Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband (85623 Views)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by 9inches(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2017
Babaken:
Just ss2 she de wide leg like this by the time she reach 200 level she will start looking for 9inches rode.
tongue

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by springtech(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2017
Naija girls. I hail oooh.

I smile to the bank weekly.
I live above recession.
Glory be to God.
Check my Signature to know how.
Thank me later
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Jyraff(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2017
grin grin Badt boy abi nah girl ni?
Yhelay:
Animashaun....children of this generator, hmmm.. Generation I mean!
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by onegig(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2017
sholay2011:
So...what happens to the men that slept with an underaged girl?

Asking the right questions.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Captain6(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2017
I hope the randy men were arrested?

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by CapitanS: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2018
Wayward pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
If she's I secondary school then I'm guessing she's below 18 years, the age of sexual consent. So instead of bashing her as a "höe" I'm going to ask if the men are going to be arrested for rape and having sexual activity with a minor? It's not going to happen though. Fücked up country
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by vickydevoka(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2021
The rate at which students fkkk these days baffles me.
Parents are to be blamed. A girl starts getting honey at jss2, guys are usually from ss1. If not controlled de will get pregnant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.