Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja (19340 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by metronaija2: 11:46am On May 20, 2017
Parents of the Eighty-two Chibok schoolgirls who were released after being held for more than three years by Boko Haram have arrived in Abuja to reunite with their children.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photos-released-chibok-girls-parents.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by metronaija2: 11:47am On May 20, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by auntysimbiat(f): 11:50am On May 20, 2017
Hmmmm... Stylishly giving hausa/fulanis bursary n scholarship

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
paybak:
I just pity this women ehn.. All the griev they've been through in the hands of this useless people playing Nigeria like play station... So few people that do not believe boko haram is staged by few power drunk notherners i bet you still remember that year when obasanjo visited lagos then as a president, he was the main target of the bomb that killed thousands of lagosians that year buh at the end they said it was a mistake from the millitary equipments or whatever.. They have to make things real so that you can believe it, and then they will publish through the media they control the story they want you to hear... Please learn to understand politicians.. You'd be so free and never ever for once have a single headache thinking about a country that doesnt exist.
[/s]
e over pain am
Pity those beerfraud women who disgraced themselves because of a foolish cownu who called Ipob women a very unpalatable name. You jokers should mind your ipob business and cease lying aimlessly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by sugarbelly: 12:07pm On May 20, 2017
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by sugarbelly: 12:07pm On May 20, 2017
shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by RichYoungNigga: 12:16pm On May 20, 2017

Chibok girls kidnap is the greatest scam in the history of mankind

If you believe this, you might as well believe that my
grandmother is still a virgin

Where were they all these years ?? Shekau lodged them in Eko hotel or were they in that same Sambisa Forest our Nigerian Army raided about 50 times, carried out about 20 airstrikes on

They rescued the girls that were kidnapped 5 years ago from notorious Boko Haram that would even kill an innocent goat because they're blood thirsty bastards

Where were they rescued from ?? Sambisa Forest ?? Shekau just freed them because he's now a pastor ??

You mean to tell me that these girls were kidnapped 5 years ago, kept in captivity ?? Why do they look healthier than all of the Boko Haram boys, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and Buhari put together

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Goldenheart(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2017
Anytime they mention chibok parent..

I see only women....

Is there an explanation for these?

Why are they being fed Agege bread, watery beans n Tea.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by SexyNairalander: 12:17pm On May 20, 2017
booked

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Flexherbal(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2017
They will be so happy to see their children, again.
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
paybak:
m.u.m.u = mumu.. What makes you think i am ipob? By the way, lemme tell you a short story about this so called Nigeria.. Before the coming of this white people, there has been biafra.. These people came and forced us together and they left giving the hausas who fought less in the independence battle power and gave nothing to the igbos (i know you'd think about nnamdi azikwe, buh research very, very well, he was just a figure head then, he had no single say in the affairs of nigeria) who with their might fought tirelessly with brain though in hands with yoruba to earn that independence.. Do you know the exact cause of the first coup in Nigeria? I bet you didn't know a thing about it... Till date, this guy that planned the coup and executed it is my hero even though he is igbo, ojukwu is my hero and nnamdi kanu is my hero.. I support the creation of biafra even though i'm yoruba.. Let all go back to that year when hausas were on their lane.. They have bastardized this country with their illiteracy and alot of tribes has spoilt this collective name.. Everyone would be better off.. I repeat again.. I support the creation of Biafra.
[/s]

M.A.L.U= MALU

Cownu illiterate get behind with your bad breath...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Shortyy(f): 12:18pm On May 20, 2017
paybak:
I just pity this women ehn.. All the griev they've been through in the hands of this useless people playing Nigeria like play station... So few people that do not believe boko haram is staged by few power drunk notherners i bet you still remember that year when obasanjo visited lagos then as a president, he was the main target of the bomb that killed thousands of lagosians that year buh at the end they said it was a mistake from the millitary equipments or whatever.. They have to make things real so that you can believe it, and then they will publish through the media they control the story they want you to hear... Please learn to understand politicians.. You'd be so free and never ever for once have a single headache thinking about a country that doesnt exist.
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by frisky2good(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2017
Why not take the girls to them in Chibok? Why all this unnecessary waste of funds?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Firefire(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2017
APC & SCAM!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 20, 2017
paybak:

Good afternoon.

Some time ago, the mother of a friend of mine was kidnapped. It may interest you to know that she was kidnapped in the South by Southerners. It has been some time now, and she still has not been found.

The other day, a lecturer friend...actually a senior friend of my parents was kidnapped with the connivance of someone he trusted. He was killed by his kidnappers. His family lost a father and grandfather in one clean swoop. The person he trusted was from the same tribe.

Up in the North East hundreds of girls have been kidnapped. The Chibok girls are just among the two thousands who were kidnapped. Some may never see their parents, or familes again.

And how about the 49 schoolboys , all of them from Yobe state, killed in their beds by Boko Haram because they wanted to go to school.

How about the kidnappings in the South East too..many have died. Many have suffered because of kidnapping.

I am asking you this question because you are obviously hurt.

You and those who regard the Boko klidnap of the girls as some sort of scam to deprive your favoured political candidate of power.

Because, I wonder....why is Boko kidnapping 200 girls a scam? Why not my friend's mother kidnap,?. Why not my father's friend's kidnap.

What about the hudnreds of Muslims and Christians killed by Boko.? How about the 49 boys killed by Boko?

What about the 3 million killed in the Civil War? Abi na scam.

Your problem is that you are bitter and angry that you lost an election in 2015. And in your bitterness, you allow yourself to be manipulated by the Prince of the Power of the Air to spread hate and anger because you lost an election.

I mean, why can't you rejoice with those who are rejoicing. That is what the bible says. You are a christian, isn't it?

Yes...the girls look healthy...because as soon as Boko knew they were precious assets, they took care of them well...because if they looked sick, govt won't even talk with them. Yes, the Borno state government needs to be called to account for allowing the girls to write an exam in an unsecure location(although there were 8 armed soldiers in the village....Boko neutralised them first).

But I don't think that Chibok caused your party to lose elections.

And see you calling for Biafra. Will Biafra solve your problems...when you have bigger enemies of crruption and underdevelopment to fight? Why replace one contrapition with another? (Unless you want to tell me that Biafra would only include Igbo land , not the South South and bneue.)

But your issue is not Biafra. Your issue is that you lost an election, and with it access to the loot that your elders are supposedly keeping for you. Development does not interest you. You just want to chop. And because your chop ability has fallen....you are shouting Biafra.

The same way some Northerners were shouting Jihad when OBJ and Jona were in power.

My dear sir....stop ebing bitter towards some innocent girls. They had nothing to do with any election. Your problem is not Chibok or Biafra. Your problem is your hatred. If you do not get rid of it, it will get rid of you.

Good afternoon. And good luck

ADDENDUM

The Chibok issue has caused a lot of anger and bitterness that sometimes I wonder why some Nigerians cannot just realise that hate does no one any good at all.....especially those that hate.

Well, as for me, I don't think that Chibok was a scam. I don't think that the kidnap is why PDP lost the election (or can someone explain to me why it was Chibok, and not the events in Yobe where 49 boys were killed)...PDP lost the eleciton because they lost states like Benue, Kogi and Kwara, as well as Kaduna. They lost the SW...but still had enough votes to do some damage).

I think that due to the long history of injustice in Nigeria, people have become so used to hate. No one has been held responsible for the thousands of Igbos killed in the North in 1966, or the 800 men killed in Asaba in 1967, or the Northerners killed in Igbo land in 1968, 2005(reprisal for the Prophet cartoons), or the various religious riots in the North in the 1980;s and 1990's, the Sharia riots in Kaduna in 2000, the death of hudnreds of university students at the hands of the Police since the 1970's, and so on.

As a nation, we have to do something about the lack of justice in our land. Because it is inhuman not to feel some compassion for those who suffer.....yet this happens in Nigeria because of the lack of justice over the years. It is going to be a lot of hard work, but if we punished worngdoing immediately...things would get better...for a start.

Again, I will not call the chibok issue a scam, nor does it mean that I call the other tragedies that happened in our nation a scam. I also think that corruption is a way of life in our nation, and that none of our governments has done anything serious to stop it...and have most of our people. If I am considered abnormal for calling all worngs worng ....then so be it. But I will never ever mock anyone's suffering .

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Lemonade01(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2017
This chibok girls will be released till 2018 December, then in 2019 Buhari himself will kill shekau and put his body on poster of Sai Baba for 2nd term. APC oya clap for yourself undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Afonja

Have you swallowed your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??
e pain wella
Osuja have drank Cownu urine this morning

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 20, 2017
Shortyy:

Thumbs up
you will never learn untill you become a victim of Nigeria.. If a close relative had died in that Lagos bombing that year, you'd have know what i'm saying here.
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by RichYoungNigga: 12:22pm On May 20, 2017
vedaxcool:

e pain wella
Osuja have drank Cownu urine this morning

Your oba is still locked up

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 20, 2017
The evidence of our 2 million euros investment.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by madjune(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2017
Pls when will news on these girls end?

We are happy they're home.
Case closed. Make we hear word.
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by freeman4ever(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2017
Apc

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by edudguy(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2017
Can't you guys argue without the insults? Its not good na... When there was a referendum in Scotland to leave or remain in the United Kingdom, I don't ever recall both sides insulting each other the way you guys do. This is a global forum and people from other countries visit everyday. They see how you guys insult one another. It does not look good at all

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Your oba is still locked up

olodo Osuja I am not Yoruba but you hate for people whose shadows causes you nightmare have disabled your ability to think.

Nurse restrain your patient

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 20, 2017
embarassed
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by policy12: 12:24pm On May 20, 2017
...thank God for d reunion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others / Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments / Whose ‘Handiwork’ Is Kaduna-Abuja Rail? Obasanjo Or Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.