Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Get A Mobile App For Your Restaurant (Home Delivery) Mobile Ordering App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Mobile App For Your Restaurant (Home Delivery) Mobile Ordering App (1144 Views)

8+ Best Restaurant Ordering App Free & Premium / Latest Project: Delivery Mobile App With A Tracking Dashboard For Riders. Check / Get The Food Ordering App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Mobile App For Your Restaurant (Home Delivery) Mobile Ordering App by orangemoon: 1:49pm On May 20, 2017
Application Features
Complete Restaurant Details.
Restaurant Menu with stunning look.
Book Table from Application
Push Notification for Order Status.
Map Integration (Shows Route & Route Description to Restaurant)
AdMob Integrated
NSLocalize is Ready - Compatible with All languages
Restaurant Image Gallery
Restaurant Offers integrated
Direct Call to Restaurant
Direct Email to Restaurant
Visit Website to Restaurant
Book Table Reminder
Add to cart
Cart Management (View,Add & Delete)
Show Bill amount
Book table with customers Mobile Number
Cool Mobile UI Interaction
About Us Panel Added
Share Restaurant detail with friends (WhatsApp,email and many more..)
Supports 64 bit Architecture.

Have a taste of the App here[ FREE DOWNLOAD OF APP]: http://orangemoon.com.ng/product/restaurant-home-delivery-system-mobile-app/

Re: Get A Mobile App For Your Restaurant (Home Delivery) Mobile Ordering App by orangemoon: 6:14pm On May 21, 2017
still available but with 20% Discount now. Just mention that you saw it on NAIRALAND( Just for the next 2 days) shocked
Re: Get A Mobile App For Your Restaurant (Home Delivery) Mobile Ordering App by orangemoon: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
orangemoon:
still available but with 20% Discount now. Just mention that you saw it on NAIRALAND( Just for the next 2 days) shocked

As it is so it is. Take advantage of that now
Re: Get A Mobile App For Your Restaurant (Home Delivery) Mobile Ordering App by stormtrooper: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
wow, that's great menu!

But where is your restaurant? I would like to explore your restaurant menu to eat in the restaurant
Re: Get A Mobile App For Your Restaurant (Home Delivery) Mobile Ordering App by Lmaomen1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
orangemoon:
Application Features
Complete Restaurant Details.
Restaurant Menu with stunning look.
Book Table from Application
Push Notification for Order Status.
Map Integration (Shows Route & Route Description to Restaurant)
AdMob Integrated
NSLocalize is Ready - Compatible with All languages
Restaurant Image Gallery
Restaurant Offers integrated
Direct Call to Restaurant
Direct Email to Restaurant
Visit Website to Restaurant
Book Table Reminder
Add to cart
Cart Management (View,Add & Delete)
Show Bill amount
Book table with customers Mobile Number
Cool Mobile UI Interaction
About Us Panel Added
Share Restaurant detail with friends (WhatsApp,email and many more..)
Supports 64 bit Architecture.

Have a taste of the App here[ FREE DOWNLOAD OF APP]
Hey, man. Frankly speaking, Golden Corral is the one of the most idyllic and tasty settings I've ever seen. Its delivery didn't allow me to die from hunger, when I was ill, or I was too lazy to go to the supermarket to buy something. The main thing, that make you to love this place is their prices for such delicious food. Nowadays, you can only be told to fu*k off for $7.59, instead of food, but not at this place. I think, that after looking Golden Corral menu, you won't have need for application with possibility to deliver the food anymore.
Re: Get A Mobile App For Your Restaurant (Home Delivery) Mobile Ordering App by brainstorm21(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lmaomen1:

Hey, man. Frankly speaking, Golden Corral is the one of the most idyllic and tasty settings I've ever seen. Its delivery didn't allow me to die from hunger, when I was ill, or I was too lazy to go to the supermarket to buy something. The main thing, that make you to love this place is their prices for such delicious food. Nowadays, you can only be told to fu*k off for $7.59, instead of food, but not at this place. I think, that after looking Golden Corral menu, you won't have need for application with possibility to deliver the food anymore.
It's very convenient. I mean, that It's better to pay $7.59, then to lose 2 hours going to home for having lunch. I certainly will visit it at least once.

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Fully Approved But Still Under Review / Please I Need Verified Answer To My Question As A Blogger / Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.