Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:00 PM

SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband (85555 Views)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by ridgeman: 6:23pm On May 20, 2017
Hmn fishy story.

but why lambast the SS2 Student what about the agbaya married grandpa that carried his big head to assault the poor girl for only N500?

Something is wrong with our society, the old man should be flogged and jailed and the girl counselled

stay updated on nigerian blogs download app here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluebird.ahbulowfuylxgrtawq

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by omiaruk: 6:24pm On May 20, 2017
Oshey baddest
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by haryomikun(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2017
Lol even south Africa with full blown AIDS haven't died out yet. Na naija own u dey talk

teelaw4life:
They say AIDS itself doesn't kill people, instead it attacks the immune system, makes it weak and consequently allows other more deadly infections and diseases to attack with freedom.

Nigeria is already infected with full-blown AIDS, our moral immune systems are down hence the reason anti-social acts such as prostitution, cultism, hooliganism etc are becoming the norm.

The little symptoms all add up and one day it'll lead to the ultimate death of this country.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by olopaooo(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2017
No more discipline in schools again. When teachers are the one sleeping with the pupils themselves
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:25pm On May 20, 2017
Basildvalour:
Abi it is in Delta State? Thank God who saw me through my stay as a Corps Member in that state. Small girls (that's how l saw them) will openly give you the go ahead to mesmerise them anyhow you so wish even to the extent of coming to knock on your door to wake you up every morning and if you say you don't want, they will tag you gay and look at you as such till you pass out.

God helped me.
Pls which part of delta are u talking about,b/cos as 4 me I didn't experience such when I was there.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Jaytecq(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2017
so was the punishment for the classmate's father and Teacher's Husband?
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by forexbinary: 6:28pm On May 20, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:
Delta state girls dey start from young dey promiscuous. In asaba, its secondary school students u see on the street at night selling sex for cheap. Uwa mmebi.

And your moniker does not comfort me either angry

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nairasolutions: 6:28pm On May 20, 2017
I blame the music industry
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by RealHaute: 6:28pm On May 20, 2017
Some girls are sex freaks and pocohantas will be here acting like she doesn't like bending like crayfish. I no talk anything o. lipsrsealed
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by abdulhamid0(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2017
When they say child marriage should be legalized , they would say its child abuse, but their children would be fucking up and down giving birth to bastards
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:

And your moniker does not comfort me either angry

You can take consolation of the fact that i am talking from experience
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Basildvalour(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
Pls which part of delta are u talking about,b/cos as 4 me I didn't experience such when I was there.
Umunede to Ekwuoma axis. IKA NORTH-EAST LGA
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nickizoe(f): 6:36pm On May 20, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A secondary school student, in one of the secondary schools in Delta State, have been expelled for allegedly sleeping with her classmate's dad for N500, alongside her friend. It was gathered that the girl, who once accused a corp member of rape, was caught with the man by the town's people when he came to pick her up before school was over.

Here's what a Facebook user, who pleaded anonymity wrote;

"An ss2 student was expelled from my ppa this morning. What was her offence? She was sleeping with her teacher's husband, they were both caught by the town's people when he came to pick her up before school was over.

This student was the same one that accused a corper of rape and getting her pregnant just to get money from him, the man she's having an affair with is a grandfather and she's also class mates with his last child I think. She and her friend slept with the man for a fee of #500, I kid you not. I thought they said if you want to eat frog, eat a big one, probably she's not heard that before. Secondary school students are something else now.

Ever since my stay here in January, I begin to see some girls in a new light, some babes are sex freaks and have seen first hand the extent they can go for it. Is it buying of gifts, giving of money to the male corpers here all in a bid for them to have sex?."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/ss2-student-expelled-for-sleeping-with.html

After this kind true life news, someone somewhere will tell.my brothers to go and marry or start dating secondary school students because they re naïve and timid?? For what nah??

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by willibounce1(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:

Don't mind all these liars. He is definitely talking nonsense. How student go come knock your door say dem won phuck? Some people don't even lie with sense.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Shiitposter: 6:37pm On May 20, 2017
teelaw4life:
They say AIDS itself doesn't kill people, instead it attacks the immune system, makes it weak and consequently allows other more deadly infections and diseases to attack with freedom.

Nigeria is already infected with full-blown AIDS, our moral immune systems are down hence the reason anti-social acts such as prostitution, cultism, hooliganism etc are becoming the norm.

The little symptoms all add up and one day it'll lead to the ultimate death of this country.

i love this analogy

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 20, 2017
grin
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by teelaw4life(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2017
haryomikun:

Lol even south Africa with full blown AIDS haven't died out yet. Na naija own u dey talk

Hmmm...the AIDS na metaphor brother.

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by teelaw4life(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2017
Shiitposter:

i love this analogy

Thank you. Na this country matter just tire me.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nickizoe(f): 6:42pm On May 20, 2017
abdulhamid0:
When they say child marriage should be legalized , they would say its child abuse, but their children would be fucking up and down giving birth to bastards

See as i just the look you!!

Zootopia spoted... But you forget this part thet says train up a child in the way he should go and when his old he won't depart from it??

Get ready to send your 10years old dota to one 67 years old man..

Common sense is common buh not to all..
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Sleezwizz: 6:42pm On May 20, 2017
Children of nowadays sha... Wetin we no go c...

In other news... Are u a salary earner and you need an instant loan to take care of your urgent financial needs? Check my signature. Get a loan within 24hrs after submitting all necessary documents...

RenMoney come through not only on PayDays but anytime you need fast cash to achieve goals.

Get up to N2,500,000 fast cash loan, no collateral required.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by michaelbiz: 6:45pm On May 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
Hmmm facebook users now plead anonymity

I tire oh... undecided
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by slimfairboy(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2017
I tink dat's karma...cuz wen i hear pple saying dat "d gal dat wil sleep wit ur husbands is stil in jss3 learning home econmics!" i'm tempted to beliv. Maybe o, jus maybe d teacher has slept wit sum1's husband b4! Jus saying.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Ope101(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2017
Please which state is that? Maybe i can think of redeploying to there.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by dangotesmummy: 7:00pm On May 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
She is a filling station.

Honestly, I dont think Expulsion is the solution.
exactly. As they expelled her they didn't do well.her case needs reformation not expulsion.its her type that will start trafficking girls to Italy for prostitution or open baby factory. Is cutting off the head the solution to headache

It's her type that will also become sugar mummy or armed robber when there's nothing legitimate to do.you don't just give up on young deviants like that.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 20, 2017
Something tells me that thé ananimous reporter is a cohorte. Either thé earlier accused or once bashed coper.

Confirm
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by samuelkingz(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2017
wow I know The girl who posted this. classmates back in School.. she Always has Funny experiences
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by GindoX(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2017
IamJix:
The rate at which students fkkk these days baffles me.

Walahiiiii... Í dey fear grin
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Signor5(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2017
I had such a similar experience during my service year too, and to be frank with u it was not easy resisting them. these girls will give u everything they had at their disposal just to be close to u and some will fancy the idea of people seeing u and them together just to make a statement, I was playing role of a decent corper until I received a shock news from the school management that am dating students, I had to discharge all of them to the extent that I intentionally doesn't stay at home anymore. for every serving Corp members in secondary schools to successfully resist these adolescent school girls, u have to cling unto ur hobby and don't give room for unnecessary student-corper rapport.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Babaken(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2017
Just ss2 she de wide leg like this by the time she reach 200 level she will start looking for 9inches rode.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 20, 2017
ObiOmaMu:

"An ss2 student was expelled from my ppa this morning. What was her offence? She was sleeping with her teacher's husband, they were both caught by the town's people when he came to pick her up before school was over.

This student was the same one that accused a corper of rape and getting her pregnant just to get money from him, the man she's having an affair with is a grandfather and she's also class mates with his last child I think. She and her friend slept with the man for a fee of #500, I kid you not. I thought they said if you want to eat frog, eat a big one, probably she's not heard that before. Secondary school students are something else now.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/ss2-student-expelled-for-sleeping-with.html

all I see in this post is "she" "she" "she" "she" "she" wat about the "adults " that were involved. I bet the student in questions is most likely a teenager who is not very capable of making healthy life choices or has a faulty upbringing.

Between she and the "family men" she allegedly slept with, who is supposed to be more responsible, who is supposed to teach who morals, who is supposed to correct who?
in my opinion, after expeling her from d school, the men should be charged to court for carnal knowledge of a minor because "she" is most likely a minor. and whoever is reporting such a story should please be civil.
even if "she" is a sex addict, a teenager is still a child

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by moshino(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2017
Secondary school students are becoming something else these days.. Where is the discipline? Fear has to be installed in this kids before it gets out of hand

INSTILLED
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Fummylola: 7:52pm On May 20, 2017
Aaargh , its not her fault at all ,
Those adults should be arrested .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.