Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) (1314 Views)

Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 2:19pm On May 20, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger

Many ladies have added it as one of the things a guy must not have if he must date them..

So what is really the big deal about Body Odour?

Sometimes I have to really wonder if some guys don't know that they smell that bad when they sweat, and it is even worse for those guys who smell without sweating.

Don't worry I have been there, when no matter how much you bathe, scrub and spray a good deodorant, immediately you start sweating or just finished sweating, you smell like a pig farm.

So, I have a remedy, and there are two great things about this remedy..

One,

You are going to go through this without having to buy any deodorant (I mean it, you wouldn't need to use deodorant/perfume while going through this).

Two,

This remedy comes from my experience. Remember my hashtag #speakingfromexperience, So I am not just talking about a remedy I picked up on the net like other bloggers would do. No, I have been where you are now and I have walked out alive!!...

I am releasing the tips on this remedy next week and it is for those who want to stop spending on deodorants and perfumes (I barely use them) to mask their the odours..

Sounds like it could cost you something right?

But it doesn't cost anything.. I am releasing it for free.

But, you have to be a subscriber to my blog to actually get to read it.

The remedy and other goodies is coming up on my blog for only my subscribers next week..

If you want to be a subscriber you can start now, by trying here https://page.co/v9dY

Remember, you deserve to look good, live good and smell good, let no one tell you different.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by Essentials1(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger

Many ladies have added it as one of the things a guy must not have if he must date them..

So what is really the big deal about Body Odour?

Sometimes I have to really wonder if some guys don't know that they smell that bad when they sweat, and it is even worse for those guys who smell without sweating.

Don't worry I have been there, when no matter how much you bathe, scrub and spray a good deodorant, immediately you start sweating or just finished sweating, you smell like a pig farm.

So, I have a remedy, and there are two great things about this remedy..

One,

You are going to go through this without having to buy any deodorant (I mean it, you wouldn't need to use deodorant/perfume while going through this).

Two,

This remedy comes from my experience. Remember my hashtag #speakingfromexperience, So I am not just talking about a remedy I picked up on the net like other bloggers would do. No, I have been where you are now and I have walked out alive!!...

I am releasing the tips on this remedy next week and it is for those who want to stop spending on deodorants and perfumes (I barely use them) to mask their the odours..

Sounds like it could cost you something right?

But it doesn't cost anything.. I am releasing it for free.

But, you have to be a subscriber to my blog to actually get to read it.

The remedy and other goodies is coming up on my blog for only my subscribers next week..

If you want to be a subscriber you can start now, by trying here https://page.co/v9dY

Remember, you deserve to look good, live good and smell good, let no one tell you different.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

I just can't believe @ bolded... So you have actually been there
Re: So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:07pm On May 20, 2017
Essentials1:

I just can't believe @ bolded... So you have actually been there

hahahaha... Experience is really the best teacher as they say it is..

How is your Saturday going?
Re: So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by Newbeginnings(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2017
Since it is something coming from you @fitnesdoctor... I am sure it will be good enough to save my nose from the odours that go through it daily
Re: So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:23pm On May 20, 2017
Newbeginnings:
Since it is something coming from you @fitnesdoctor... I am sure it will be good enough to save my nose from the odours that go through it daily

Maybe you should stylishly direct those with the kind of odours to this post to make sure they can smell better for their own good and yours too
Re: So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by Essentials1(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

hahahaha... Experience is really the best teacher as they say it is..

How is your Saturday going?

Dull, the rains are changing things over here
Re: So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by Essentials1(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2017
Newbeginnings:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:37pm On May 20, 2017
some guys can smell for Africa
Re: So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:53pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:
some guys can smell for Africa

I hope your man can be expempted
Re: So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by vikiylove(f): 8:02pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I hope your man can be expempted

I think I am single for now
Re: So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:08pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

I think I am single for now

Brothers could be the next place to look at
Re: So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by vikiylove(f): 8:51pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Brothers could be the next place to look at

let me start inspecting their armpits right now...lol
Re: So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:03pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

let me start inspecting their armpits right now...lol

grin grin please do
Re: So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by Newbeginnings(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Maybe you should stylishly direct those with the kind of odours to this post to make sure they can smell better for their own good and yours too

I will of course... stylishly
Re: So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:21pm On May 25, 2017
Newbeginnings:

I will of course... stylishly

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

See How Prostitutes Naked A Man In Broad Daylight For Not Paying After S*x / Nigerian Sexy Model Now Storming The Internet(video) / New To Nairaland: Oya Come In Here And Welcome Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.