Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS (72245 Views)

Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by omalikoe: 4:08pm On May 20, 2017
She bought a refurbished.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by ElsonMorali: 4:08pm On May 20, 2017
edimahgurl:
Hope mine won't burn ma leg one day ooo...
BTW where did u buy the phone?

Babe don dey fear. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by omalikoe: 4:08pm On May 20, 2017
She bought a refurbished phone.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by ammy4goodies(f): 4:09pm On May 20, 2017
na waa ooo
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by emekaceazar: 4:12pm On May 20, 2017
Where are the Boko Haram members...tools dey oo...
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by krozay(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:
Me: what did you call the phone ?

Op: Hot 4

Me :
the hotness dey level 4 but dey no hear they still buy am no worry hot 5 is loading
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by jaymichael(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2017
Tolexander:
Na lie!

No be that phone burn that leg
Very possible, I almost had a similar experience with my Infinix hot4 Lite. On Friday evening, around 5.30 pm my phone just decided to start increasing its temperature which I found out was coming from the battery region. It go so hot that the phone turned off by itself and the temperature keeps on increasing, it got so hot that if you put the back to your lips it will burn it off and I could perceive the smell like burnt wire. The inbuilt battery makes it impossible for me to remove the battery. It stayed switched off for more than two hours. My prayers then was that it doesn't explode. I got home at night and I said "God you know I just bought this phone and it wasn't even budgeted for and You asked me to pay my tithe which I have been doing, don't let me suffer loss on this phone "
I tried to switch back on like 30 minutes later and it miraculously turned on after several hours and numerous attempts. It was still very hot(but not like before) and my battery was draining fast. I had to format the phone before it came back to normal.
It is working fine now but I noticed the battery performance has reduced a bit. This is my first infinix phone and I realized I should have gone for Gionee m5 mini that I had in mind to buy.
The non removable inbuilt battery on the hot 4 is a big NO NO.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by franco3075q(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2017
Thank GOD oo say d explosion na her lap e stop, if to say e reach her area 1, omoo yawa 4 gas oo, THNK GOD 4 HER
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by jaymichael(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2017
henrixx:
this is a clone or its fake. wat was she doin when it was melting¿??
I believe her story. Mine got so hot (as in very very very hot) on Friday I was afraid of it not exploding. I buy my phones from reputable stores in Ikeja. It could not have been fake. I regretted buying the hot 4 that day.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by vickylincon(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=edimahgurl post=56708926]Hope mine won't burn ma leg one day ooo...
BTW where did u buy the phone?
[/quote maybe where you bought yours. lol

1 Like

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by jaymichael(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2017
bejust:
That might be a replica infinix hot 4
No a replica. It is The same phone I use, It almost had a similar experience on Friday. The battery area got so hot that it can easily burn your lips and cheeks off. It happened for hours and I could not remove the battery as it is non removable.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by fortunechy(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2017
that's fake infinix made in Kenya
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by donqx: 4:23pm On May 20, 2017
aah
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by appleofGodseye(m): 4:23pm On May 20, 2017
Considering the site of that injury I wonder which trouser can have a pocket in that region.. Haven't seen one though..
Well someone can prove me wrong or right Sha oo

1 Like

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by lamalang(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2017
What do you expect from a phone call hot
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by testimonyobaoyin(f): 4:31pm On May 20, 2017
You call something hot4 y won it hot u it only proving it work
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Sultty(m): 4:33pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:
Me: what did you call the phone ?

Op: Hot 4

Me :
then y have mine not exploded since August last year? All these people are just seeking attention
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by bewacharlie(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2017
the lap fresh small...sorry ehn?
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Kondomatic(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2017
Originality007:
I started to hate infinix product the day my zero2 fone just start to develop fault, I took it to Carlcare only for dem to tell me that is panel problem and told me the material is not available, that I should check back, up till now d material never dey...it was later someone told me that dey will not repair it for me, all dey want me to do is to buy another one...
Did you still have the phone?
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by pokipoki: 4:46pm On May 20, 2017
Oh dear!!!!. If it were to be a Samsung phone bought from an authorized dealer, the lady would have a case. But with infinix phone, I have my reservation because the phones are manufactured in China and sold mainly in Nigeria and Pakistan. The phone is not even popular in China.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by pokipoki: 4:48pm On May 20, 2017
fortunechy:
that's fake infinix made in Kenya
Dude, how do you know?
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Nengak: 4:48pm On May 20, 2017
MCDanselm:
NA UR FADA BURN AM?

Pls O, 9ja, was she wearing waist bag, or,may be the pocket of her jump-suit is deep.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Originality007: 4:49pm On May 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
Did you still have the phone?

yes, just drop it somewhere
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by 2shure: 4:51pm On May 20, 2017
If it aint a G5
Then its a note 5.
Hola at me bich wen a samsung explodes in your pocket.
Hola at me bich.real gals dont use cheap phones.
Cheap clones
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Kondomatic(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2017
Originality007:

yes, just drop it somewhere
What exactly is wrong with the phone?
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by jaymichael(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2017
Sultty:
then y have mine not exploded since August last year? All these people are just seeking attention
What makes you think she is seeking attention? You are asking why yours hasn't exploded since last year, was the phone built to explode in the first place? It almost happened to mine and I just bought mine less than 2 months ago 39k @Finet Ikeja. On Friday The hotness was so much that I feared it exploding. The non removable makes it worse as the battery cannot be removed.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by cjay4u2c(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2017
hmm them way get money for hot 4,,,sorry sha,,,watin i fit talk again nah
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Sultty(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2017
jaymichael:
What makes you think she is seeking attention? You are asking why yours hasn't exploded since last year, was the phone built to explode in the first place? It almost happened to mine and I just bought mine less than 2 months ago 39k @Finet Ikeja. On Friday The hotness was so much that I feared it exploding. The non removable makes it worse as the battery cannot be removed.
could be d new sets though, mine does not get hot except I'm under d sun
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Orpe7(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2017
Those nudes on the phone must be really hawt grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Orpe7(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2017
Bleaching gone wrong
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Originality007: 5:08pm On May 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
What exactly is wrong with the phone?

at first, it will switch itself off and On again, later it switch off and refuse to On itself, I will have to force it to On.later if I put it the pocket or something touch it, it will just off. and it will take some hrs b4 I can On it bk. later it begins to Hot, each time I On its internet(Not 3G) it will so hot that it will switch it self off, so I lodge a complained here on NL, The Carlcare agent ask me to take it to Opebi branch for soft ware upgrade, I went there, the guy I met there first discourage wen I should him the fone, he did not even allow to say anything b4 he said * this fone material is not ungrond, that the fone has being phased out* I became to angry that he did not even allow me to expain what happen, later I told him what happed how I was directed to bring the fone here for software upgrade, he now direct me to the second guy for the upgrade, The guy upgrade the software, the matter now bcom worse, the fone no kuku show again, all what is showing is like all the computer program, he now told me that the panels is faulty, that I have to change and dey don't have, that I have to call bk. Since den my bro this panel never dey. naso I just accept my fate. drop the fone for somewhere. na one person con tell me say dey intentionally phase the fone out so that u will b forced to buy new one....it really pain me cos the fone never tey wen I buy am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nokia C3 Discussion thread. / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) / Ten(10) Applications You Must Have On Your Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.