Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before (68918 Views)

How To Grow Your African Virgin Hair Faster / "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) / I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by visiondee(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2017
I'm also proud to be a VIR.... but so sorry to tell you that the GIN was lost in such a way i can't recollect
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 20, 2017
cheesy

Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by isahsalee: 4:45pm On May 20, 2017
How does that make you a holly woman?

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by darkckUSA: 4:45pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:
Nma27 coman see ooo

grin cheesy
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by tosynomolara(f): 4:46pm On May 20, 2017
We don hear......next topic plz
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by Akinaukwa: 4:47pm On May 20, 2017
The only joy in it is if you have Jesus in you, if not forget it mum, you are not different from those who lost it or kissed out their lips.
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by Britishcoins(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2017
The day I will have sex, ahhhh! I will definitely gonna to wake my neighbors because of too much pressure excitement, ordinary little romance I had with my then crush I nearly want to breath to eternity no wonder she was scared how fast my heart was beating. Lol I wish it is now that my confidence has grown at least I would have touched her power steering. Haha

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by lonelydora: 4:48pm On May 20, 2017
MrUgooooo:
Change your winning status today!!!!
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below

If you are that rich, why advertise it? Just enjoy the riches alone. Stop posting this sh*t everywhere
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 20, 2017
Those who give a Damn went over that way.

Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by 2shure: 4:49pm On May 20, 2017
If she neva fuc
Den she go dey get anal sex
Bich
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by OtiKpa(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2017
Endtime lie.....
Mama you are too big to lie dis kind lie. This lie sef fit don disvirgin by now.....
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by bewacharlie(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2017
MrUgooooo:
Change your winning status today!!!! Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
hand no dae pain u?
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by emmy5050(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2017
I can relate with her story but truth be told, its not easy oooo. Thank God for sanity of the mind.

2 Likes

Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by kingthoby1811(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2017
This your story no dey add up sad
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 20, 2017
FCVK when sweet die
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by truthstands11: 4:52pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:
What will it profit her if she keeps her virginity til death and still sin in another way that will land her to hell? She should go and marry joor.

Nma27 coman see ooo

Its not compulsory to marry. It is possible that what she said is true. If its true and that's what she choose, I commend her. Are you God that decides who go to heaven or not. Virginity is a big pride and should be appreciated.
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by repogirl(f): 4:52pm On May 20, 2017
Ohkay.... So, do you now want us to tell you congratulations?

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by tsmart360(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2017
This woman hymen go don thick like wall of jericho chaii. But my question is she no dy get konji ni?

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by Bennethanderson(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2017
Omo na which kind lie be this naa
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 20, 2017
What kind of bullsh*t?? What do you take us for? Moro'ns? undecided

Even if you're telling the truth, so what? Are we supposed to start celebrating you? You should rarher be pitied, 'cos you probably have never had sex because your pussy oozes putrid fluid with awful stench. That's a horrible disease..... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 20, 2017
her choice,it doesn't make her the holiest
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by lonelydora: 4:57pm On May 20, 2017
truthstands11:

Its not compulsory to marry. It is possible that what she said is true. If its true and that's what she choose, I commend her. Are you God that decides who go to heaven or not. Virginity is a big pride and should be appreciated.

No more in this century.
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by censeakay(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2017
she will be virgin nitoto see how she wowo
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by jfleece(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2017
;DWhen conji hold am.. She go find the nearest dick.. Old virgin.. angryWhen conji hold am.. She go find the nearest dick.. Old virgin..
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by Tecno66: 4:58pm On May 20, 2017
At 52, she is just a virgin, not a proud virgin because at that age there is nothing proud about it. At 28, however, you can talk off a proud virgin.
ObiOmaMu:
At a social cohesion dialogue about virginity, organized by eThekwini Municipality at Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban on Tuesday night, a 52-year-old South African Woman , Thembisile Ntaka boldly said she is a proud virgin and hasn't kissed any one all her life.

Here's what she said;

“ Even at my age, I still go to Umkhosi woMhlanga.
“ I began this journey when I was 14 years old . I get a lot of people criticising me for being a virgin and not having children . Some even tell me I will die a lonely woman. But that does not make me want to change my life.”

Thembisile said she has never slept with a man or even kissed one . She also said she is one of the most respected women in Botha’ s Hill .

“ I ’m the lastborn at home . My eight siblings got married and left me with my brother’s two children.
She said when she was young she heard her brothers’ friends saying bad things about the girls they'd had sex with .
“ I decided then I didn ’t want to be one of those girls ,” she said.

She said each time there is virginity testing in her area, she is always the first one in line.
“ I don’t care if I die without children or a husband . I’m happy with my life and so is my family.”
During the conference , where virgins and virginity testers discussed the importance of purity, one of the 'testers' Zanele Shezi- Sishi said it’s important for women to look after themselves .

“ Staying a virgin helps to avoid infections and disease", head of recreation at eThekwini Municipality , Thembinkosi Ngcobo , said they chose the topic because too many girls fall pregnant at an early age.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/meet-52-year-old-woman-who-says-shes.html
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by ademola010(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2017
zeobiom38:
she is definitely related to our finance minister *Oga Lai M

Na soso romance go current laye! grin oya pin ya head

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by Chukabiz1961(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2017
zeobiom38:
she is definitely related to our finance minister *Oga Lai M
Information minister.
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by Bddy1(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2017
grin u can see, she's a big fat liar.
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by Safiaa(f): 5:02pm On May 20, 2017
PapiSmith:
She is not lying. I believe her.

I am also proud of myself. Never had sex in my life, Ever. Proud virgin.

Keeping myself for that special someone smiley
and you're fooling who?
Re: 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before by Mouthgag: 5:03pm On May 20, 2017
PapiSmith:
She is not lying. I believe her.

I am also proud of myself. Never had sex in my life, Ever. Proud virgin.

Keeping myself for that special someone smiley
Now I know how old you are... Kid session...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.