May 20, 2017
Bugatie:
There are many more smart investment opportunities that abound in the country but we need stable Power supply and all other things will fall into place
not every investment requires electricity. Also you can provide your own electricity even though it's not easy
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by forexbinary: 9:47pm On May 20, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Lol...

Martingale aint entirely as bad as we presume it to be. Most times (especially trades on lower tf), the payout is usually such that u would need 2 wins to recover a loss. And as we chase those wins, we tend to incur more losses.

So with a strategy that is just 70% potent and a strict martingale and money management regimen, we need just one win to recoup our losses and still make profit for the day.

With your mention of PA, u sound like u know your onions in this venture. I trade PA (valid RS on varying timeframes) too. When i have less things on my plate, i will contact u for a chat.

Anytime sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. / What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital / Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.