Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? (1028 Views)

Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by Fmartin(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2017
lets hear your views on wheather you will let your daughter go on contraceptives while she is still single.. cheesy
Re: As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 20, 2017
go first...
Re: As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by Prognose: 12:58pm On May 20, 2017
As a mother, will you support your daughter having premarital sex?
Re: As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by mrsfavour(f): 1:16pm On May 20, 2017
No,no,No.
Re: As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 20, 2017
mrsfavour:
No,no,No.

Why not?
Re: As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by Fmartin(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2017
Joavid:
go first...
lol
Re: As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by bukatyne(f): 3:56pm On May 20, 2017
Why would I support my daughter going on birth control before marriage?

Is she going to be having unprotected sex so steadily that she needs a BC?

Will bring them up to be chaste till marriage and if you want to do, it better be behind me, with protection and with the man she intends to marry.
Re: As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by Fmartin(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2017
bukatyne:
Why would I support my daughter going on birth control before marriage?

Is she going to be having unprotected sex so steadily that she needs a BC?

Will bring them up to be chaste till marriage and if you want to do, it better be behind me, with protection and with the man she intends to marry.
good one
Re: As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by Quinn22(f): 9:22pm On May 20, 2017
Hell yes! I ain't raising no babies angry

2 Likes

Re: As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by AHCB: 9:26pm On May 20, 2017
Quinn22:

Are you on steroids?
Re: As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by Quinn22(f): 9:28pm On May 20, 2017
Why do you ask?
AHCB:
Are you on steroids?
Re: As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by AHCB: 9:31pm On May 20, 2017
Quinn22:
Why do you ask?
You 'seem' to be on overdrive.
Re: As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by Quinn22(f): 9:35pm On May 20, 2017
I am not understanding
Please explain further smiley
AHCB:
You 'seem' to be on overdrive.
Re: As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by Ginaz(f): 10:10am On May 21, 2017
I didn't use birth control, it is she that will use one? undecided
Re: As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? by Fmartin(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2017
Quinn22:
wow! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Showing Biracial Couple Supporting Each Other Through Labour / Check Out These Traditional Marriage Photos Of A Friend / I Enjoyed Sex With My Daughter – Father Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.