Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? (7219 Views)

Saudi Arabia Allows First Women’s Driving Licenses, / Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. / Saudi Arabia Lifts Ban On Women Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Evidence1000(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2017
I usually have this feeling of satisfaction whenever I'm being driven by a woman. There is the notion that women do not know how to drive as good as men do but when you see the ones that know how to drive, you'll enjoy them.
Am I the only one who feels that some women are better drivers? What's your say on this?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 20, 2017
You just wan find talk ba? Anyway, women could be better drivers than some men and vice versa.

Driving is a skill, it's not an intrinsic quality of any gender. You develop it...

49 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by MosakuAW(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2017
Driving has nothing to do with gender. If you are good on wheel you are good to go.

At times, women who knows how to drive can be very stubborn in traffic jam. They hardly allow you to switch lane into their front in traffic.

The first female driver in Naija "Olufumilayo Ransom Kuti" is no different from today's female driver. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Kjking(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2017
*singing* Ayele o ikosi oo

2 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by sakalisis(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2017
cool
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by veekid(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2017
Kjking:
*singing* Ayele o ikosi oo
ikosi kor, ikoyi ni

19 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 21, 2017
I wish Nigeria will ban women from driving and elections just like Saudi Arabia. I'm not a fan of women in many ways. They are too petty and mostly rude with their sense of entitlement on the road. Women ought to be relegated and made to wear hijab 24/7 angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Pearly255(f): 7:02am On May 21, 2017
Extremely cool....
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by j4sure(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2017
really cool
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by pafestula(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2017
Sucide mission!!!

1 Like

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by lonelydora: 7:02am On May 21, 2017
Some women are good drivers, but majority of them don't deserve driver's licence.

I once said here that a woman with a 2003 Camry overtook me on PH -Owerri road while I was doing 120km/hr. Omo, i just have to accelerate to 140km/hr before I could overtake her again. She was just laughing when I waved her. We were doing 'fast and furious' that day. That woman can drive for Africa.

19 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Mcowubaba: 7:03am On May 21, 2017
My mom has been driving for more than 28 years..
But she still can't Drive from Lagos to Anambra.
Her cars are still very neat and healthy

But me, less than 10-11 years of driving, I can do that cool
But my car regularly visits the Mechanic shop grin unlike hers cheesy

Driving is not just about skills nd knowing how to change gear, and control steering, confidence and morale plays a bigger role.. You have to overcome fear..

I know a woman who can't even cross Third mainland bridge with her Car, this nearly caused issues in her marriage

But some women that have overcome fear na Baba for road oo, very rough and extremely fast, the can drive from Sokoto to Akwa Ibom state

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by 007author(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2017
I can't deal with women driving me

1 Like

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Kjking(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2017
veekid:
ikosi kor, ikoyi ni
wah is wronger with this one?
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by GioArmani: 7:06am On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:
My mom is has driven for more than 28 years..

But me, less than 10 years of driving, I can do that cool

Driving is not just about skills, confidence and morale plays a bigger role

*roll eyes* clap for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Next2Bezee(m): 7:06am On May 21, 2017
Some women can want to kill person on the road. They are really aggressive drivers.

I always try to make sure that it isn't a woman driving incoming cars before i cross the road. grin

8 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Arsenalholic1: 7:06am On May 21, 2017
breadandbutter:
I wish Nigeria will ban women from driving and elections just like Saudi Arabia. I'm not a fan of women in many ways. They are too petty and mostly rude with their sense of entitlement on the road. Women ought to be relegated and made to wear hijab 24/7 angry
Really? Tell me something...

This is not 1970 bro

19 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I think the emboldened is for the Need for speed driving and maneuvers, I think basic driving women drive well.

2 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Candybob(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2017
Do people still ask this kind of question? If you can afford your car why should anyone stop you from driving it?

4 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Arsenalholic1: 7:08am On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Your mumsy's own is even good. My mom drives to the gate, parks there and takes public transport.

She can't even go and drop my siblings in school with the ride.

Had to look for a driver for her.

3 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by lonelydora: 7:09am On May 21, 2017
breadandbutter:

And if you happen to know that the pilot to fly you to wherever you are going is a woman, what will you do?

8 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by iluvpomo(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2017
Statistically, women are safer drivers than men ...
(except Chinese women drivers though grin)
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Lunagirl(f): 7:09am On May 21, 2017
breadandbutter:

Your village people ooooo

They don't like you one bit.

23 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Grundig: 7:10am On May 21, 2017
Not many nigerian women think it is sexy for them to be behind the steering wheel while their partners sit in the passenger's seat.

It boggles the mind this is being overlooked by many ladies.
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by iluvpomo(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2017
breadandbutter:
Trolling fail

10 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by deebee13(f): 7:12am On May 21, 2017
I just came here to read the chauvinistic point of view of the men who think womem shouldn't be allowed to drive, since everything is their birthright! Awon Olodo!

5 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by flyca: 7:13am On May 21, 2017
I'll say my mum is a good driver without being emotional.

She's got the cruze-control behind the wheels, but can be daring when she feels intidated by entitled-male drivers. I caught her doing 140 in Benin - Asaba express road sometime in 2012, and she didn't even realize because the glasses were up. Omo, I had to calm her down o. She's been driving consistently for about 40 years now.

As for me, I haven't driven much in my life. But when I did drive few years ago, my hightest speed was 70-80 intercity runs. Life no get duplicate tongue

4 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by iluvpomo(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2017
deebee13:
B
Hosannah in the highest ... is that really your DP? You just made me shout for church oh
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Ishilove: 7:14am On May 21, 2017
PaperLace:
You just wan find talk ba? Anyway, women could be better drivers than some men and vice versa.

Driving is a skill, it's not an intrinsic quality of any gender. You develop it...
QED

1 Like

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Ishilove: 7:15am On May 21, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Your mumsy's own is even good. My mom drives to the gate, parks there and takes public transport.

She can't even go and drop my siblings in school with the ride.

Had to look for a driver for her.
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Capableben(m): 7:15am On May 21, 2017
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by AtbuAbdul(m): 7:15am On May 21, 2017
Women will always remain learner's to me. Once I sight a woman driving, I always give them a 100 yard distance.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Maintaining Mercedes C300 / 5 Typical Reasons Why Your Car Starter Fails / FRSC Set To Ban The Use Of Substandard Tyre Sealing Paste And Gum By Vulcanizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.