Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS (72247 Views)

Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Mouthgag: 5:08pm On May 20, 2017
Tolexander:
Na lie!

No be that phone burn that leg
Ọ̀dẹ̀
Shut up!

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by vivypretty(f): 5:15pm On May 20, 2017
carzola:
The good thing About this post is That the name of the Phone was mentioned... .Rip to leg.
lol..the leg no die na na the phone die
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by udemzyudex(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2017
Just see the kind citizens wey we get for this country, imagine the comments wey dey first page, yet them go they shout we have useless leaders.

Is alright, mk una continue.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by eflintsone(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2017
many did not notice wah i noticed , see that place she claimed the phone burnt her **those three dots on her lap** , shey na that position pocket dey always dey ni cos i dont get it , when tailors begin sew pockets for that side of the leg ??
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Kondomatic(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2017
Originality007:

at first, it will switch itself off and On again, later it switch off and refuse to On itself, I will have to force it to On.later if I put it the pocket or something touch it, it will just off. and it will take some hrs b4 I can On it bk. later it begins to Hot, each time I On its internet(Not 3G) it will so hot that it will switch it self off, so I lodge a complained here on NL, The Carlcare agent ask me to take it to Opebi branch for soft ware upgrade, I went there, the guy I met there first discourage wen I should him the fone, he did not even allow to say anything b4 he said * this fone material is not ungrond, that the fone has being phased out* I became to angry that he did not even allow me to expain what happen, later I told him what happed how I was directed to bring the fone here for software upgrade, he now direct me to the second guy for the upgrade, The guy upgrade the software, the matter now bcom worse, the fone no kuku show again, all what is showing is like all the computer program, he now told me that the panels is faulty, that I have to change and dey don't have, that I have to call bk. Since den my bro this panel never dey. naso I just accept my fate. drop the fone for somewhere. na one person con tell me say dey intentionally phase the fone out so that u will b forced to buy new one....it really pain me cos the fone never tey wen I buy am
Eyya. So sorry for that.

Where's your location?
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Hades2016(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2017
Tolexander:
Na lie!

abeg tell us watin burn the leg ?

1 Share

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by mrkingsley004: 5:27pm On May 20, 2017
the best way to settle your bills, give a try, join me and enjoy your life

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Originality007: 5:43pm On May 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
Eyya. So sorry for that.

Where's your location?

thanks bro. Lagos bariga side
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Lanreolas(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2017
What do I Hear you call it ( HOT note4) you should except it to explode when when it started hot from 1 getting to 4. Next you hear is gbowgbowgbowgbow
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by darlenese(f): 5:59pm On May 20, 2017
Please oh. I just bought a camon CX Air For 47k. Hope it won't explode too. All this explode explode Marra dey make fear catch me o
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by KingsleyCEO: 5:59pm On May 20, 2017
They called the phone hot and you still buy am... OK na take am boil beans.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Madu150694: 6:08pm On May 20, 2017
So wetin burn am undecided
Tolexander:
Na lie!

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Henri8: 6:10pm On May 20, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
A facebook user, Mimi Hillz claims her neighbour's leg got burnt after an Infinix Hot 4 Phone exploded inside her pocket while she was sweeping.

She wrote: "Infinix hot 4 exploded live in our compound this morning the phone was in her pocket while she was sweeping then exploded Thanks to God Almighty a live was saved today #INFINIXHOT4"

Hope this is not another version of Samsung Galaxy Note 7..

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/ladys-infinix-hot-4-phones-explodes-in.html

Something na hot, she still put am inside pocket.
She dey lucky no be Samsung bomb.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by hebenezher(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2017
on a close look....... wait,

is that not hair am seeing..... she's a girl
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by aghedoomo: 6:34pm On May 20, 2017
This arrow must be from her village .
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by frostland(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2017
oh see the phone I want to buy next week so una don da put fear for my mind o i have been using hot3 for more Dan a year nw BT noting like hotness pls should I still buy this hot4?
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by babestella: 6:43pm On May 20, 2017
whitebeard:
Amh..aba..made..no vex..our brothers keep developing

Hahaha, those Samsung note that exploded are Aba made too. grin grin
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by julietene(f): 6:45pm On May 20, 2017
Please o, na there pocket dey?
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by babestella: 6:47pm On May 20, 2017
mrkingsley004:
the best way to settle your bills, give a try, join me and enjoy your life

Make i eat finish, i go call you...

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 20, 2017
I no hear say Sagem or Motorola explode during their time oo. Na bomb we dey do these days.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by kick(f): 7:01pm On May 20, 2017
Originality007:
I started to hate infinix product the day my zero2 fone just start to develop fault, I took it to Carlcare only for dem to tell me that is panel problem and told me the material is not available, that I should check back, up till now d material never dey...it was later someone told me that dey will not repair it for me, all dey want me to do is to buy another one...

Even tecno. I bought a brand new tecno p3 and in two Weeks it stops browsing the net. I know it's kind of weird right? I took it back to tecno center but it was a surprise to them also. My warranty was still intact, but to my wildest imagination they were just playing games with me come today, come tomorrow the person that is suppose to collect it have not arrived. That was moment I stopped patronizing tecno product. I simply moved to gionee and I have not Regretted my decision. I buy all my products from slot at least they have a listening ear and their products are genuine.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by msquarewin(m): 7:27pm On May 20, 2017
HAR LUC DEAR, PLEASE TRY AND HAVE MEDICAL CHECKUP AGAIST RAYS OF RADIATION
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by squarelead(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2017
If not for the pouch. Thank God for her
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Skmoda360(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2017
thinkmoney:
She fit make money through this o. If she write the company for damage
you are thinking what i'm thinking so freaking good...large some of cash.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by paperboy234: 8:09pm On May 20, 2017
Very funny ....that burnt is not caused by that phone ....with that kinda burnt phone her legs would have gotten more than that three dots .... That dots are eczema . and check very well the babe go done buy am from road side guys ...
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by samthomp(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2017
Please make someone ask how much she buy am...if na 18k for Aba market...Tell her mk she take heart..
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by samthomp(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2017
majekdom2:
I no hear say Sagem or Motorola explode during their time oo. Na bomb we dey do these days.
hahahahahaha...na soooo...my simens no hot at alll..no evn warm sef
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by paperboy234: 8:22pm On May 20, 2017
kick:

Even tecno. I bought a brand new tecno p3 and in two
Weeks it stops browsing the net. I know it's kind of weird right? I took it back to tecno center but it was a surprise to them also. My warranty was still intact, but to my wildest imagination they were just playing games with me come today, come tomorrow the person that is suppose to collect it have not arrived. That moment I stopped patronizing tecno product. I simply moved to gionee and I have not Regretted my decision. I buy all my products from slot at least they have a listening ear and their products are genuine.

Gionee fan ....try hard ...see ur comment
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by paperboy234: 8:24pm On May 20, 2017
paperboy234:

Gionee fan ....try hard ...see ur comment

Have u heard about gionee user feedback back if u have then u shouldn't be presenting criticism on other brands yemu yemu
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by paperboy234: 8:26pm On May 20, 2017
eflintsone:
many did not notice wah i noticed , see that place she claimed the phone burnt her **those three dots on her lap** , shey na that position pocket dey always dey ni cos i dont get it , when tailors begin sew pockets for that side of the leg ??

Tell them ...those marks are eczema
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by samthomp(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2017
frostland:
oh see the phone I want to buy next week so una don da put fear for my mind o i have been using hot3 for more Dan a year nw BT noting like hotness pls should I still buy this hot4?
guy no worry buy am...but consistently put in ur frezzer...
"Store in a freezy dry place"

Well jokes apart ill advice note 3 for u..it has an in built cooling tech unlike hot 4..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nokia C3 Discussion thread. / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) / Ten(10) Applications You Must Have On Your Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.