Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) (4293 Views)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by tomakint: 1:09pm On May 20, 2017
Late Madam Dora Akunyili slayed it here and not when these ladies around expose their sensitive parts and call it slay.

Cc: Lalasticlala

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by oloriooko(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2017
Yo right on point
This lady was an epitome of excellence, beautiful all round

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by OAUTemitayo: 1:12pm On May 20, 2017
I really love the woman. May her soul rest in peace.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by saint047(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2017
Nice one
She was a blessing to our Democracy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 20, 2017
May her gentle soul rest in peace.
I wonder what will be said of people like Dieziani Allison-Madueke when she goes. This is a woman like her who instead of embezzling, left a legacy that has changed the health sector in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by nickness(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2017
dats it
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 20, 2017
So true

1 Like

Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Arthurwinner(m): 1:53pm On May 20, 2017
woman of excellence

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Arthurwinner(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2017
woman of excellence.....not fok

1 Like

Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Arthurwinner(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2017
woman of excellence.....not fokaholic
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by pizzylee(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2017
am addicted to smart girls.....if a lady can engage me in a 5mins conversation without talking rubbish ,I wud definitely want her to b a frnd

1 Like

Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 20, 2017
Okay.
Your life, your choice.
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Pavore9: 2:03pm On May 20, 2017
She impacted positively.
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by ERockson: 2:05pm On May 20, 2017
I respect the woman not because of the Awards because they buy them in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2017
Let the ladies take note. .. you have much more to offer the word than some weird clothes that exposed yourselves
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by KingSINZ: 2:20pm On May 20, 2017
glowryhaa:
So true

5 mins....

5 mins and I've been wondering, how exactly does one get to start a convo with you without appearing cocky?
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=KingSINZ post=56707232]
5 mins....

A simple hello will do...
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by KingSINZ: 2:43pm On May 20, 2017
glowryhaa:
A simple hello will do...
Yup, but that's too conventional, and you may just think I'm boring. wink
Anyway, I see you're new on these parts? Or is this your alternate acct?
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 20, 2017
I Am a new bee.. Still learning how to quote
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by IJOBA2: 2:56pm On May 20, 2017
glowryhaa:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked DAMN LETS GET MARRIED ALREADYgrin
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by bennyann: 2:59pm On May 20, 2017
A woman's role model.
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 20, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by IJOBA2: 3:13pm On May 20, 2017
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Jfrankination(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2017
glowryhaa:
shocked
glowryhaa:
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by wristbangle: 3:22pm On May 20, 2017
IJOBA2:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked DAMN LETS GET MARRIED ALREADYgrin

I pity u cheesy. U wan marry person ( bee) whey e go bite ur life reach bone marrow especially a "new bee" for that matter
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by IJOBA2: 3:29pm On May 20, 2017
wristbangle:

I pity u cheesy. U wan marry person ( bee) whey e go bite ur life reach bone marrow especially a "new bee" for that matter
NA YOU MARRY GIVE AM
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 20, 2017
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 20, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 3:39pm On May 20, 2017
Lol
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 4:13pm On May 20, 2017
She should not have delved into politics..naija politics is too rough.....juju everywhere you go!!!..God bless her
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 4:17pm On May 20, 2017
glowryhaa:

u registered since 2015 and u are here forming new .....ok kontinue
Re: This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 20, 2017
I concur. Her kind of woman is the woman of my dreams.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. / Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war / The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.