Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) (8071 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by thesishelp: 3:26pm On May 20, 2017
if it were in naija d husband would b lookin like

small small touch my wife o

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by dingbang(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2017
Lol I was already agreeing to the fact that they weren't gays until itsjude circled out the touching ass part...

They fvcking gay grin
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Amarabae(f): 3:38pm On May 20, 2017
weird but cool
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 20, 2017
digglevictor:
beautiful ? this one that looks like burn beans ...alaye shine your eyes
na yab i yab her na cheesy
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by XtraSmooth404: 4:20pm On May 20, 2017
Female computer engineer without a girlfriend? Girls sef no like themselves grin
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by NeeKlaus: 4:23pm On May 20, 2017
digglevictor:
beautiful ? this one that looks like burn beans ...alaye shine your eyes
You don't know sarcasm when you see one??
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5351823_5010772img20170218005157jpeg0a1b0ce88321dbb9a56e4c52751f479c_jpeg9d0f085754cea7debac93d78cd16dbf1
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by PDPGuy: 4:36pm On May 20, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

She could have rented GFs nau. Those hairy legs in pink mehn grin
Lol @ renting girlfriends
I could help a female friend in that regard, but I ain't wearing a pink outfit nor touching another guy's ass
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 20, 2017
Why should all women be the same? Good for her, she has a good relationship with her brothers and they obviously care for her.

2 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by lhawarl1(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
i understand why

you're so beautiful girls are too jealous to be friends with u grin
is that sarcasm?
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 20, 2017
lhawarl1:

is that sarcasm?
look at her picture and laugh
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by lhawarl1(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
look at her picture and laugh
her picture is not funny, why should i laff?, wicked human
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by bedspread: 5:32pm On May 20, 2017
MY FEAR IS THE MANNER IN WHICH NIGERIANS WILL TURN THIS ONE TO NA BRIDAL MEN WE GO DE SEE NOW DE DO SHOWERS FOR LADIES

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by gsogbu(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2017
lovelygurl:
They even wore pink hehehehe grin
What's wrong with guys wearing pink?

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 20, 2017
gsogbu:

What's wrong with guys wearing pink?

Nothing. I think it's adorable grin
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by gsogbu(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Nothing. I think it's adorable grin
ok. I love the color. My room is pink, bedsheet same as well as towel and some other things. Though someone once said am gay
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by digglevictor(m): 3:24am On May 21, 2017
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:53am On May 21, 2017
itsJude:
entering the thread like

so u want to tell me that none of these guys have touched her not even once in the past?

make i hear word
I can believe it.
They are the elders of the friendzone
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2017
Good for her
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 23, 2017
itsJude:

make i hear word
[/b]
She invited her "brothers".....touch what?
Re: Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On May 27, 2017
Lol funny gayish concept.... I ave only males as friends but none of dem wud even wanna do dis shii lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. / I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” / **Winner Dondave11** Win 500 Naira Airtime, Play The Refiner Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.