Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband (85624 Views)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Timileyin008: 5:52pm On May 20, 2017
MrUgoro3456:
Change your winning status today!!!!
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
carry ur scam ticket commot here Abeg.. if na so e easy y you u still dey advertise online to get paid b4 u release the code.. why don't u kuku face bet9ja and make it a target to win a particular amount if it is that sure for u everyday. you can fool everybody but not a lagosian wink proof me wrong.. send me a winning ticket of at least 5k, only 5k o.. I don't ask for much

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by chynie: 5:52pm On May 20, 2017
MrUgoro3456:
Oga u dey generous cheesy
So u see means to make millions u come dey advertise for NL
Are all your ppl billionaires grin

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by phineas: 5:53pm On May 20, 2017
And the stupid corer announcing this on Facebook. He has no right to privacy if he is exposing this misdemeanour of a minor in public like this.What exactly did he hope to gain?
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by noziz(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2017
the SS2 student, her friend and the man's video doing it. otherwise this news na fake.... grin
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Akinaukwa: 5:53pm On May 20, 2017
Uwa nmebi. What remains is the coming of Christ.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 20, 2017
Delta state girls dey start from young dey promiscuous. In asaba, its secondary school students u see on the street at night selling sex for cheap. Uwa mmebi.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by bewacharlie(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2017
OK.....her hole, her life...
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by AkinPhysicist: 5:54pm On May 20, 2017
shocked

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Rhesusmonkey(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2017
slay queen in the making, kinda up coming artiste. indeed we are in the end times
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 20, 2017
MrUgoro3456:

You re really devoted to scamming people. Your spirit mad gan. How many emails do you create daily....im curious

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by sholay2011(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2017
So...what happens to the men that slept with an underaged girl?

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Afam4eva(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
mehn if I ever become an owner of a school, I will make sure CCTV cameras are installed everywhere in the school premises.
Do you think owners of schools have not thought of this. The issue is the money to setup this CCTV cameras.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Kobicove(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2017
An ordinary SS2 student? shocked
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 20, 2017
And what does expelling her solve?

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Ralphdan(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A secondary school student, in one of the secondary schools in Delta State, have been expelled for allegedly sleeping with her classmate's dad for N500, alongside her friend. It was gathered that the girl, who once accused a corp member of rape, was caught with the man by the town's people when he came to pick her up before school was over.

Here's what a Facebook user, who pleaded anonymity wrote;

"An ss2 student was expelled from my ppa this morning. What was her offence? She was sleeping with her teacher's husband, they were both caught by the town's people when he came to pick her up before school was over.

This student was the same one that accused a corper of rape and getting her pregnant just to get money from him, the man she's having an affair with is a grandfather and she's also class mates with his last child I think. She and her friend slept with the man for a fee of #500, I kid you not. I thought they said if you want to eat frog, eat a big one, probably she's not heard that before. Secondary school students are something else now.

Ever since my stay here in January, I begin to see some girls in a new light, some babes are sex freaks and have seen first hand the extent they can go for it. Is it buying of gifts, giving of money to the male corpers here all in a bid for them to have sex?."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/ss2-student-expelled-for-sleeping-with.html

U must be serving in Benue
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by histemple: 6:03pm On May 20, 2017
Someone posted a story on Facebook but wants to be anonymous on nairaland? What then is the credibility of the story?
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 20, 2017
Ss2? She try na. undecided

I wonder what that would think if them fck him own daughter for 5h too. undecided
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 20, 2017
"Who once accused a corper of rape" most of these rape accusers are terrible how's. They just use the accusations to set people up. If at SS2 she can be like this...what of when she old? Someone's future wife o. Uselessness.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by histemple: 6:06pm On May 20, 2017
myking95:
"Who once accused a corper of rape" most of these rape accusers are terrible how's. They just use the accusations to set people up. If at SS2 she can be like this...what of when she old? Someone's future wife o. Uselessness.

Exactly! And even a potential mother-in-law to an innocent man somewhere.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by gilloway(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2017
Okay, enough Nairaland for the day, I dey go sleep
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Tizero: 6:08pm On May 20, 2017
so money don do u satay u turn sataclause welldone sir
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by maysimsimple(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2017
so so so true...

quote author=teelaw4life post=56709675]They say AIDS itself doesn't kill people, instead it attacks the immune system, makes it weak and consequently allows other more deadly infections and diseases to attack with freedom.

Nigeria is already infected with full-blown AIDS, our moral immune systems are down hence the reason anti-social acts such as prostitution, cultism, hooliganism etc are becoming the norm.

The little symptoms all add up and one day it'll lead to the ultimate death of this country.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 20, 2017
Akinaukwa:
Uwa nmebi. What remains is the coming of Christ.
You see all these apocalyptic imbec'iles. They celebrate the fall of every single glass from the societal table as confirmation of their disturbing, credulous beliefs as they await their Abrahamic armageddon as foretold by the possessed, apocalyptic lunatics they call prophets. Any strand of hair on the Nigerian body that falls out of place is considered normal and the occurrence is effectively downplayed as low in magnitude and not unexpected since we're in the end times. I hope our society is not destroyed on the anvil of your stvpidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by dingbang(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

Do you think owners of schools have not thought of this. The issue is the money to setup this CCTV cameras.
they have the money... They don't want to spend it.. The government has the money.. But they don't want to spend it...
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Basildvalour(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2017
Abi it is in Delta State? Thank God who saw me through my stay as a Corps Member in that state. Small girls (that's how l saw them) will openly give you the go ahead to mesmerise them anyhow you so wish even to the extent of coming to knock on your door to wake you up every morning and if you say you don't want, they will tag you gay and look at you as such till you pass out.

God helped me.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by forexbinary: 6:15pm On May 20, 2017
This one weak me sha

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2017
incubating slay mamas
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by cooljoe(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2017
bad, badoo, badest
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by blezdBen: 6:22pm On May 20, 2017
This one is what i call "slay queen per excellence" grin grin
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by AuroraB(f): 6:22pm On May 20, 2017
Expelled to continue to do this better smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.